Subject Areas on Research
- American Association for the History of Medicine. Report of the Committee on Ethical Codes. Ethical codes concerning historical research.
- Ethical concerns of nursing reviewers: an international survey.
- Plagiarism: an assault on the integrity of scientific research.
- Self-plagiarism: oxymoron, fair use, or scientific misconduct?
- Text Recycling in Scientific Writing.
- Textbook plagiarism reform.
- The 'truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth...'.
- Trust but verify: the introduction of plagiarism detection software.
Keywords of People
- Moon, Richard Edward, Professor of Anesthesiology, Medicine, Pulmonary, Allergy, and Critical Care Medicine
- Moskovitz, Cary, Professor of the Practice in the Thompson Writing Program, Thompson Writing Program