Subject Areas on Research
- Antibody response of 18 month old children 1 month and 18 months following Haemophilus influenzae type b vaccine administered singly or with DTP vaccine.
- Comparison of acellular pertussis-diphtheria-tetanus toxoids and Haemophilus influenzae type b vaccines administered separately vs. combined in younger vs. older toddlers.
- Infants' diminished response to DTaP vaccine is associated with exposure to organophosphate esters.
- Monokine production following in vitro stimulation of the THP-1 human monocytic cell line with pertussis vaccine components.
- Pertussis immunization in eight-month-old children in North Carolina.
- Reactogenicity and immunogenicity of tetanus toxoid, reduced diphtheria toxoid, and acellular pertussis vaccine (Tdap) in pregnant and nonpregnant women.
- Safety and immunogenicity of tetanus diphtheria and acellular pertussis (Tdap) immunization during pregnancy in mothers and infants: a randomized clinical trial.
- The delivery of immunizations and other preventive services in private practices.
- The effect of patient education on pediatric immunization rates.