Subject Areas on Research
- Inhibition of tumor necrosis factor release from cultured rat Kupffer cells by agents that reduce graft failure from storage injury.
- Intravenous nisoldipine in severe congestive heart failure.
- Suppression of lipopolysaccharide-stimulated release of tumor necrosis factor by adenosine: evidence for A2 receptors on rat Kupffer cells.
- The PDZ motif of the α1C subunit is not required for surface trafficking and adrenergic modulation of CaV1.2 channel in the heart.
- Theoretical characterization of ion channel blockade: ligand binding to periodically accessible receptors.