Subject Areas on Research
- A novel imaging method for quantitative Golgi localization reveals differential intra-Golgi trafficking of secretory cargoes.
- Cell cycle regulated phosphorylation of the telomere-associated protein TIN2.
- Cell polarity in sea urchin embryos: reorientation of cells occurs quickly in aggregates.
- Diatom gliding is the result of an actin-myosin motility system.
- Expanded polyglutamine stretches form an 'aggresome'.
- Mechanisms of cell positioning during C. elegans gastrulation.
- Microtubule binding to Smads may regulate TGF beta activity.
- Microtubule stabilization and potentiation of taxol activity by the creatine analog cyclocreatine.
- Mitotic phosphorylation of eukaryotic initiation factor 4G1 (eIF4G1) at Ser1232 by Cdk1:cyclin B inhibits eIF4A helicase complex binding with RNA.
- Phosphorylation of phosphatase inhibitor-2 at centrosomes during mitosis.
- Reprogramming after chromosome transfer into mouse blastomeres.
- Restraint of apoptosis during mitosis through interdomain phosphorylation of caspase-2.
- The role of actin in spindle orientation changes during the Saccharomyces cerevisiae cell cycle.
- hBub1 negatively regulates p53 mediated early cell death upon mitotic checkpoint activation.
Keywords of People