Subject Areas on Research
- A novel androgen-regulated gene, PMEPA1, located on chromosome 20q13 exhibits high level expression in prostate.
- Androgen receptor antagonism drives cytochrome P450 17A1 inhibitor efficacy in prostate cancer.
- Bisphenol A affects androgen receptor function via multiple mechanisms.
- Chromatin accessibility reveals insights into androgen receptor activation and transcriptional specificity.
- Development of a small-molecule serum- and glucocorticoid-regulated kinase-1 antagonist and its evaluation as a prostate cancer therapeutic.
- Exemestane's 17-hydroxylated metabolite exerts biological effects as an androgen.
- Expression characteristics of prostate-derived Ets factor support a role in breast and prostate cancer progression.
- Expression profile of an androgen regulated prostate specific homeobox gene NKX3.1 in primary prostate cancer.
- Ligand-specific dynamics of the androgen receptor at its response element in living cells.
- Quantitative expression profile of androgen-regulated genes in prostate cancer cells and identification of prostate-specific genes.
- Suppression of male-specific cytochrome P450 2c and its mRNA by 3,4,5,3',4',5'-hexachlorobiphenyl in rat liver is not causally related to changes in serum testosterone.
- The homeodomain protein HOXB13 regulates the cellular response to androgens.
Keywords of People