Subject Areas on Research
- Cholesterol granuloma of the lateral ventricle. Case report.
- Endogenous pneumoconiosis: Analytical scanning electron microscopic analysis of a case.
- Expanding MIRAgel scleral buckle simulating an orbital tumor in four cases.
- Facial Filler Complications.
- Middle fossa approach for total resection of petrous apex cholesterol granulomas: use of vascularized galeofascial flap preventing recurrence.
- Pulmonary cholesterol granulomas in patients with pulmonary artery hypertension: chest radiographic and CT findings.
- Tissue response to particulate polymethylmethacrylate in mice with various immune deficiencies.