Subject Areas on Research
- Anesthesia for cesarean section in a patient with spinal muscular atrophy.
- Anesthesia for craniotomy: a double-blind comparison of alfentanil, fentanyl, and sufentanil.
- Changes in the auditory evoked potentials and the bispectral index following propofol or propofol and alfentanil.
- Clinical policy: procedural sedation and analgesia in the emergency department.
- Determination of the potency of remifentanil compared with alfentanil using ventilatory depression as the measure of opioid effect.
- Drug interactions: volatile anesthetics and opioids.
- Effects of remifentanil and alfentanil on the cardiovascular responses to induction of anaesthesia and tracheal intubation in the elderly.
- Experience with remifentanil in neurosurgical patients.
- Intracranial pressure and hemodynamic effects of remifentanil versus alfentanil in patients undergoing supratentorial craniotomy.
- The effect of the interaction of propofol and alfentanil on recall, loss of consciousness, and the Bispectral Index.
Keywords of People