Subject Areas on Research
- Asymmetric total synthesis of the antimalarial drug (+)-mefloquine hydrochloride via chiral N-amino cyclic carbamate hydrazones.
- Discovery of novel targets of quinoline drugs in the human purine binding proteome.
- Efficacy of chloroquine on Plasmodium falciparum transmitted at Amani, eastern Usambara Mountains, north-east Tanzania: an area where malaria has recently become endemic.
- Ex Vivo Drug Susceptibility Testing and Molecular Profiling of Clinical Plasmodium falciparum Isolates from Cambodia from 2008 to 2013 Suggest Emerging Piperaquine Resistance.
- Neuropeptides modulate compound postsynaptic potentials in basolateral amygdala.
- Parasitologic and clinical efficacy of 25 and 50 mg/kg of chloroquine for treatment of Plasmodium falciparum malaria in Rwandan children.
- Pharmacologic advances in the global control and treatment of malaria: combination therapy and resistance.