Subject Areas on Research
- Autocrine stimulation of mas oncogene leads to altered growth control.
- Bradykinin type 2 receptor BE1 genotype influences bradykinin-dependent vasodilation during angiotensin-converting enzyme inhibition.
- Distribution and functional significance of cardiac angiotensin converting enzyme in hypertrophied rat hearts.
- Intracardiac angiotensin-converting enzyme inhibition improves diastolic function in patients with left ventricular hypertrophy due to aortic stenosis.
- Renal endosomes contain angiotensin peptides, converting enzyme, and AT(1A) receptors.