Subject Areas on Research
- Accuracy of Diagnostic Imaging Modalities for Classifying Pediatric Eyes as Papilledema Versus Pseudopapilledema.
- Analysis of Peripapillary Atrophy in Relation to Macular Geographic Atrophy in Age-Related Macular Degeneration.
- Bruch's membrane opening on optical coherence tomography in pediatric papilledema and pseudopapilledema.
- Cross-ancestry genome-wide association analysis of corneal thickness strengthens link between complex and Mendelian eye diseases.
- Dominant late-onset retinal degeneration with regional variation of sub-retinal pigment epithelium deposits, retinal function, and photoreceptor degeneration.
- Familial aggregation of age-related macular degeneration in the Utah population.
- Incidence of fovea plana in normal children.
- Intravitreal delivery of a novel AAV vector targets ON bipolar cells and restores visual function in a mouse model of complete congenital stationary night blindness.
- Ophthalmic genetics/inherited eye disease.
- Optical cross-sectional imaging of the macula with the retinal thickness analyzer in X-linked retinoschisis.
- Species-specific subcellular localization of RPGR and RPGRIP isoforms: implications for the phenotypic variability of congenital retinopathies among species.
Keywords of People