Subject Areas on Research
- Aggressive Initial Presentation of HLA-B27 Uveitis in Older Individuals: A Case Series.
- Characterization of functional and phenotypic changes in anti-Gag vaccine-induced T cell responses and their role in protection after HIV-1 infection.
- Differential induction of colitis and gastritis in HLA-B27 transgenic rats selectively colonized with Bacteroides vulgatus or Escherichia coli.
- Meta-analysis of genome-wide association studies in African Americans provides insights into the genetic architecture of type 2 diabetes.
- Normal luminal bacteria, especially Bacteroides species, mediate chronic colitis, gastritis, and arthritis in HLA-B27/human beta2 microglobulin transgenic rats.
- Uveitis in children.
- Varying cecal bacterial loads influences colitis and gastritis in HLA-B27 transgenic rats.
Keywords of People