Subject Areas on Research
- A second-generation genomic screen for multiple sclerosis.
- CTLA-4 gene polymorphisms and systemic lupus erythematosus in a population-based study of whites and African-Americans in the southeastern United States.
- Degenerate TCR recognition and dual DR2 restriction of autoreactive T cells: implications for the initiation of the autoimmune response in multiple sclerosis.
- Examination of seven candidate regions for multiple sclerosis: strong evidence of linkage to chromosome 1q44.
- HLA-DR2 dose effect on susceptibility to multiple sclerosis and influence on disease course.
- Linkage and association with the NOS2A locus on chromosome 17q11 in multiple sclerosis.
- Multiple susceptibility loci for multiple sclerosis.