Subject Areas on Research
- Corneal oedema in ocular hypotony.
- Echographic diagnosis of scleral fold in hypotony.
- Effects of novel ethacrynic acid derivatives on human trabecular meshwork cell shape, actin cytoskeletal organization, and transcellular fluid flow.
- Excisional bleb revision to correct overfiltration or leakage.
- Hypotony and the Argus II retinal prosthesis: causes, prevention and management.
- Hypotony caused by scleral buckle erosion in Marfan syndrome.
- Ipsilateral facial and uveal arteriovenous and capillary angioma, microphthalmos, heterochromia of the iris, and hypotony: an oculocutaneous syndrome simulating Sturge-Weber syndrome.
- Laser suture lysis after mitomycin C trabeculectomy.
- Outcomes of surgical bleb revision for complications of trabeculectomy.
- Pars plana vitrectomy, fluocinolone acetonide implantation, and silicone oil infusion for the treatment of chronic, refractory uveitic hypotony.
- Stanniocalcin-1 Is an Ocular Hypotensive Agent and a Downstream Effector Molecule That Is Necessary for the Intraocular Pressure-Lowering Effects of Latanoprost.
- Surgical management of hypotony owing to overfiltration in eyes receiving glaucoma drainage devices.
- The use of silicone oil in uveitis and hypotony.
- Three-dimensional high-speed optical coherence tomography for diagnosis of hypotony maculopathy after glaucoma filtration surgery.
Keywords of People