Subject Areas on Research
- ASCRS White Paper: Management of infectious keratitis following laser in situ keratomileusis.
- Diagnostic vitrectomy in the management of ocular disease.
- Diagnostic yield of vitrectomy in eyes with suspected posterior segment infection or malignancy.
- Iontophoretic delivery of dexamethasone phosphate for non-infectious, non-necrotising anterior scleritis, dose-finding clinical trial.
- Retinal and choroidal biopsy in intraocular inflammation: a clinicopathologi study.
- The cornea IV immunology, infection, neovascularization, and surgery chapter 1: Corneal immunology.
- The eye and tick-borne disease in the United States.
- Vitrectomy for the diagnosis and management of uveitis of unknown cause.
Keywords of People