Subject Areas on Research
- Cartilage tumours and bone development: molecular pathology and possible therapeutic targets.
- Fibular osteochondroma presenting as chronic ankle sprain.
- Isolated musculocutaneous neuropathy caused by a proximal humeral exostosis.
- Radiologic demonstration of temporal development of bizarre parosteal osteochondromatous proliferation.
- Solitary osteochondroma of the clavicle.
- Traumatic pseudoaneurysm of the brachial artery caused by an osteochondroma, mimicking biceps rupture in a weightlifter: a case report.
- Venous thoracic outlet syndrome secondary to first rib osteochondroma in a pediatric patient.