Subject Areas on Research
- A simple transposition procedure for complicated strabismus.
- Abducens nerve ocular neuromyotonia following non-sellar or parasellar tumors.
- Acquired, isolated third nerve palsies in infants with cerebrovascular malformations.
- Anterior transposition of the superior oblique tendon in the treatment of oculomotor nerve palsy and its influence on postoperative hypertropia.
- Diagnosis and management of third nerve palsy.
- Endodermal Cyst of the Third Nerve in a Child.
- Endodermal cyst of the oculomotor nerve.
- Endovascular treatment of posterior communicating artery aneurysms with oculomotor nerve palsy: clinical outcomes and predictors of nerve recovery.
- Immediate eye rehabilitation at the time of facial nerve sacrifice.
- Index of suspicion. Case 1: Lymphadenopathy, prolonged hematuria, proteinuria, and weight loss in a teenage boy. Case 2: Red, Swollen, painful eye in a 12-year-old boy with methylmalonic acidemia. Case 3: Ptosis and diplopia after a respiratory infection in a 7-year-old girl.
- Inferior oblique muscle palsy following maxillectomy for squamous cell carcinoma.
- Isolated Ocular Motor Nerve Palsies.
- Rectus muscle orbital wall fixation: a reversible profound weakening procedure.
- Surgical management of nonvascular lesions around the oculomotor nerve.
- Suture fixation system as globe tethers in severe paralytic strabismus.
- The incidence of neuro-ophthalmic diseases in Singapore: a prospective study in public hospitals.
Keywords of People