Subject Areas on Research
- A case of bilateral silent sinus syndrome presenting with chronic ocular surface disease.
- Congenital unilateral fibrosis, blepharoptosis, and enophthalmos syndrome.
- Rapid remodeling of the maxillary sinus in silent sinus syndrome.
- Surgical management of severe cocontraction, globe retraction, and pseudo-ptosis in Duane syndrome.
- Uncorrectable ptosis: primary cutaneous signet-ring cell carcinoma.
- Use of hyaluronic acid gel in the treatment of lagophthalmos in sunken superior sulcus syndrome.
Keywords of People