Subject Areas on Research
- Characteristics of the chemotactic activity of heparin cofactor II proteolysis products.
- Effects of antithrombin and heparin cofactor II levels on anticoagulation with Intimatan.
- Heparin cofactor II in atherosclerotic lesions from the Pathobiological Determinants of Atherosclerosis in Youth (PDAY) study.
- Heparin cofactor II-proteinase reaction products exhibit neutrophil chemoattractant activity.
- In vivo catabolism of alpha 1-antichymotrypsin is mediated by the Serpin receptor which binds alpha 1-proteinase inhibitor, antithrombin III and heparin cofactor II.
- In vivo catabolism of heparin cofactor II and its complex with thrombin: evidence for a common receptor-mediated clearance pathway for three serine proteinase inhibitors.
- Leukocyte chemoattractant peptides from the serpin heparin cofactor II.
- Localization of heparin cofactor II in injured human skin: a potential role in wound healing.
- Production of chemotactic peptides by neutrophil degradation of heparin cofactor II.
- RNA aptamer to thrombin binds anion-binding exosite-2 and alters protease inhibition by heparin-binding serpins.
- The effects of heparin cofactor II-derived chemotaxins on neutrophil actin conformation and cyclic AMP levels.
- Thrombin-activated thrombelastography for evaluation of thrombin interaction with thrombin inhibitors.
Keywords of People