Subject Areas on Research
- Chronic ethanol intoxication enhances the production of cytokine-induced neutrophil chemoattractant and macrophage inflammatory protein-2 by hepatocytes after human immunodeficiency virus-1 glycoprotein 120 vaccination.
- Definition of a lipopolysaccharide-responsive element in the 5'-flanking regions of MuRantes and crg-2.
- Hyaluronan (HA) fragments induce chemokine gene expression in alveolar macrophages. The role of HA size and CD44.
- Lung inflammation in hyperoxia can be prevented by antichemokine treatment in newborn rats.
- Monokines released during short-term Fc gamma receptor phagocytosis up-regulate polymorphonuclear leukocytes and monocyte-phagocytic function.
- Requirement of MIP-1 alpha for an inflammatory response to viral infection.
- Soluble ICAM-1, MCP-1, and MIP-2 protein secretion by rat pleural mesothelial cells following exposure to amosite asbestos.