Subject Areas on Research
- Characterization of keratinocyte plasminogen activator inhibitors and demonstration of the prevention of pemphigus IgG-induced acantholysis by a purified plasminogen activator inhibitor.
- Combinatorial mutagenesis of the reactive site region in plasminogen activator inhibitor I.
- Differential expression of plasminogen activators and their inhibitors in an organotypic skin coculture system.
- Extravascular plasminogen activator and inhibitor activities detected at the site of a chronic mycobacterial-induced inflammation.
- In vitro studies of acantholysis of keratinocytes induced by pemphigus antibody.
- Kinetic analysis of the effects of glycosaminoglycans and lipoproteins on urokinase-mediated plasminogen activation.
- Pregnancy-induced changes in the fibrinolytic balance: evidence for defective release of tissue plasminogen activator and increased levels of the fast-acting tissue plasminogen activator inhibitor.
- The inhibition of tissue type plasminogen activator by plasminogen activator inhibitor-1. The effects of fibrinogen, heparin, vitronectin, and lipoprotein(a).