Subject Areas on Research
- Anisometropia at Age 5 Years After Unilateral Intraocular Lens Implantation During Infancy in the Infant Aphakia Treatment Study.
- Development of myopia in infants with birth weights less than 1251 grams. The Cryotherapy for Retinopathy of Prematurity Cooperative Group.
- Distribution of refractive error in healthy infants.
- Prevalence and causes of amblyopia in a rural adult population of Chinese the Handan Eye Study.
- Prevalence and risk factors for refractive errors and ocular biometry parameters in an elderly Asian population: the Singapore Longitudinal Aging Study (SLAS).
- Refraction issues in childhood: when to prescribe glasses.
- Refractive changes after pediatric intraocular lens implantation.
- Refractive surgery in children: treatment options, outcomes, and controversies.