Subject Areas on Research
- Complete sequence of the Drosophila nonmuscle myosin heavy-chain transcript: conserved sequences in the myosin tail and differential splicing in the 5' untranslated sequence.
- Effect of Mts1 on the structure and activity of nonmuscle myosin II.
- Electron microscopy of thin filaments decorated with a Ca2+-regulated myosin.
- Functions of the myosin ATP and actin binding sites are required for C. elegans thick filament assembly.
- Interferon increases the abundance of submembranous microfilaments in HeLa-S3 cells in suspension culture.
- Interferon suppresses pinocytosis but stimulates phagocytosis in mouse peritoneal macrophages: related changes in cytoskeletal organization.
- Molecular genetic dissection of myosin heavy chain function.
- Myosin S2 origins track evolution of strong binding on actin by azimuthal rolling of motor domain.
- Timely Endocytosis of Cytokinetic Enzymes Prevents Premature Spindle Breakage during Mitotic Exit.
Keywords of People