Subject Areas on Research
- Acute retinal necrosis after chickenpox in a patient with acquired immunodeficiency syndrome.
- Acute retinal necrosis following epidural steroid injections.
- Atypical, severe toxoplasmic retinochoroiditis in elderly patients.
- Diagnosis and Treatment of Acute Retinal Necrosis: A Report by the American Academy of Ophthalmology.
- Diagnostic and therapeutic challenges.
- Optic chiasm, optic nerve, and retinal involvement secondary to varicella-zoster virus.
- Progressive outer retinal necrosis.
- Sudden Unilateral Decrease in Vision in a Healthy Middle-aged Man.