Relative Value Scales
Subject Areas on Research
- Applying the resource-based relative value scale to the Emory angioplasty versus surgery trial.
- CPT to RVU conversion improves model performance in the prediction of surgical case length.
- Disparities between Operative Time and Relative Value Units for Plastic Surgery Procedures.
- Economics, health-related quality of life, and cost-effectiveness methods for the TACTICS (Treat Angina With Aggrastat [tirofiban]] and Determine Cost of Therapy with Invasive or Conservative Strategy)-TIMI 18 trial.
- Equivalence of two healthcare costing methods: bottom-up and top-down.
- Grading a physician's value--the misapplication of performance measurement.
- Health Care Financing Administration release of final physician payment reform regulation.
- Medicare physician payment reform: will 2014 be the fix for SGR?
- Physician payment for 2007: a description of the process by which major changes in valuation of cardiothoracic surgical procedures occurred.
- Reading RVUs: How can we meet the informational needs of cardiologists?
- The Research RVU (rRVU): In Search of a Methodology to Incentivize and Compensate Clinicians for Participation in Clinical Research Activities.
- Time parameters for glaucoma procedures.
- Trends in reimbursement for primary and revision total elbow arthroplasty.
- Work time estimates for ophthalmic diagnoses and procedures. Results from the Eye Care Workforce Study.