Subject Areas on Research
- Association between initial diagnostic procedure and hysteroscopy and abnormal peritoneal washings in patients with endometrial carcinoma.
- Congenital Uterine Malformation by Experts (CUME): better criteria for distinguishing between normal/arcuate and septate uterus?
- Conservative management of morbidly adherent placenta: expert review.
- Cost-effectiveness of universal cystoscopy to identify ureteral injury at hysterectomy.
- Diagnosis and management of endometrial hyperplasia.
- Fulminant hepatic failure due to herpes simplex after hysteroscopy.
- Hysteroscopic Endometrial Polypectomy with Manual Vacuum Aspiration Compared to Mechanical Morcellation.
- Hysteroscopic sterilization using a micro-insert device: results of a multicentre Phase II study.
- Incidence of opioid-managed pelvic pain after hysteroscopic sterilization versus laparoscopic sterilization, US 2005-2012.
- Pregnancy success after hysteroscopic sterilization reversal.
- Short-term quality of life after myomectomy for uterine fibroids from the COMPARE-UF Fibroid Registry.
- The impact of unplanned postprocedure visits in the management of patients with urinary stones.
Keywords of People
- Broach, Amy Nicole, Assistant Professor of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Obstetrics and Gynecology, Minimally Invasive Gynecologic Surgery
- Landa, Alejandro, Assistant Professor of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Obstetrics and Gynecology, Harris & Smith OB-GYN
- Sobolewski, Craig Joseph, Assistant Professor of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Obstetrics and Gynecology, Minimally Invasive Gynecologic Surgery