Subject Areas on Research
- Abnormal uterine bleeding.
- Anesthesia for hysteroscopy.
- Clinical decision making regarding leiomyomata: what we need in the next millenium.
- Congenital Uterine Malformation by Experts (CUME): better criteria for distinguishing between normal/arcuate and septate uterus?
- Conservative management of morbidly adherent placenta: expert review.
- Cost-effectiveness of universal cystoscopy to identify ureteral injury at hysterectomy.
- Diagnosis and management of endometrial hyperplasia.
- Fetal endoscopic ('Fetendo') surgery: the relationship between insufflating pressure and the fetoplacental circulation.
- Fulminant hepatic failure due to herpes simplex after hysteroscopy.
- Hysteroscopic sterilization using a micro-insert device: results of a multicentre Phase II study.
- The impact of unplanned postprocedure visits in the management of patients with urinary stones.
Keywords of People
- Broach, Amy Nicole, Assistant Professor of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Obstetrics and Gynecology, Minimally Invasive Gynecologic Surgery
- Landa, Alejandro, Assistant Professor of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Obstetrics and Gynecology, Harris & Smith OB-GYN
- Sobolewski, Craig Joseph, Assistant Professor of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Obstetrics and Gynecology, Minimally Invasive Gynecologic Surgery