Subject Areas on Research
- A 6-year experience treating vascular malformations with foam sclerotherapy.
- Ambulatory sclerotherapy for malignant pleural effusions.
- Clinical outcome and predictors of treatment response in foam sodium tetradecyl sulfate sclerotherapy of venous malformations.
- Clinical significance of cerebrovascular gas emboli during polidocanol endovenous ultra-low nitrogen microfoam ablation and correlation with magnetic resonance imaging in patients with right-to-left shunt.
- Considerations for Management of Head and Neck Lymphatic Malformations in Children.
- Diagnosis and Treatment of Venous Malformations. Consensus Document of the International Union of Phlebology (IUP): updated 2013.
- Doxycycline sclerotherapy in children with head and neck lymphatic malformations.
- Endovascular treatment of varicose veins.
- Improvement in quality of life among Sri Lankan patients with haemorrhoids after invasive treatment: a longitudinal observational study.
- Malignant pleural effusions: recent advances and ambulatory sclerotherapy.
- Management of gastrointestinal bleeding in patients with cirrhosis.
- Management of malignant pleural effusions and pneumothorax.
- Medical and surgical treatment of chronic venous ulcers.
- Multidisciplinary treatment of extremity arteriovenous malformations.
- Palliative treatment of malignant pleural effusions: value of small-bore catheter thoracostomy and doxycycline sclerotherapy.
- Percutaneous sclerotherapy for congenital venous malformations in the extremities.
- Safety and efficacy of foam sclerotherapy for treatment of low-flow vascular malformations in children.
- Suction sclerotherapy for the treatment of esophageal varices: a report of a preliminary feasibility study.
- Transoral Sclerotherapy for Deep Space Cervical Lymphatic Malformations in Children With Acute Airway Compromise.
- Treatment of malignant pleural effusions.
- Treatment of primary varicose veins has changed with the introduction of new techniques.
- Usefulness of imaging-guided catheter drainage and talc sclerotherapy in patients with metastatic gynecologic malignancies and symptomatic pleural effusions.
- Veins along the course of the sciatic nerve.
- Venous malformations.
Keywords of People
- Patz Jr., Edward F., James and Alice Chen Distinguished Professor of Radiology, Pathology