Subject Areas on Research
- An outcomes analysis of over 200 revision surgeries for penile prosthesis implantation: a multicenter study.
- Biofilm formation on clinically noninfected penile prostheses.
- Erectile function after posterior urethroplasty for pelvic fracture-urethral distraction defect injuries.
- Gangrene of the penis after implantation of penile prosthesis: case reports, treatment recommendations and review of the literature.
- Genitourinary Prosthetics: A Primer for the Non-urologic Surgeon.
- Impotence following pelvic fracture urethral injury: incidence, aetiology and management.
- Inflatable Penile Prosthesis: Considerations in Revision Surgery.
- Inflatable penile prosthesis: effect of device modification on functional longevity.
- Predicting participation in and successful outcome of a penile rehabilitation programme using a phosphodiesterase type 5 inhibitor with a vacuum erection device after radical prostatectomy.
- Sexual Quality of Life and Satisfaction With Penile Prostheses.
- Technological Improvements in Three-Piece Inflatable Penile Prosthesis Design over the Past 40 Years.
- The Evolution of the Inflatable Penile Prosthesis Reservoir and Surgical Placement.
- Urethral Injury and the Penile Prosthesis.
- Use of glycosylated hemoglobin to identify diabetics at high risk for penile periprosthetic infections.
Keywords of People