Intensive Care, Neonatal
Subject Areas on Research
- A directory for neonatal intensive care: potential for facilitating network-based research in neonatology.
- A pilot study to examine maturation of body temperature control in preterm infants.
- Advancing Individualized Developmental Care: Context and Substance.
- Adverse events associated with meropenem versus imipenem/cilastatin therapy in a large retrospective cohort of hospitalized infants.
- Approach to infants born at 22 to 24 weeks' gestation: relationship to outcomes of more-mature infants.
- Bacteremia, central catheters, and neonates: when to pull the line.
- Cardiopulmonary resuscitation in hospitalized infants.
- Care of the Neonatal Intensive Care Unit Graduate after Discharge.
- Care of the surgical intensive care nursery graduate. The primary care pediatrician's perspective.
- Catheter dwell time and CLABSIs in neonates with PICCs: a multicenter cohort study.
- Central line "attention" is their best prevention.
- Cerebral glucose transport and metabolism in preterm human infants.
- Characteristics of patients who die of necrotizing enterocolitis.
- Comparative effectiveness of surfactant preparations in premature infants.
- Context in Quality of Care: Improving Teamwork and Resilience.
- Contributions of infertility treatment to very-low-birth-weight multiple birth infants receiving neonatal intensive care.
- Dosing and Safety of Off-label Use of Caffeine Citrate in Premature Infants.
- Early Bubble Continuous Positive Airway Pressure: Investigating Interprofessional Best Practices for the NICU Team.
- Early administration of oropharyngeal colostrum to extremely low birth weight infants.
- Effects of Myo-inositol on Type 1 Retinopathy of Prematurity Among Preterm Infants <28 Weeks' Gestational Age: A Randomized Clinical Trial.
- From the Johns Hopkins Baby to Baby Miller: what have we learned from four decades of reflection on neonatal cases?
- Golden Hour Protocol for Preterm Infants: A Quality Improvement Project.
- Implementing practice guidelines and education to improve care of infants with neonatal abstinence syndrome.
- Induced hypothermia for neonates with hypoxic-ischemic encephalopathy.
- Integrating neurocritical care approaches into neonatology: should all infants be treated equitably?
- Medication use in the neonatal intensive care unit.
- Mentoring new nurses in the neonatal intensive care unit: impact on satisfaction and retention.
- Nursing care of the premature infant with severe combined immunodeficiency disease.
- Optimal body temperature in transitional extremely low birth weight infants using heart rate and temperature as indicators.
- Optimizing protein intake in premature infants: a neonatal quality improvement project.
- Palliative and End-of-Life Care for Newborns and Infants: From the National Association of Neonatal Nurses.
- Physiology and regulation. Ionized calcium, magnesium and lactate measurements in critical care settings.
- Posttraumatic stress symptoms in mothers of premature infants.
- Reducing central line-associated bloodstream infections in North Carolina NICUs.
- Retinopathy of prematurity: the disease process, classifications, screening, treatment, and outcomes.
- Searching the literature is not for the faint of heart!
- Surfactant Administration in Preterm Infants: Drug Development Opportunities.
- Systematic Changes to Help Parentsof Medically Complex Infants Manage Medical Expenses.
- The NICU Environment: Infusing Single-Family Room Benefits into the Open-Bay Setting.
- Thermoregulation and heat loss prevention after birth and during neonatal intensive-care unit stabilization of extremely low-birthweight infants.
- Towards use of POCUS to evaluate hemodynamics in critically ill neonates: caution before adoption in this population.
- Treatment outcomes of necrotizing enterocolitis for preterm infants.
- Trends in Care Practices, Morbidity, and Mortality of Extremely Preterm Neonates, 1993-2012.
- Urinary tract infection concordance with positive blood and cerebrospinal fluid cultures in the neonatal intensive care unit.
- Variation in Gastrostomy Tube Placement in Premature Infants in the United States.
- Whether writing alone or with others, authorship requires thoughtfulness.
- Workarounds as the Catalyst to Drive a Culture of Innovation in Neonatal Care.
- Worry about child health in mothers of hospitalized medically fragile infants.
Keywords of People
- Aleem, Samia, Assistant Professor of Pediatrics, Pediatrics, Neonatology