Subject Areas on Research
- Antibody-dependent enhancement of simian immunodeficiency virus (SIV) infection in vitro by plasma from SIV-infected rhesus macaques.
- CD19-regulated signaling thresholds control peripheral tolerance and autoantibody production in B lymphocytes.
- Complement component C3d-antigen complexes can either augment or inhibit B lymphocyte activation and humoral immunity in mice depending on the degree of CD21/CD19 complex engagement.
- Cutting edge: C3d functions as a molecular adjuvant in the absence of CD21/35 expression.
- Enhancement of antibodies to the human immunodeficiency virus type 1 envelope by using the molecular adjuvant C3d.
- Identification of a 145,000 Mr membrane protein as the C3d receptor (CR2) of human B lymphocytes.
- Oxidative damage-induced inflammation initiates age-related macular degeneration.
- Venous gas emboli and complement activation after deep repetitive air diving.