Gene Expression Regulation, Enzymologic
Subject Areas on Research
- 4.5 kb of the rat tyrosine hydroxylase 5' flanking sequence directs tissue specific expression during development and contains consensus sites for multiple transcription factors.
- A Novel Phosphoregulatory Switch Controls the Activity and Function of the Major Catalytic Subunit of Protein Kinase A in Aspergillus fumigatus.
- A cis-acting sequence homologous to the yeast filamentation and invasion response element regulates expression of a pectinase gene from the bean pathogen Colletotrichum lindemuthianum.
- A hot spot for hydrogen peroxide-induced damage in the human hypoxia-inducible factor 1 binding site of the PGK 1 gene.
- A new link between the c-Abl tyrosine kinase and phosphoinositide signalling through PLC-gamma1.
- A new prostate cancer therapeutic approach: combination of androgen ablation with COX-2 inhibitor.
- A novel basal promoter element is required for expression of the rat tyrosine hydroxylase gene.
- A peptide inhibitor derived from p55PIK phosphatidylinositol 3-kinase regulatory subunit: a novel cancer therapy.
- A role for Sp and nuclear receptor transcription factors in a cardiac hypertrophic growth program.
- A role for a lithium-inhibited Golgi nucleotidase in skeletal development and sulfation.
- A tuberous sclerosis complex signalling node at the peroxisome regulates mTORC1 and autophagy in response to ROS.
- ADAMTS metalloproteases generate active versican fragments that regulate interdigital web regression.
- ARID1A-mutated ovarian cancers depend on HDAC6 activity.
- Absence of the SRC-2 coactivator results in a glycogenopathy resembling Von Gierke's disease.
- Activation and cross-talk between Akt, NF-kappaB, and unfolded protein response signaling in 1-LN prostate cancer cells consequent to ligation of cell surface-associated GRP78.
- Adeno-associated virus-mediated ILK gene silencing in the rat NAc core.
- Akt1 and Akt2 are required for alphabeta thymocyte survival and differentiation.
- Allelic variants of the human glutathione S-transferase P1 gene confer differential cytoprotection against anticancer agents in Escherichia coli.
- Alteration of the alkaloid profile in genetically modified tobacco reveals a role of methylenetetrahydrofolate reductase in nicotine N-demethylation.
- Alternative splicing in Acad8 resulting a mitochondrial defect and progressive hepatic steatosis in mice.
- An unbiased evaluation of CK2 inhibitors by chemoproteomics: characterization of inhibitor effects on CK2 and identification of novel inhibitor targets.
- Anabolic effects of a G protein-coupled receptor kinase inhibitor expressed in osteoblasts.
- Analysis of somatic hypermutation in X-linked hyper-IgM syndrome shows specific deficiencies in mutational targeting.
- Angiotensin II can regulate gene expression by the AP-1 binding sequence via a protein kinase C-dependent pathway.
- Anticolon cancer activity of largazole, a marine-derived tunable histone deacetylase inhibitor.
- Antidepressant actions of histone deacetylase inhibitors.
- Antioxidant and xenobiotic-metabolizing enzyme gene expression in doxorubicin-resistant MCF-7 breast cancer cells.
- Aspartyl-(asparaginyl)-beta-hydroxylase regulates hepatocellular carcinoma invasiveness.
- Assignment of human protein phosphatase 2A regulatory subunit genes b56alpha, b56beta, b56gamma, b56delta, and b56epsilon (PPP2R5A-PPP2R5E), highly expressed in muscle and brain, to chromosome regions 1q41, 11q12, 3p21, 6p21.1, and 7p11.2 --> p12.
- Benzyl alcohol protects against acetaminophen hepatotoxicity by inhibiting cytochrome P450 enzymes but causes mitochondrial dysfunction and cell death at higher doses.
- Betaine-homocysteine methyltransferase is a developmentally regulated enzyme crystallin in rhesus monkey lens.
- Branched chain amino acid transaminase 1 (BCAT1) is overexpressed and hypomethylated in patients with non-alcoholic fatty liver disease who experience adverse clinical events: A pilot study.
- Buthionine sulfoximine induction of gamma-L-glutamyl-L-cysteine synthetase gene expression, kinetics of glutathione depletion and resynthesis, and modulation of carmustine-induced DNA-DNA cross-linking and cytotoxicity in human glioma cells.
- CYP27A1 Loss Dysregulates Cholesterol Homeostasis in Prostate Cancer.
- Calcium/calmodulin-dependent protein kinase kinase 2 regulates macrophage-mediated inflammatory responses.
- Calmodulin-dependent protein kinase IV regulates hematopoietic stem cell maintenance.
- Cancer. The transcription factor GABP selectively binds and activates the mutant TERT promoter in cancer.
- Cardiac hypertrophy and altered beta-adrenergic signaling in transgenic mice that express the amino terminus of beta-ARK1.
- Cardiac-specific expression of heme oxygenase-1 protects against ischemia and reperfusion injury in transgenic mice.
- Casein kinase 1: Complexity in the family.
- Caspase 3 in dying tumor cells mediates post-irradiation angiogenesis.
- Cellular fatty acid synthase is required for late stages of HIV-1 replication.
- Characterization of a partial cDNA for lysyl hydroxylase from human skin fibroblasts; lysyl hydroxylase mRNAs are regulated differently by minoxidil derivatives and hydralazine.
- Characterization of the mouse FTZ-F1 gene, which encodes a key regulator of steroid hydroxylase gene expression.
- Characterization of the rat type III hexokinase gene promoter. A functional octamer 1 motif is critical for basal promoter activity.
- Chemical knockout of pantothenate kinase reveals the metabolic and genetic program responsible for hepatic coenzyme A homeostasis.
- Chitosan, the deacetylated form of chitin, is necessary for cell wall integrity in Cryptococcus neoformans.
- Chronic suppression of acetyl-CoA carboxylase 1 in beta-cells impairs insulin secretion via inhibition of glucose rather than lipid metabolism.
- Clinical efficacy of gene-modified stem cells in adenosine deaminase-deficient immunodeficiency.
- Cloning and characterization of the major promoter of the human protein kinase C beta gene. Regulation by phorbol esters.
- Cloning and characterization of two human VIP1-like inositol hexakisphosphate and diphosphoinositol pentakisphosphate kinases.
- Cloning, expression, and cellular localization of a human prenylcysteine lyase.
- Collagenase specificity in chondrosarcoma metastasis.
- Constitutive expression of CaPLA1 conferred enhanced growth and grain yield in transgenic rice plants.
- Control of RhoA methylation by carboxylesterase I.
- Control of mitotic exit by PP2A regulation of Cdc25C and Cdk1.
- CovR activation of the dipeptide permease promoter (PdppA) in Group A Streptococcus.
- Cyclophilin A and Ess1 interact with and regulate silencing by the Sin3-Rpd3 histone deacetylase.
- Cytochrome P4501A (CYP1A) in killifish (Fundulus heteroclitus): heritability of altered expression and relationship to survival in contaminated sediments.
- Cytological and genetic consequences for the progeny of a mitotic catastrophe provoked by Topoisomerase II deficiency.
- Cytosine methylation and suppression of O6-methylguanine-DNA methyltransferase expression in human rhabdomyosarcoma cell lines and xenografts.
- Decreased expression of lysyl hydroxylase 2 (LH2) in skin fibroblasts from three Ehlers-Danlos patients does not result from mutations in either the coding or proximal promoter region of the LH2 gene.
- Developmental expression of glycogenolytic enzymes in rabbit tissues: possible relationship to fetal lung maturation.
- Diacylglycerol kinase zeta regulates microbial recognition and host resistance to Toxoplasma gondii.
- Diesel exhaust particles activate the matrix-metalloproteinase-1 gene in human bronchial epithelia in a beta-arrestin-dependent manner via activation of RAS.
- Differential effects of arsenic trioxide on chemosensitization in human hepatic tumor and stellate cell lines.
- Differential expression and regulation of the glucokinase gene in liver and islets of Langerhans.
- Differential expression of the B'beta regulatory subunit of protein phosphatase 2A modulates tyrosine hydroxylase phosphorylation and catecholamine synthesis.
- Differential gene expression of interleukin-1 receptor associated kinase-1 and interleukin-1 receptor associated kinase-M in peripheral blood mononuclear cells of young and aged rats following preconditioning with endotoxin.
- Differential regulation of inducible nitric oxide synthase gene expression by ethanol in the human intestinal epithelial cell line DLD-1.
- Differentiation of a catecholaminergic CNS cell line modifies tyrosine hydroxylase transcriptional regulation.
- Distinct Receptor Tyrosine Kinase Subsets Mediate Anti-HER2 Drug Resistance in Breast Cancer.
- Distinct Regions of the Haloferax volcanii Dolichol Phosphate-Mannose Synthase AglD Mediate the Assembly and Subsequent Processing of the Lipid-Linked Mannose.
- Distinct nuclear proteins competing for an overlapping sequence of cyclic adenosine monophosphate and negative regulatory elements regulate tissue-specific mouse renin gene expression.
- Downregulation of hepatic betaine:homocysteine methyltransferase (BHMT) expression in taurine-deficient mice is reversed by taurine supplementation in vivo.
- Effect of cysteine residues on the activity of arginyl-tRNA synthetase from Escherichia coli.
- Effects of cardiotonic steroids on trabecular meshwork cells: search for mediator of ouabain-enhanced outflow facility.
- Eicosanoid modulation in advanced lung cancer: cyclooxygenase-2 expression is a positive predictive factor for celecoxib + chemotherapy--Cancer and Leukemia Group B Trial 30203.
- Electrical stimulation of neonatal cardiac myocytes activates the NFAT3 and GATA4 pathways and up-regulates the adenylosuccinate synthetase 1 gene.
- Elevated stearoyl-CoA desaturase-1 expression in skeletal muscle contributes to abnormal fatty acid partitioning in obese humans.
- Embryonic expression and steroid regulation of brain aromatase cyp19a1b in zebrafish (Danio rerio).
- Emergent bistability by a growth-modulating positive feedback circuit.
- Endocannabinoid regulation in human endometrium across the menstrual cycle.
- Endogenous production of extracellular adenosine by trabecular meshwork cells: potential role in outflow regulation.
- Enforced expression of wild-type p53 curtails the transcription of the O(6)-methylguanine-DNA methyltransferase gene in human tumor cells and enhances their sensitivity to alkylating agents.
- Epidemiology of carcinogen metabolism genes and risk of squamous cell carcinoma of the head and neck.
- Estrogen up-regulates cyclooxygenase-2 via estrogen receptor in human uterine microvascular endothelial cells.
- Estrogen-regulated feedback loop limits the efficacy of estrogen receptor-targeted breast cancer therapy.
- Estrogen-related receptors stimulate pyruvate dehydrogenase kinase isoform 4 gene expression.
- Evaluating the mycostimulation potential of select carbon amendments for the degradation of a model PAH by an ascomycete strain enriched from a superfund site.
- Evolutionarily conserved role of calcineurin in phosphodegron-dependent degradation of phosphodiesterase 4D.
- Experimental and numerical studies of adenovirus delivery to outflow tissues of perfused human anterior segments.
- Expression and regulation of calcium-independent protein kinase C in NG 108-15 cell differentiation.
- Expression of O6-methylguanine-DNA methyltransferase in malignant human glioma cell lines.
- Expression of dominant negative Rho-binding domain of Rho-kinase in organ cultured human eye anterior segments increases aqueous humor outflow.
- Expression of human protein phosphatase-1 in Saccharomyces cerevisiae highlights the role of phosphatase isoforms in regulating eukaryotic functions.
- Extracellular superoxide dismutase in the airways of transgenic mice reduces inflammation and attenuates lung toxicity following hyperoxia.
- Extracellular superoxide dismutase overexpression improves behavioral outcome from closed head injury in the mouse.
- Extracellular superoxide dismutase overexpression protects against aging-induced cognitive impairment in mice.
- Extracellular superoxide dismutase.
- Feedback inhibition of G protein-coupled receptor kinase 2 (GRK2) activity by extracellular signal-regulated kinases.
- Fibronectin-mediated hepatocyte shape change reprograms cytochrome P450 2C11 gene expression via an integrin-signaled induction of ribonuclease activity.
- Fine ambient particles induce oxidative stress and metal binding genes in human alveolar macrophages.
- FoxO-dependent regulation of diacylglycerol kinase α gene expression.
- Full genetic rescue of adenosine deaminase-deficient mice through introduction of the human gene.
- Functional diversity of mammalian type 2C protein phosphatase isoforms: new tales from an old family.
- Fundamental metabolic differences between hepatocytes and islet beta-cells revealed by glucokinase overexpression.
- G protein signaling and vein graft intimal hyperplasia: reduction of intimal hyperplasia in vein grafts by a Gbetagamma inhibitor suggests a major role of G protein signaling in lesion development.
- G protein-coupled receptor kinase function is essential for chemosensation in C. elegans.
- G protein-coupled receptor kinase-2 (GRK-2) regulates serotonin metabolism through the monoamine oxidase AMX-2 in Caenorhabditis elegans.
- GIPC interacts with the beta1-adrenergic receptor and regulates beta1-adrenergic receptor-mediated ERK activation.
- Gene and protein expressions of nitric oxide synthases in ischemia-reperfused peripheral nerve of the rat.
- Genetic analysis in European ancestry individuals identifies 517 loci associated with liver enzymes.
- Genetic and bioinformatic analyses of the expression and function of PI3K regulatory subunit PIK3R3 in an Asian patient gastric cancer library.
- Genomic and epigenomic EBF1 alterations modulate TERT expression in gastric cancer.
- Germline PTEN mutations as a cause of early-onset endometrial cancer.
- GlpR Is a Direct Transcriptional Repressor of Fructose Metabolic Genes in Haloferax volcanii.
- Glyceraldehyde-3-phosphate dehydrogenase is regulated on a daily basis by the circadian clock.
- HDAC genes play distinct and redundant roles in Cryptococcus neoformans virulence.
- HDAC4 regulates muscle fiber type-specific gene expression programs.
- Heme oxygenase-1 (HO-1) inhibits postmyocardial infarct remodeling and restores ventricular function.
- Heme oxygenase-1 is upregulated in the kidney of angiotensin II-induced hypertensive rats : possible role in renoprotection.
- Hepatic GALE Regulates Whole-Body Glucose Homeostasis by Modulating Tff3 Expression.
- Hepatic and neuromuscular forms of glycogen storage disease type IV caused by mutations in the same glycogen-branching enzyme gene.
- Hepatocellular expression of glucose-6-phosphatase is unaltered during hepatic regeneration.
- Hepatocyte nuclear factor-4alpha mediates redox sensitivity of inducible nitric-oxide synthase gene transcription.
- Hormonal regulation of male-specific rat hepatic cytochrome P-450g (P-450IIC13) by androgens and the pituitary.
- Hydrogen sulphide enhances photosynthesis through promoting chloroplast biogenesis, photosynthetic enzyme expression, and thiol redox modification in Spinacia oleracea seedlings.
- IL-4 and interferon gamma regulate expression of inducible nitric oxide synthase in chronic lymphocytic leukemia cells.
- Identification of a new family of protein phosphatase 2A regulatory subunits.
- Identification of a novel GTPase, the inducibly expressed GTPase, that accumulates in response to interferon gamma.
- Identification, cloning, and expression of the Escherichia coli pyrazinamidase and nicotinamidase gene, pncA.
- Impaired systemic production of prostaglandin E2 in children with cerebral malaria.
- In vivo identification of a negative regulatory element in the mouse renin gene using direct gene transfer.
- Inactivation of nuclear GSK3β by Ser(389) phosphorylation promotes lymphocyte fitness during DNA double-strand break response.
- Increased expression of carbon monoxide-producing enzymes in the MPOA after sexual experience in male rats.
- Induction of Arabidopsis defense genes by virulent and avirulent Pseudomonas syringae strains and by a cloned avirulence gene.
- Induction of a human carbonyl reductase gene located on chromosome 21.
- Induction of ferritin and heme oxygenase-1 by endotoxin in the lung.
- Influence of daily aspirin therapy on ACE2 expression and function-implications for SARS-CoV-2 and patients with aspirin-exacerbated respiratory disease.
- Inhibition of WNT signaling by G protein-coupled receptor (GPCR) kinase 2 (GRK2).
- Inhibition of calcium/calmodulin kinase II alpha subunit expression results in epileptiform activity in cultured hippocampal neurons.
- Intact nitric oxide synthase II gene is required for interferon-beta-mediated suppression of growth and metastasis of pancreatic adenocarcinoma.
- Integrative gene expression profiling reveals G6PD-mediated resistance to RNA-directed nucleoside analogues in B-cell neoplasms.
- Intermittent pneumatic compression regulates expression of nitric oxide synthases in skeletal muscles.
- Isocitrate dehydrogenase 1 and 2 mutations in cancer: alterations at a crossroads of cellular metabolism.
- Isolation and characterization of the CYP71D16 trichome-specific promoter from Nicotiana tabacum L.
- JAK2 is required for induction of the murine DUB-1 gene.
- LOXL1 expression in lens capsule tissue specimens from individuals with pseudoexfoliation syndrome and glaucoma.
- Ligand-dependent ubiquitination of Smad3 is regulated by casein kinase 1 gamma 2, an inhibitor of TGF-beta signaling.
- MLKL Requires the Inositol Phosphate Code to Execute Necroptosis.
- Mechanisms for dominance: Adh heterodimer formation in heterozygotes between ENU or X-ray induced null alleles and normal alleles in Drosophila melanogaster.
- Metabolomic profiling reveals a role for caspase-2 in lipoapoptosis.
- Mice with duplications and deletions at the Tme locus have altered MnSOD activity.
- Mitogenic signaling via G protein-coupled receptors.
- Modulation of intestinal sulfur assimilation metabolism regulates iron homeostasis.
- Molecular and genetic analysis of the Cryptococcus neoformans MET3 gene and a met3 mutant.
- Molecular characterization of CLPT1, a SEC4-like Rab/GTPase of the phytopathogenic fungus Colletotrichum lindemuthianum which is regulated by the carbon source.
- Molecular cloning and functional expression of a recombinant 72.5 kDa fragment of the 110 kDa regulatory subunit of smooth muscle protein phosphatase 1M.
- Molecular cloning of acid alpha-glucosidase cDNA of Japanese quail (Coturnix coturnix japonica) and the lack of its mRNA in acid maltase deficient quails.
- Molecular cloning of the first metazoan beta-1,3 glucanase from eggs of the sea urchin Strongylocentrotus purpuratus.
- Molecular definition of a novel inositol polyphosphate metabolic pathway initiated by inositol 1,4,5-trisphosphate 3-kinase activity in Saccharomyces cerevisiae.
- Molecular manipulations of extracellular superoxide dismutase: functional importance for learning.
- Molecular mechanism of tissue-specific regulation of mouse renin gene expression by cAMP. Identification of an inhibitory protein that binds nuclear transcriptional factor.
- Molecular overexpression of extracellular superoxide dismutase increases the dependency of learning and memory performance on motivational state.
- Mutant IDH is sufficient to initiate enchondromatosis in mice.
- Mutations within the mepA operator affect binding of the MepR regulatory protein and its induction by MepA substrates in Staphylococcus aureus.
- Myocardial remodeling is controlled by myocyte-targeted gene regulation of phosphodiesterase type 5.
- NADPH oxidase promotes NF-kappaB activation and proliferation in human airway smooth muscle.
- NF-kappa B and transcriptional control of renal epithelial-inducible nitric oxide synthase.
- NOS2 regulation of NF-kappaB by S-nitrosylation of p65.
- Nitric oxide enhances salt secretion and Na+ sequestration in a mangrove plant, Avicennia marina, through increasing the expression of H+-ATPase and Na+/H+ antiporter under high salinity
- Nitric oxide production and nitric oxide synthase type 2 expression by human mononuclear phagocytes: a review.
- Nitric oxide synthase and cyclooxygenase interactions in cartilage and meniscus: relationships to joint physiology, arthritis, and tissue repair.
- Over-expression of cyclin D1 regulates Cdk4 protein synthesis.
- Overexpression of AtCPS and AtKS in Arabidopsis confers increased ent-kaurene production but no increase in bioactive gibberellins.
- Overexpression of extracellular superoxide dismutase decreases lung injury after exposure to oil fly ash.
- Overexpression of mitogen-activated protein kinase kinase 6 in the heart improves functional recovery from ischemia in vitro and protects against myocardial infarction in vivo.
- Overexpression of the P46 (T1) translocase component of the glucose-6-phosphatase complex in hepatocytes impairs glycogen accumulation via hydrolysis of glucose 1-phosphate.
- Overexpression of the protein tyrosine phosphatase PTP1B in human breast cancer: association with p185c-erbB-2 protein expression.
- Overexpression of the rat sarcoplasmic reticulum Ca2+ ATPase gene in the heart of transgenic mice accelerates calcium transients and cardiac relaxation.
- Overexpression of the tyrosine phosphatase PTP1B is associated with human ovarian carcinomas.
- Overexpression of urokinase-type plasminogen activator in pancreatic adenocarcinoma is regulated by constitutively activated RelA.
- Overproduction and purification of glutaryl 7-amino cephalosporanic acid acylase.
- Oxidative stress increases hepatocyte iNOS gene transcription and promoter activity.
- Oxygen-induced mitochondrial biogenesis in the rat hippocampus.
- Pathogen-specific loss of host resistance in mice lacking the IFN-gamma-inducible gene IGTP.
- Pemetrexed Plus Cisplatin Versus Gemcitabine Plus Cisplatin According to Thymidylate Synthase Expression in Nonsquamous Non-Small-Cell Lung Cancer: A Biomarker-Stratified Randomized Phase II Trial.
- Peroxisome proliferator-activated receptor γ co-activator 1-α as a critical co-activator of the murine hepatic oxidative stress response and mitochondrial biogenesis in Staphylococcus aureus sepsis.
- Peroxisome proliferator-activated receptor-alpha regulates fatty acid utilization in primary human skeletal muscle cells.
- Phytochrome regulation and differential expression of gibberellin 3b-hydroxylase genes in germinating Arabidopsis seeds
- Post-transcriptional inhibition of lipopolysaccharide-induced expression of inducible nitric oxide synthase by Gö6976 in murine microglia.
- Post-transcriptional regulation of gene expression in hippocampal neurons by glutamate receptor activation.
- Prenatal availability of choline alters the development of acetylcholinesterase in the rat hippocampus.
- Prevention of influenza-induced lung injury in mice overexpressing extracellular superoxide dismutase.
- Protection against oxidized low-density lipoprotein-induced vascular endothelial cell death by integrin-linked kinase.
- Protein kinase C-alpha regulation of gallbladder Na+ transport becomes progressively more dysfunctional during gallstone formation.
- Protein serine/threonine phosphatases--new avenues for cell regulation.
- Purification and mutagenesis of LpxL, the lauroyltransferase of Escherichia coli lipid A biosynthesis.
- RSK3/4 mediate resistance to PI3K pathway inhibitors in breast cancer.
- Radiolabeled inhibitors as probes for imaging mutant IDH1 expression in gliomas: Synthesis and preliminary evaluation of labeled butyl-phenyl sulfonamide analogs.
- Recombinant Rhodobacter capsulatus xanthine dehydrogenase, a useful model system for the characterization of protein variants leading to xanthinuria I in humans.
- Redox-mediated upregulation of hepatocyte iNOS transcription requires coactivator PC4.
- Reduced peripheral PGE2 biosynthesis in Plasmodium falciparum malaria occurs through hemozoin-induced suppression of blood mononuclear cell cyclooxygenase-2 gene expression via an interleukin-10-independent mechanism.
- Regional rearrangements in chromosome 15q21 cause formation of cryptic promoters for the CYP19 (aromatase) gene.
- Regulation and function of the muscle glycogen-targeting subunit of protein phosphatase 1 (GM) in human muscle cells depends on the COOH-terminal region and glycogen content.
- Regulation and properties of the rat Ca2+/calmodulin-dependent protein kinase IV gene and its protein products.
- Regulation of AMP-activated protein kinase by multisite phosphorylation in response to agents that elevate cellular cAMP.
- Regulation of casein kinase I epsilon activity by Wnt signaling.
- Regulation of death-associated protein kinase. Stabilization by HSP90 heterocomplexes.
- Regulation of group VIA phospholipase A2 expression by sterol availability.
- Regulation of lysyl oxidase mRNA in dermal fibroblasts from normal donors and patients with inherited connective tissue disorders.
- Regulation of overexpressed hexokinases in liver and islet cells.
- Regulation of signal duration and the statistical dynamics of kinase activation by scaffold proteins.
- Regulation of streptokinase expression by CovR/S in Streptococcus pyogenes: CovR acts through a single high-affinity binding site.
- Regulation of the metastasis suppressor gene MKK4 in ovarian cancer.
- Regulatory genes linked to the albino locus in the mouse confer competence for inducible expression on the structural gene encoding serine dehydratase.
- Replication and meta-analysis of GWAS identified susceptibility loci in Kawasaki disease confirm the importance of B lymphoid tyrosine kinase (BLK) in disease susceptibility.
- Repression of yeast Ste12 transcription factor by direct binding of unphosphorylated Kss1 MAPK and its regulation by the Ste7 MEK.
- Requirement of protein phosphatase 5 in DNA-damage-induced ATM activation.
- Role of Increased n-acetylaspartate Levels in Cancer.
- Role of cAMP-dependent protein kinase in controlling aggregation and postaggregative development in Dictyostelium.
- Roles for inositol-phosphoryl ceramide synthase 1 (IPC1) in pathogenesis of C. neoformans.
- Selective loss of a DNase I hypersensitive site upstream of the tyrosine aminotransferase gene in mice homozygous for lethal albino deletions.
- Selective regulation of expression of protein kinase C (PKC) isoenzymes in multidrug-resistant MCF-7 cells. Functional significance of enhanced expression of PKC alpha.
- Selective regulation of expression of protein kinase C beta isoenzymes occurs via alternative splicing.
- Simultaneous labeling of mast cell proteases and protease mRNAs at the bone-implant interface of aseptically loosened hip implants.
- Sirt3 regulates metabolic flexibility of skeletal muscle through reversible enzymatic deacetylation.
- Smooth muscle phosphatase is regulated in vivo by exclusion of phosphorylation of threonine 696 of MYPT1 by phosphorylation of Serine 695 in response to cyclic nucleotides.
- Specific inhibition of protein kinase A in granulosa cells abolishes gonadotropin regulation of the proopiomelanocortin promoter.
- Stall encodes an ADAMTS metalloprotease and interacts genetically with Delta in Drosophila ovarian follicle formation.
- Stat1 acetylation inhibits inducible nitric oxide synthase expression in interferon-gamma-treated RAW264.7 murine macrophages.
- Stimulation of brain hexokinase gene expression by recombinant brain insulin-like growth factor in C6 glial cells.
- Stimulation of glucose-6-phosphatase gene expression by glucose and fructose-2,6-bisphosphate.
- Structural basis of the intrasteric regulation of myosin light chain kinases.
- Structure and regulation of the chicken erythroid delta-aminolevulinate synthase gene.
- Structure of the polyisoprenyl-phosphate glycosyltransferase GtrB and insights into the mechanism of catalysis.
- Substrate availability and transcriptional regulation of metabolic genes in human skeletal muscle during recovery from exercise.
- Substrate specificities of g protein-coupled receptor kinase-2 and -3 at cardiac myocyte receptors provide basis for distinct roles in regulation of myocardial function.
- Sustained correction of motoneuron histopathology following intramuscular delivery of AAV in pompe mice.
- Synergistic induction of AHR regulated genes in developmental toxicity from co-exposure to two model PAHs in zebrafish.
- Systemic nitric oxide production in human malaria. II. Analysis of mononuclear cell nitric oxide synthase type 2 antigen expression.
- T-independent activation-induced cytidine deaminase expression, class-switch recombination, and antibody production by immature/transitional 1 B cells.
- Targeted HAS2 Expression Lessens Airway Responsiveness in Chronic Murine Allergic Airway Disease.
- Targeting CYP2J to reduce paclitaxel-induced peripheral neuropathic pain.
- Targeting the hexosamine biosynthetic pathway and O-linked N-acetylglucosamine cycling for therapeutic and imaging capabilities in diffuse large B-cell lymphoma.
- Tau-knockout mice show reduced GSK3-induced hippocampal degeneration and learning deficits.
- The Abl family kinases: mechanisms of regulation and signaling.
- The Arabidopsis SLEEPY1 gene encodes a putative F-box subunit of an SCF E3 ubiquitin ligase.
- The CUL7/F-box and WD repeat domain containing 8 (CUL7/Fbxw8) ubiquitin ligase promotes degradation of hematopoietic progenitor kinase 1.
- The Cryptococcus neoformans catalase gene family and its role in antioxidant defense.
- The Effect of Progestins on Tumor Necrosis Factor α-Induced Matrix Metalloproteinase-9 Activity and Gene Expression in Human Primary Amnion and Chorion Cells In Vitro.
- The GA2 locus of Arabidopsis thaliana encodes ent-kaurene synthase of gibberellin biosynthesis.
- The LS locus of pea encodes the gibberellin biosynthesis enzyme ent-kaurene synthase A.
- The aromatase enzyme: from cloning to cancer.
- The c-Jun N-terminal kinase 1 (JNK1) in spinal astrocytes is required for the maintenance of bilateral mechanical allodynia under a persistent inflammatory pain condition.
- The cyclic AMP response element directs tyrosine hydroxylase expression in catecholaminergic central and peripheral nervous system cell lines from transgenic mice.
- The deafness-associated mitochondrial DNA mutation at position 7445, which affects tRNASer(UCN) precursor processing, has long-range effects on NADH dehydrogenase subunit ND6 gene expression.
- The deubiquitinase ubiquitin-specific protease 20 is a positive modulator of myocardial β1-adrenergic receptor expression and signaling.
- The functional consequences of genetic variation on tyrosine hydroxylase (TH) expression
- The gene expression profiles of medulloblastoma cell lines resistant to preactivated cyclophosphamide.
- The involvement of superoxide and iNOS-derived NO in cardiac dysfunction induced by pro-inflammatory cytokines.
- The mRNA and the activity of lysyl hydroxylase are up-regulated by the administration of ascorbate and hydralazine to human skin fibroblasts from a patient with Ehlers-Danlos syndrome type VI.
- The microtubule-associated histone deacetylase 6 (HDAC6) regulates epidermal growth factor receptor (EGFR) endocytic trafficking and degradation.
- The molecular basis of quantitative genetic variation in central and secondary metabolism in Arabidopsis.
- Tissue- and development-specific expression of the human phenylalanine hydroxylase/chloramphenicol acetyltransferase fusion gene in transgenic mice.
- Tissue-specific and nutrient regulation of the branched-chain α-keto acid dehydrogenase phosphatase, protein phosphatase 2Cm (PP2Cm).
- Tnni3k modifies disease progression in murine models of cardiomyopathy.
- Tor and cyclic AMP-protein kinase A: two parallel pathways regulating expression of genes required for cell growth.
- Transcription factor Nrf2 hyperactivation in early-phase renal ischemia-reperfusion injury prevents tubular damage progression.
- Transcriptional regulation of N-acetylglutamate synthase.
- Type IV collagenase (matrix metalloproteinase-2 and -9) in prostate cancer.
- Up-regulation of cyclooxygenase-2 expression and prostaglandin synthesis in endometrial stromal cells by malignant endometrial epithelial cells. A paracrine effect mediated by prostaglandin E2 and nuclear factor-kappa B.
- Using a gene-switch transgenic approach to dissect distinct roles of MAP kinases in heart failure.
- Vitamin D inhibits proliferation of human uterine leiomyoma cells via catechol-O-methyltransferase.
- WT1 and DAX-1 inhibit aromatase P450 expression in human endometrial and endometriotic stromal cells.
- cAMP-response element modulator tau is a positive regulator of testis angiotensin converting enzyme transcription.
- cPLA2 regulates the expression of type I interferons and intracellular immunity to Chlamydia trachomatis.
- p38gamma mitogen-activated protein kinase is a key regulator in skeletal muscle metabolic adaptation in mice.
- p38α mitogen-activated protein kinase depletion and repression of signal transduction to translation machinery by miR-124 and -128 in neurons.
- p45 NF-E2 regulates expression of thromboxane synthase in megakaryocytes.
Keywords of People
- Berchuck, Andrew, James M. Ingram Distinguished Professor of Gynecologic Oncology, Obstetrics and Gynecology, Gynecologic Oncology
- Shinohara, Mari L., Professor of Integrative Immunobiology, Cell Biology
- Taylor, Gregory Alan, Professor in Medicine, Integrative Immunobiology
- Wray, Gregory Allan, Professor of Biology, Evolutionary Anthropology
- Zhong, Xiaoping, Professor of Pediatrics, Integrative Immunobiology