Subject Areas on Research
- A case crossover study of triggers for hand injuries in commercial fishing.
- Are comparisons the answer to understanding behavioral aspects of aging in racial and ethnic groups?
- Epidemiologic factors and surgical outcomes in patients with nasal polyposis and asthma.
- Exposure assessment and gender differences.
- Genomic profiling to promote a healthy lifestyle: not ready for prime time.
- Maternal outcomes associated with planned vaginal versus planned primary cesarean delivery.
- Using inverse probability-weighted estimators in comparative effectiveness analyses with observational databases.
Keywords of People
- Curtis, Lesley H., Professor in Population Health Sciences, Medicine, General Internal Medicine
- Dement, John McCray, Professor Emeritus in Family Medicine and Community Health, Family Medicine & Community Health,Occupational & Environmental Medicine