Subject Areas on Research
- A penalized likelihood approach for bivariate conditional normal models for dynamic co-expression analysis.
- Can underpowered clinical trials be justified?
- Change point testing in logistic regression models with interaction term.
- Davidson Trauma Scale (DTS): normative scores in the general population and effect sizes in placebo-controlled SSRI trials.
- Do nonpatients underestimate the quality of life associated with chronic health conditions because of a focusing illusion?
- Effective weight loss for overweight children: a meta-analysis of intervention studies.
- Evaluation of established breast cancer risk factors as modifiers of BRCA1 or BRCA2: a multi-center case-only analysis.
- Gabapentin in the treatment of mental illness: the echo chamber of the case series.
- Latent-model robustness in joint models for a primary endpoint and a longitudinal process.
- Methodology, design, and analytic techniques to address measurement of comorbid disease.
- Modelling covariance structure in the analysis of repeated measures data.
- Modifying effect of mouse double minute-2 promoter variants on risk of recurrence for patients with squamous cell carcinoma of oropharynx.
- Multimodal treatment of ADHD in the MTA: an alternative outcome analysis.
- Preference for equity as a framing effect.
- Risk Factors for Birth Defects.
- Screening experiments and the use of fractional factorial designs in behavioral intervention research.
Keywords of People