Subject Areas on Research
- Association of Early Myocardial Workload and Mortality Following Severe Traumatic Brain Injury.
- Comparative effectiveness of treatment strategies for severe splenic trauma in the pediatric population.
- Identifying Predictors of Time to Soft-Tissue Reconstruction following Open Tibia Fractures.
- Pedestrian and pedalcyclist injury costs in the United States by age and injury severity.
- Validation of ICDPIC software injury severity scores using a large regional trauma registry.