Subject Areas on Research
- Bayesian inferences on predictors of conception probabilities.
- Graph Matching: Relax at Your Own Risk.
- Intraoperative radio-lympho-scintigraphy improves sentinel lymph node identification for patients with melanoma.
- Power considerations for trials of two experimental arms versus a standard active control or placebo.
- The targeting of somatic hypermutation closely resembles that of meiotic mutation.
- The tumor biology of melanoma nodal metastases.
- Thirst modulates a perception.
- Variability in expression of common fragile sites: in search of a new criterion.