Subject Areas on Research
- "Extraoperative" MRI (eoMRI) for Brain Tumor Surgery: Initial Results at a Single Institution.
- "Large cell/anaplastic" medulloblastomas: a Pediatric Oncology Group Study.
- "Thin" malignant melanoma: risk factors and clinical management.
- 'Smooth' inference for survival functions with arbitrarily censored data.
- (18)F-FDG PET/CT and Melanoma: Staging, Immune Modulation and Mutation-Targeted Therapy Assessment, and Prognosis.
- 1-year survival in a randomized trial of facilitated reperfusion: results from the FINESSE (Facilitated Intervention with Enhanced Reperfusion Speed to Stop Events) trial.
- 18F-FDG PET/CT: Therapy Response Assessment Interpretation (Hopkins Criteria) and Survival Outcomes in Lung Cancer Patients.
- 2006 update of recommendations for the use of white blood cell growth factors: an evidence-based clinical practice guideline.
- 4-hydroperoxycyclophosphamide--purged peripheral blood stem cells for autologous transplantation in patients with acute myeloid leukemia.
- 5-year outcomes of transcatheter aortic valve replacement or surgical aortic valve replacement for high surgical risk patients with aortic stenosis (PARTNER 1): a randomised controlled trial.
- 70 Gy thoracic radiotherapy is feasible concurrent with chemotherapy for limited-stage small-cell lung cancer: analysis of Cancer and Leukemia Group B study 39808.
- 73.6 Gy and beyond: hyperfractionated, accelerated radiotherapy for non-small-cell lung cancer.
- 9-Nitrocamptothecin as second line chemotherapy for men with progressive, metastatic, hormone refractory prostate cancer: Results of the CALGB 99901.
- A Canadian context for the Acute Study of Clinical Effectiveness of Nesiritide and Decompensated Heart Failure (ASCEND-HF) trial.
- A Cohort Study of Mortality in Individuals With and Without Schizophrenia After Diagnosis of Lung Cancer.
- A Hospital Level Analysis of 30-Day Readmission Performance for Heart Failure Patients and Long-Term Survival: Findings from Get With The Guidelines-Heart Failure.
- A National Analysis of Short-term Outcomes and Long-term Survival Following Thoracoscopic Versus Open Lobectomy for Clinical Stage II Non-Small-Cell Lung Cancer.
- A Phase II trial of epothilone B analogue BMS-247550 (NSC #710428) ixabepilone, in patients with advanced pancreas cancer: a Southwest Oncology Group study.
- A Phase II trial of gemcitabine and mitoxantrone for patients with acute myeloid leukemia in first relapse.
- A Prognostic Model of Persistent Bacteremia and Mortality in Complicated Staphylococcus aureus Bloodstream Infection.
- A Prospective Study of Obesity, Metabolic Health, and Cancer Mortality.
- A Systematic Review of Metastatic Hepatocellular Carcinoma to the Spine.
- A bayesian analysis strategy for cross-study translation of gene expression biomarkers.
- A biologic risk model for stage I lung cancer: immunohistochemical analysis of 408 patients with the use of ten molecular markers.
- A bivariate survival model with compound Poisson frailty.
- A c-Myc and surface CD19 signaling amplification loop promotes B cell lymphoma development and progression in mice.
- A chemoresponse assay for prediction of platinum resistance in primary ovarian cancer.
- A comparative analysis of bronchial stricture after lung transplantation in recipients with and without early acute rejection.
- A comparison of antiarrhythmic-drug therapy with implantable defibrillators in patients resuscitated from near-fatal ventricular arrhythmias.
- A comparison of clinical outcomes between Canadian and American patients after nonurgent coronary stenting.
- A comparison of risk prediction methods using repeated observations: an application to electronic health records for hemodialysis.
- A comparison of time dependent Cox regression, pooled logistic regression and cross sectional pooling with simulations and an application to the Framingham Heart Study.
- A contemporary prognostic nomogram for men with hormone-refractory metastatic prostate cancer: a TAX327 study analysis.
- A controlled study of efficacy of interstitial or external irradiation in a virus-induced brain-tumor model in rats.
- A controlled trial of inpatient and outpatient geriatric evaluation and management.
- A copula approach for detecting prognostic genes associated with survival outcome in microarray studies.
- A cost-utility analysis of NRG Oncology/Gynecologic Oncology Group Protocol 218: incorporating prospectively collected quality-of-life scores in an economic model of treatment of ovarian cancer.
- A decrease in the dose of the lgl tumor suppressor increases life span of Drosophila in stress and is related to the maternal effect.
- A detrimental effect of a combined chemotherapy-radiotherapy approach in children with diffuse intrinsic brain stem gliomas?
- A feasibility study of extended chemotherapy for locally advanced non-small cell lung cancer: a phase II trial of cancer and leukemia group B.
- A five-drug remission induction regimen with intensive consolidation for adults with acute lymphoblastic leukemia: cancer and leukemia group B study 8811.
- A genetically modified allogeneic cellular vaccine generates MHC class I-restricted cytotoxic responses against tumor-associated antigens and protects against CNS tumors in vivo.
- A genomic strategy to refine prognosis in early-stage non-small-cell lung cancer.
- A high-density genome-wide association screen of sporadic ALS in US veterans.
- A joint latent class analysis for adjusting survival bias with application to a trauma transfusion study.
- A leave-one-out cross-validation SAS macro for the identification of markers associated with survival.
- A meta-analysis and systematic review of the efficacy and safety of anticoagulants as cancer treatment: impact on survival and bleeding complications.
- A model for pretest probability of lymph node metastasis from cutaneous Melanoma.
- A multi-center phase II study of weekly topotecan as second-line therapy for small cell lung cancer.
- A multi-centre randomized phase II study of nolatrexed versus doxorubicin in treatment of Chinese patients with advanced hepatocellular carcinoma.
- A multi-institutional cohort study of adjuvant therapy in stage I-II uterine carcinosarcoma.
- A multi-institutional evaluation of factors predictive of toxicity and efficacy of bevacizumab for recurrent ovarian cancer.
- A multicenter prospective evaluation of the clinical utility of F-18 FDG-PET/CT in patients with AJCC stage IIIB or IIIC extremity melanoma.
- A multicenter, phase II study of maintenance azacitidine in older patients with acute myeloid leukemia in complete remission after induction chemotherapy.
- A multiple testing procedure to associate gene expression levels with survival.
- A national analysis of wedge resection versus stereotactic body radiation therapy for stage IA non-small cell lung cancer.
- A novel EGFR isoform confers increased invasiveness to cancer cells.
- A novel intensive induction therapy for high-risk neuroblastoma utilizing sequential peripheral blood stem cell collection and infusion as hematopoietic support.
- A novel reduced-intensity conditioning regimen for unrelated umbilical cord blood transplantation in children with nonmalignant diseases.
- A pediatric regimen for older adolescents and young adults with acute lymphoblastic leukemia: results of CALGB 10403.
- A phase 1 study of systemic ADH-1 in combination with melphalan via isolated limb infusion in patients with locally advanced in-transit malignant melanoma.
- A phase 2 study of carboplatin plus docetaxel in men with metastatic hormone-refractory prostate cancer who are refractory to docetaxel.
- A phase 2 trial of azacitidine and gemtuzumab ozogamicin therapy in older patients with acute myeloid leukemia.
- A phase I/II study of neoadjuvant liposomal doxorubicin, paclitaxel, and hyperthermia in locally advanced breast cancer.
- A phase I/II trial of twice daily irradiation and concurrent chemotherapy for locally advanced squamous cell carcinoma of the head and neck.
- A phase II study of UFT with leucovorin administered as a twice daily schedule in the treatment of patients with metastatic colorectal cancer.
- A phase II study of capecitabine, oxaliplatin, and bevacizumab in the treatment of metastatic esophagogastric adenocarcinomas.
- A phase II study of docetaxel (Taxotere), estramustine, and low-dose hydrocortisone in men with hormone-refractory prostate cancer: preliminary results of cancer and leukemia group B Trial 9780.
- A phase II study of estramustine, docetaxel, and exisulind in patients with hormone- refractory prostate cancer: results of cancer and leukemia group B trial 90004.
- A phase II study of gemcitabine and capecitabine in metastatic renal cancer: a report of Cancer and Leukemia Group B protocol 90008.
- A phase II study of recombinant interferon-gamma following combination chemotherapy for patients with extensive small cell lung cancer. CALGB.
- A phase II trial of O6-benzylguanine and carmustine in patients with advanced soft tissue sarcoma.
- A phase II trial of high dose carboplatin and paclitaxel with G-CSF and peripheral blood stem cell support followed by surgery and/or chest radiation in patients with stage III non-small cell lung cancer: CALGB 9531.
- A phase II window trial of procarbazine and topotecan in children with high-grade glioma: a report from the children's oncology group.
- A phase III randomized study comparing cisplatin and fluorouracil as single agents and in combination for advanced squamous cell carcinoma of the head and neck.
- A phase III study of anti-B4-blocked ricin as adjuvant therapy post-autologous bone marrow transplant: CALGB 9254.
- A phase III trial evaluating the combination of cisplatin, etoposide, and radiation therapy with or without tamoxifen in patients with limited-stage small cell lung cancer: Cancer and Leukemia Group B Study (9235).
- A phase III trial of high-dose cytosine arabinoside with or without etoposide in relapsed and refractory acute myelogenous leukemia. A Southeastern Cancer Study Group trial.
- A phase Ib study of capecitabine and ziv-aflibercept followed by a phase II single-arm expansion cohort in chemotherapy refractory metastatic colorectal cancer.
- A placebo-controlled trial of recombinant human ciliary neurotrophic (rhCNTF) factor in amyotrophic lateral sclerosis. rhCNTF ALS Study Group.
- A predictive model for relapse in high-risk primary breast cancer patients treated with high-dose chemotherapy and autologous stem-cell transplant.
- A primer of biostatistic and economic methods for diagnostic and prognostic modeling in nuclear cardiology: Part I.
- A prognostic index for natural killer cell lymphoma after non-anthracycline-based treatment: a multicentre, retrospective analysis.
- A prognostic nomogram to predict overall survival in women with recurrent ovarian cancer treated with bevacizumab and chemotherapy.
- A randomised, double-blind, placebo-controlled multi-centre phase III trial of XELIRI/FOLFIRI plus simvastatin for patients with metastatic colorectal cancer.
- A randomized study of the prevention of sudden death in patients with coronary artery disease. Multicenter Unsustained Tachycardia Trial Investigators.
- A randomized trial comparing immediate versus delayed treatment of anemia with once-weekly epoetin alfa in patients with non-small cell lung cancer scheduled to receive first-line chemotherapy.
- A randomized trial of intrahepatic infusion of fluorodeoxyuridine with dexamethasone versus fluorodeoxyuridine alone in the treatment of metastatic colorectal cancer.
- A randomized trial of transcutaneous electric acupoint stimulation as adjunctive treatment for opioid detoxification.
- A randomized, controlled, trial of controlled release paroxetine in fibromyalgia.
- A randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled pilot study of naltrexone in outpatients with bipolar disorder and alcohol dependence.
- A reevaluation of the duration of survival after the onset of dementia.
- A retrospective analysis of a remifentanil/propofol general anesthetic for craniotomy before awake functional brain mapping.
- A risk score to predict bleeding in patients with acute coronary syndromes.
- A robust method for comparing two treatments in a confirmatory clinical trial via multivariate time-to-event methods that jointly incorporate information from longitudinal and time-to-event data.
- A role for CD21/CD35 and CD19 in responses to acute septic peritonitis: a potential mechanism for mast cell activation.
- A safety and survival analysis of neoadjuvant bevacizumab with standard chemoradiation in a phase I/II study compared with standard chemoradiation in locally advanced rectal cancer.
- A second large controlled clinical study of E5, a monoclonal antibody to endotoxin: results of a prospective, multicenter, randomized, controlled trial. The E5 Sepsis Study Group.
- A secondary analysis of the CHOIR trial shows that comorbid conditions differentially affect outcomes during anemia treatment.
- A single institution's 26-year experience with nonfunctional pancreatic neuroendocrine tumors: a validation of current staging systems and a new prognostic nomogram.
- A statin-regulated microRNA represses human c-Myc expression and function.
- A structured literature review to determine the use of the American Society for Therapeutic Radiology and Oncology consensus definition of biochemical failure.
- A survey of current problems in meta-analysis. Discussion from the Agency for Health Care Policy and Research inter-PORT Work Group on Literature Review/Meta-Analysis.
- A toxicity study of trimetrexate used in combination with cyclosporine as acute graft-versus-host disease prophylaxis in HLA-mismatched, related donor bone marrow transplants.
- A unique chromosomal rearrangement in the Cryptococcus neoformans var. grubii type strain enhances key phenotypes associated with virulence.
- A within-trial cost-effectiveness analysis of panitumumab compared with bevacizumab in the first-line treatment of patients with wild-type RAS metastatic colorectal cancer in the US.
- A20 protects mice from lethal radical hepatectomy by promoting hepatocyte proliferation via a p21waf1-dependent mechanism.
- ACC expert consensus document. Present use of bedside right heart catheterization in patients with cardiac disease. American College of Cardiology.
- ACC/AHA guidelines for the management of patients with ST-elevation myocardial infarction--executive summary: a report of the American College of Cardiology/American Heart Association Task Force on Practice Guidelines (Writing Committee to Revise the 1999 Guidelines for the Management of Patients With Acute Myocardial Infarction).
- ACC/AHA guidelines for the management of patients with ST-elevation myocardial infarction--executive summary: a report of the American College of Cardiology/American Heart Association Task Force on Practice Guidelines (Writing Committee to Revise the 1999 Guidelines for the Management of Patients With Acute Myocardial Infarction).
- ACCF/AHA/SCAI 2007 update of the Clinical Competence Statement on Cardiac Interventional Procedures: a report of the American College of Cardiology Foundation/American Heart Association/American College of Physicians Task Force on Clinical Competence and Training (Writing Committee to Update the 1998 Clinical Competence Statement on Recommendations for the Assessment and Maintenance of Proficiency in Coronary Interventional Procedures).
- ACCF/AHA/SCAI 2007 update of the clinical competence statement on cardiac interventional procedures: a report of the American College of Cardiology Foundation/American Heart Association/American College of Physicians Task Force on Clinical Competence and Training (writing Committee to Update the 1998 Clinical Competence Statement on Recommendations for the Assessment and Maintenance of Proficiency in Coronary Interventional Procedures).
- ACR Appropriateness Criteria(®) Locoregional therapy for resectable oropharyngeal squamous cell carcinomas.
- ACR Appropriateness criteria® for nasopharyngeal carcinoma.
- ACR appropriateness criteria® nasal cavity and paranasal sinus cancers.
- APC I1307K and the risk of prostate cancer.
- Abciximab as adjunctive therapy to reperfusion in acute ST-segment elevation myocardial infarction: a meta-analysis of randomized trials.
- Aberrant p53 staining does not predict cisplatin resistance in locally advanced non-small cell lung cancer.
- Abiraterone acetate for patients with metastatic castration-resistant prostate cancer progressing after chemotherapy: final analysis of a multicentre, open-label, early-access protocol trial.
- Abiraterone in metastatic prostate cancer without previous chemotherapy.
- Ablation of Sirtuin5 in the postnatal mouse heart results in protein succinylation and normal survival in response to chronic pressure overload.
- Abnormal left ventricular filling after neonatal repair of congenital heart disease: association with increased mortality and morbidity.
- Absence of a correlation of androgen receptor gene CAG repeat length and prostate cancer risk in an African-American population.
- Absence of correlation between nuclear morphometry and survival in stage I non-small cell lung carcinoma.
- Acinar cell carcinoma of the pancreas: new genetic and treatment insights into a rare malignancy.
- Acral Lentiginous Melanoma: A United States Multi-Center Substage Survival Analysis.
- Activated injectable vitamin D and hemodialysis survival: a historical cohort study.
- Acute Heart Failure: Alternatives to Hospitalization.
- Acute coronary findings at autopsy in heart failure patients with sudden death: results from the assessment of treatment with lisinopril and survival (ATLAS) trial.
- Acute detection of ST-elevation myocardial infarction missed on standard 12-Lead ECG with a novel 80-lead real-time digital body surface map: primary results from the multicenter OCCULT MI trial.
- Acute graft-versus-host disease: analysis of risk factors after allogeneic marrow transplantation and prophylaxis with cyclosporine and methotrexate.
- Acute ischemic heart disease.
- Acute kidney injury in patients with systemic sclerosis participating in hematopoietic cell transplantation trials in the United States.
- Acute myocardial infarction and complete bundle branch block at hospital admission: clinical characteristics and outcome in the thrombolytic era. GUSTO-I Investigators. Global Utilization of Streptokinase and t-PA [tissue-type plasminogen activator] for Occluded Coronary Arteries.
- Acute myocardial infarction complicated by atrial fibrillation in the elderly: prevalence and outcomes.
- Acute traumatic aortic aneurysm: the Duke experience from 1970 to 1990.
- Adaptive Global Innovative Learning Environment for Glioblastoma: GBM AGILE.
- Addition of 18F-FDG PET/CT to clinical assessment predicts overall survival in HNSCC: a retrospective analysis with follow-up for 12 years.
- Addition of adult-to-adult living donation to liver transplant programs improves survival but at an increased cost.
- Adenovirus F protein as a delivery vehicle for botulinum B.
- Adherence to Adjuvant Endocrine Therapy in Insured Black and White Breast Cancer Survivors: Exploring Adherence Measures in Patient Data.
- Adherence to quality indicators and survival in patients with breast cancer.
- Adiponectin is essential for lipid homeostasis and survival under insulin deficiency and promotes β-cell regeneration.
- Adjuvant Chemotherapy Does Not Confer Superior Survival in Patients With Atypical Carcinoid Tumors.
- Adjuvant Hepatic Artery Infusion Chemotherapy is Associated With Improved Survival Regardless of KRAS Mutation Status in Patients With Resected Colorectal Liver Metastases: A Retrospective Analysis of 674 Patients.
- Adjuvant Sunitinib in High-Risk Renal-Cell Carcinoma after Nephrectomy.
- Adjuvant chemotherapy for t1 node-positive colon cancers provides significant survival benefit.
- Adjuvant chemotherapy in older and younger women with lymph node-positive breast cancer.
- Adjuvant chemotherapy in older women with early-stage breast cancer.
- Adjuvant intraperitoneal chromic phosphate therapy for women with apparent early ovarian carcinoma who have not undergone comprehensive surgical staging.
- Adjuvant paclitaxel plus carboplatin compared with observation in stage IB non-small-cell lung cancer: CALGB 9633 with the Cancer and Leukemia Group B, Radiation Therapy Oncology Group, and North Central Cancer Treatment Group Study Groups.
- Adjuvant postoperative radiation therapy for rectal adenocarcinoma.
- Adjuvant radioactive iodine therapy is associated with improved survival for patients with intermediate-risk papillary thyroid cancer.
- Adjuvant radiotherapy following radical hysterectomy for patients with stage IB and IIA cervical cancer.
- Adjuvant therapy for pancreatic cancer: an evolving paradigm.
- Adjuvant therapy for pancreatic cancer: current status and future directions.
- Adjuvant therapy in rectal cancer: analysis of stage, sex, and local control--final report of intergroup 0114.
- Adjuvant therapy of pancreatic cancer.
- Adjuvant therapy with intraperitoneal chromic phosphate (32P) in women with early ovarian carcinoma after comprehensive surgical staging.
- Admission heart rate and in-hospital outcomes in patients hospitalized for heart failure in sinus rhythm and in atrial fibrillation.
- Adoptive immunotherapy by allogeneic stem cell transplantation for metastatic renal cell carcinoma: a CALGB intergroup phase II study.
- Adult physical health outcomes of adolescent girls with conduct disorder, depression, and anxiety.
- Adult recipients of umbilical cord blood transplants after nonmyeloablative preparative regimens.
- Advanced heart failure patients supported with ambulatory inotropic therapy: What defines success of therapy?
- Advances in current cancer treatment: an overview.
- Advances in immunotherapy for pancreatic cancer: 2013.
- Advances in the understanding and treatment of human severe combined immunodeficiency.
- Adverse effect of ventricular pacing on heart failure and atrial fibrillation among patients with normal baseline QRS duration in a clinical trial of pacemaker therapy for sinus node dysfunction.
- Adverse events associated with meropenem versus imipenem/cilastatin therapy in a large retrospective cohort of hospitalized infants.
- Aerosolized manganese SOD decreases hyperoxic pulmonary injury in primates. I. Physiology and biochemistry.
- African American women who receive primary anthracycline- and taxane-based chemotherapy for triple-negative breast cancer suffer worse outcomes compared with white women.
- After radical retropubic prostatectomy 'insignificant' prostate cancer has a risk of progression similar to low-risk 'significant' cancer.
- Age and outcome with contemporary thrombolytic therapy. Results from the GUSTO-I trial. Global Utilization of Streptokinase and TPA for Occluded coronary arteries trial.
- Age differences in care practices and outcomes for hospitalized patients with cancer.
- Age- and gender-related differences in quality of care and outcomes of patients hospitalized with heart failure (from OPTIMIZE-HF).
- Age- and sex-specific genomic profiles in non-small cell lung cancer.
- Age-Dependent Effects of Immunoproteasome Deficiency on Mouse Adenovirus Type 1 Pathogenesis.
- Age-specific demographic profiles of longevity mutants in Caenorhabditis elegans show segmental effects.
- Age-specific differences in oncogenic pathway dysregulation and anthracycline sensitivity in patients with acute myeloid leukemia.
- Alabama coronary artery bypass grafting project: results of a statewide quality improvement initiative.
- Alemtuzumab for the prevention and treatment of graft-versus-host disease.
- Alemtuzumab in the treatment of refractory acute rejection and bronchiolitis obliterans syndrome after human lung transplantation.
- Alemtuzumab induction and recurrence of glomerular disease after kidney transplantation.
- Alex's Lemonade Stand Foundation Infant and Childhood Primary Brain and Central Nervous System Tumors Diagnosed in the United States in 2007-2011.
- Allele-level HLA matching for umbilical cord blood transplantation for non-malignant diseases in children: a retrospective analysis.
- Allogeneic Hematopoietic Cell Transplantation for Aggressive NK Cell Leukemia. A Center for International Blood and Marrow Transplant Research Analysis.
- Allogeneic marrow transplantation during untreated first relapse of acute myeloid leukemia.
- Allogeneic marrow transplantation for refractory anemia: a comparison of two preparative regimens and analysis of prognostic factors.
- Allogeneic, syngeneic, and autologous marrow transplantation for Hodgkin's disease: the 21-year Seattle experience.
- Allotransplantation for patients age ≥40 years with non-Hodgkin lymphoma: encouraging progression-free survival.
- Alternative statistical methods to use with survival data.
- American Brain Tumor Association Adolescent and Young Adult Primary Brain and Central Nervous System Tumors Diagnosed in the United States in 2008-2012.
- American Society of Clinical Oncology technology assessment of pharmacologic interventions for breast cancer risk reduction including tamoxifen, raloxifene, and aromatase inhibition.
- Amiodarone or an implantable cardioverter-defibrillator for congestive heart failure.
- Amiodarone use after acute myocardial infarction complicated by heart failure and/or left ventricular dysfunction may be associated with excess mortality.
- Amiodarone use in patients listed for heart transplant is associated with increased 1-year post-transplant mortality.
- Amplification and high-level expression of heat shock protein 90 marks aggressive phenotypes of human epidermal growth factor receptor 2 negative breast cancer.
- An age-related difference in hyperoxia lethality: role of lung antioxidant defense mechanisms.
- An analysis of radiotherapy data from the CNS cancer consortium's randomized prospective trial comparing AZQ to BCNU in the treatment of patients with primary malignant brain tumors. The CNS cancer consortium.
- An apoE-derived mimic peptide, COG1410, alleviates early brain injury via reducing apoptosis and neuroinflammation in a mouse model of subarachnoid hemorrhage.
- An approach to fulminant invasive fungal rhinosinusitis in the immunocompromised host.
- An economic and quality-of-life assessment of basiliximab vs antithymocyte globulin immunoprophylaxis in renal transplantation.
- An economic evaluation of prolonged mechanical ventilation.
- An epidermal growth factor receptor variant III-targeted vaccine is safe and immunogenic in patients with glioblastoma multiforme.
- An evaluation of outcomes in patients with traumatic brain injury at a referral hospital in Tanzania: evidence from a survival analysis.
- An overview of the results of the EPIC trial.
- Anal carcinoma: impact of TN category of disease on survival, disease relapse, and colostomy failure in US Gastrointestinal Intergroup RTOG 98-11 phase 3 trial.
- Analyses of black and white differentials in the age trajectory of mortality in two closed cohort studies.
- Analysis of 945 cases of pulmonary metastatic melanoma.
- Analysis of cause-specific mortality in the Atrial Fibrillation Follow-up Investigation of Rhythm Management (AFFIRM) study.
- Analysis of over 10,000 Cases finds no association between previously reported candidate polymorphisms and ovarian cancer outcome.
- Analysis of recurrence and survival after hypopharyngeal ablative surgery with radial forearm free flap reconstruction.
- Analysis of surgical salvage after failure of primary therapy in rectal cancer: results from Intergroup Study 0114.
- Analysis of survival data with missing measurements of a time-dependent binary covariate.
- Analysis of tumor characteristics and survival in liver transplant recipients with incidentally diagnosed hepatocellular carcinoma.
- Analytic considerations in economic evaluations of multinational cardiovascular clinical trials.
- Analytic gain in probabilistic decompression sickness models.
- Anatomic distribution of the culprit lesion in patients with non-ST-segment elevation myocardial infarction undergoing percutaneous coronary intervention: findings from the National Cardiovascular Data Registry.
- Androgen Receptor Targeted Treatments of Prostate Cancer: 35 Years of Progress with Antiandrogens.
- Androgen receptor mutations in androgen-independent prostate cancer: Cancer and Leukemia Group B Study 9663.
- Anemia in patients with heart failure and preserved systolic function.
- Anemia is common in heart failure and is associated with poor outcomes: insights from a cohort of 12 065 patients with new-onset heart failure.
- Angiogenesis and molecular biologic substaging in patients with stage I non-small cell lung cancer.
- Angiogenesis as a predictor of survival after surgical resection for stage I non-small-cell lung cancer.
- Angiographic validation of the American College of Cardiology Foundation-the Society of Thoracic Surgeons Collaboration on the Comparative Effectiveness of Revascularization Strategies study.
- Angioplasty or surgery for multivessel coronary artery disease: comparison of eligible registry and randomized patients in the EAST trial and influence of treatment selection on outcomes. Emory Angioplasty versus Surgery Trial Investigators.
- Angiotensin-converting enzyme inhibition prolongs survival and modifies the transition to heart failure in rats with pressure overload hypertrophy due to ascending aortic stenosis.
- Anti-GD2 antibody with GM-CSF, interleukin-2, and isotretinoin for neuroblastoma.
- Anti-neutrophil chemokine preserves alveolar development in hyperoxia-exposed newborn rats.
- Antiandrogen withdrawal alone or in combination with ketoconazole in androgen-independent prostate cancer patients: a phase III trial (CALGB 9583).
- Antiarrhythmic drug therapy for sustained ventricular arrhythmias complicating acute myocardial infarction.
- Antibodies to hepatitis B virus and hepatitis C virus in alcoholic hepatitis and cirrhosis: their prevalence and clinical relevance. The VA Cooperative Study Group (No. 119).
- Antibody-mediated B-cell depletion before adoptive immunotherapy with T cells expressing CD20-specific chimeric T-cell receptors facilitates eradication of leukemia in immunocompetent mice.
- Antiviral effects of Retro-2cycl and Retro-2.1 against Enterovirus 71 in vitro and in vivo.
- Aortic valve replacement in adults after balloon aortic valvuloplasty.
- Apatorsen plus docetaxel versus docetaxel alone in platinum-resistant metastatic urothelial carcinoma (Borealis-2).
- Apolipoprotein E genotype and mortality: findings from the Cache County Study.
- Apolipoprotein E genotype as a determinant of survival in chronic lymphocytic leukemia.
- Apolipoprotein E-deficient mice have increased susceptibility to focal cerebral ischemia.
- Apoptotic variants as predictors of risk of oropharyngeal cancer recurrence after definitive radiotherapy.
- Applying novel methods to assess clinical outcomes: insights from the TRILOGY ACS trial.
- Aptiganel hydrochloride in acute ischemic stroke: a randomized controlled trial.
- Are implantable cardioverter defibrillator shocks a surrogate for sudden cardiac death in patients with nonischemic cardiomyopathy?
- Arsenic trioxide in recurrent urothelial cancer: a cancer and leukemia group B phase II trial (CALGB 99903).
- Ascites in hepatitis C liver transplant recipients frequently occurs in the absence of advanced fibrosis.
- Assessing surrogacy using restricted mean survival time ratio for overall survival in non-small cell lung cancer immunotherapy studies.
- Assessing the economic attractiveness of coronary artery revascularization in chronic kidney disease patients.
- Assessing the value of newer pharmacologic agents in non-ST elevation patients: a decision support system application.
- Assessment of CD37 B-cell antigen and cell of origin significantly improves risk prediction in diffuse large B-cell lymphoma.
- Assessment of activity status and survival according to the Canadian Cardiovascular Society angina classification.
- Association Between Hospital Surgical Aortic Valve Replacement Volume and Transcatheter Aortic Valve Replacement Outcomes.
- Association Between Incomplete Neoadjuvant Radiotherapy and Survival for Patients With Locally Advanced Rectal Cancer.
- Association Between Therapeutic Hypothermia and Survival After In-Hospital Cardiac Arrest.
- Association between APOE epsilon4 allele and vascular dementia: The Cache County study.
- Association between admission white blood cell count and one-year mortality in patients with acute coronary syndromes.
- Association between body mass index and mortality in patients with glioblastoma mutliforme.
- Association between major depressive episodes in patients with chronic kidney disease and initiation of dialysis, hospitalization, or death.
- Association between mortality and persistent use of beta blockers and angiotensin-converting enzyme inhibitors in patients with left ventricular systolic dysfunction and coronary artery disease.
- Association between pretransplant interferon-alpha and outcome after unrelated donor marrow transplantation for chronic myelogenous leukemia in chronic phase.
- Association between prophylactic implantable cardioverter-defibrillators and survival in patients with left ventricular ejection fraction between 30% and 35%.
- Association between race and treatment patterns and survival outcomes in multiple myeloma: A Connect MM Registry analysis.
- Association between ratio of matrix metalloproteinase-1 to tissue inhibitor of metalloproteinase-1 and local recurrence, metastasis, and survival in human chondrosarcoma.
- Association of Bystander and First-Responder Intervention With Survival After Out-of-Hospital Cardiac Arrest in North Carolina, 2010-2013.
- Association of CHFR promoter methylation with disease recurrence in locally advanced colon cancer.
- Association of Clinical Outcomes With Left Ventricular Assist Device Use by Bridge to Transplant or Destination Therapy Intent: The Multicenter Study of MagLev Technology in Patients Undergoing Mechanical Circulatory Support Therapy With HeartMate 3 (MOMENTUM 3) Randomized Clinical Trial.
- Association of Common Genetic Polymorphisms with Melanoma Patient IL-12p40 Blood Levels, Risk, and Outcomes.
- Association of Diet Quality With Survival Among People With Metastatic Colorectal Cancer in the Cancer and Leukemia B and Southwest Oncology Group 80405 Trial.
- Association of Socioeconomic Status with Outcomes of Autologous Hematopoietic Cell Transplantation for Multiple Myeloma.
- Association of Tumor HER3 Messenger RNA Expression With Panitumumab Efficacy in Advanced Colorectal Cancer.
- Association of Variants in BAG3 With Cardiomyopathy Outcomes in African American Individuals.
- Association of a Bundled-Payment Program With Cost and Outcomes in Full-Cycle Breast Cancer Care.
- Association of an Early Intervention Service for Psychosis With Suicide Rate Among Patients With First-Episode Schizophrenia-Spectrum Disorders.
- Association of excessive duration of antibiotic therapy for intra-abdominal infection with subsequent extra-abdominal infection and death: a study of 2,552 consecutive infections.
- Association of family history with cancer recurrence and survival among patients with stage III colon cancer.
- Association of hospital admission and forced vital capacity endpoints with survival in patients with idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis: analysis of a pooled cohort from three clinical trials.
- Association of multi-drug resistance gene polymorphisms with pancreatic cancer outcome.
- Association of neighborhood characteristics with incidence of out-of-hospital cardiac arrest and rates of bystander-initiated CPR: implications for community-based education intervention.
- Association of polymorphisms in the apolipoprotein E region with susceptibility to and progression of multiple sclerosis.
- Association of postdischarge complications with reoperation and mortality in general surgery.
- Association of revascularisation with low mortality in non-ST elevation acute coronary syndrome, a report from GUSTO IV-ACS.
- Association of socioeconomic status with autologous hematopoietic cell transplantation outcomes for lymphoma.
- Associations Between Female Sex and Treatment Patterns and Outcomes for Muscle-invasive Bladder Cancer.
- Associations Between Prostate Volume and Oncologic Outcomes in Men Undergoing Focal Cryoablation of the Prostate.
- Associations Between Surgical Ablation and Operative Mortality After Mitral Valve Procedures.
- Associations between anticoagulation therapy and risks of mortality and readmission among patients with heart failure and atrial fibrillation.
- Associations between drug metabolism genotype, chemotherapy pharmacokinetics, and overall survival in patients with breast cancer.
- Associations between published quality ratings of skilled nursing facilities and outcomes of medicare beneficiaries with heart failure.
- Asymptomatic Deep Vein Thrombosis is Associated with an Increased Risk of Death: Insights from the APEX Trial.
- Atherosclerotic cardiovascular disease and heart failure: Determinants of risk and outcomes in patients with diabetes.
- Atherosclerotic risk genotypes and recurrent coronary events after myocardial infarction.
- Atrial fibrillation and mortality among patients with acute coronary syndromes without ST-segment elevation: results from the PURSUIT trial.
- Atrial fibrillation: rate control versus maintenance of sinus rhythm.
- Augmentation of mortality risk discriminating power of left ventricular ejection fraction by measures of nonuniformity in systolic emptying on radionuclide ventriculography.
- Autologous marrow transplantation for patients with acute myeloid leukemia in untreated first relapse or in second complete remission.
- Automated external defibrillators and survival from cardiac arrest in the outpatient hemodialysis clinic.
- BCL2 translocation defines a unique tumor subset within the germinal center B-cell-like diffuse large B-cell lymphoma.
- BMI influences prognosis following surgery and adjuvant chemotherapy for lymph node positive breast cancer.
- BVS5000 support after cardiac transplantation.
- Bacteremic disseminated tuberculosis in sub-saharan Africa: a prospective cohort study.
- Balloon aortic valvuloplasty in adults: failure of procedure to improve long-term survival.
- Bariatric surgery as a means to decrease mortality in women with type I endometrial cancer - An intriguing option in a population at risk for dying of complications of metabolic syndrome.
- Barriers and Facilitators to Scaling Up the Non-Pneumatic Anti-Shock Garment for Treating Obstetric Hemorrhage: A Qualitative Study.
- Base deficit as a marker of survival after traumatic injury: consistent across changing patient populations and resuscitation paradigms.
- Baseline Q waves as a prognostic modulator in patients with ST-segment elevation: insights from the PLATO trial.
- Baseline clinical characteristics of patients recruited into the assessment of treatment with lisinopril and survival study.
- Baseline metabolomic profiles predict cardiovascular events in patients at risk for coronary artery disease.
- Bayesian analysis of paired survival data using a bivariate exponential distribution.
- Bayesian estimation of survival functions under stochastic precedence.
- Bayesian hierarchical model for multiple repeated measures and survival data: an application to Parkinson's disease.
- Bayesian inferences in the Cox model for order-restricted hypotheses.
- Bayesian model selection and averaging in additive and proportional hazards models.
- Beating-Heart Sliding Arch Aortoplasty for Arch Hypoplasia Beyond Infancy.
- Bedside multimarker testing for risk stratification in chest pain units: The chest pain evaluation by creatine kinase-MB, myoglobin, and troponin I (CHECKMATE) study.
- Benefit of adjuvant chemotherapy after resection of stage II (T1-2N1M0) non-small cell lung cancer in elderly patients.
- Beta-blocker therapy in advanced heart failure: clinical characteristics and long-term outcomes.
- Bevacizumab and daily temozolomide for recurrent glioblastoma.
- Bevacizumab continuation beyond initial bevacizumab progression among recurrent glioblastoma patients.
- Bevacizumab in combination with fluorouracil and leucovorin: an active regimen for first-line metastatic colorectal cancer.
- Bevacizumab plus irinotecan in recurrent WHO grade 3 malignant gliomas.
- Bevacizumab plus irinotecan, fluorouracil, and leucovorin for metastatic colorectal cancer.
- Beyond an Updated Graded Prognostic Assessment (Breast GPA): A Prognostic Index and Trends in Treatment and Survival in Breast Cancer Brain Metastases From 1985 to Today.
- Beyond utilitarianism: a method for analyzing competing ethical principles in a decision analysis of liver transplantation.
- Bilaterality and recurrence rates for lobular breast cancer: considerations for treatment.
- Biomarker analysis by fluorokine multianalyte profiling distinguishes patients requiring intervention from patients with long-term quiescent coronary artery disease: a potential approach to identify atherosclerotic disease progression.
- Biostatistical modeling using traditional preoperative and pathological prognostic variables in the selection of men at high risk for disease recurrence after radical prostatectomy for prostate cancer.
- Biostatistical modeling using traditional variables and genetic biomarkers for predicting the risk of prostate carcinoma recurrence after radical prostatectomy.
- Birth order, delivery route, and concordance in the transmission of human immunodeficiency virus type 1 from mothers to twins. International Registry of HIV-Exposed Twins.
- Bleeding risk comparing targeted low-dose heparin with bivalirudin in patients undergoing percutaneous coronary intervention: results from a propensity score-matched analysis of the Evaluation of Drug-Eluting Stents and Ischemic Events (EVENT) registry.
- Blood Lead, Bone Turnover, and Survival in Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis.
- Blood pressure paradox in patients with non-ST-segment elevation acute coronary syndromes: results from 139,194 patients in the Can Rapid risk stratification of Unstable angina patients Suppress ADverse outcomes with Early implementation of the American College of Cardiology/American Heart Association Guidelines (CRUSADE) quality improvement initiative.
- Blood transfusions decrease the incidence of acute rejection in cardiac allograft recipients.
- Body Mass Index (BMI), BMI change and mortality in community-dwelling seniors without dementia.
- Body Mass Index and Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis: A Study of US Military Veterans.
- Bone marrow transplantation for sickle cell disease.
- Bone marrow transplants from unrelated donors for patients with chronic myeloid leukemia.
- Breast cancer in women under 35 years of age.
- Breast cancer occurred after treatment for Hodgkin's disease: analysis of 133 cases.
- Breast cancer survival among economically disadvantaged women: the influences of delayed diagnosis and treatment on mortality.
- Brincidofovir for Asymptomatic Adenovirus Viremia in Pediatric and Adult Allogeneic Hematopoietic Cell Transplant Recipients: A Randomized Placebo-Controlled Phase II Trial.
- Bronchial carcinoid tumors: a retrospective analysis of 126 patients.
- Burden of medical co-morbidities and benefit from surgical revascularization in patients with ischaemic cardiomyopathy.
- Busulfan, cyclophosphamide and fractionated total body irradiation as a preparatory regimen for marrow transplantation in patients with advanced hematological malignancies: a phase I study.
- Busulfan/etoposide--initial experience with a new preparatory regimen for autologous bone marrow transplantation in patients with acute nonlymphoblastic leukemia.
- CBTRUS Statistical Report: Primary Brain and Central Nervous System Tumors Diagnosed in the United States in 2008-2012.
- CCL3L1 and HIV/AIDS susceptibility.
- CCR2-antagonist prophylaxis reduces pulmonary immune pathology and markedly improves survival during influenza infection.
- CD30 expression defines a novel subgroup of diffuse large B-cell lymphoma with favorable prognosis and distinct gene expression signature: a report from the International DLBCL Rituximab-CHOP Consortium Program Study.
- CD34 immunohistochemical assessment of angiogenesis as a prognostic marker for prostate cancer recurrence after radical prostatectomy.
- CD34+ cell therapy significantly reduces adverse cardiac events, health care expenditures, and mortality in patients with refractory angina.
- CD8+ lymphocyte activation at human immunodeficiency virus type 1 seroconversion: development of HLA-DR+ CD38- CD8+ cells is associated with subsequent stable CD4+ cell levels. The Multicenter AIDS Cohort Study Group.
- CDKN2A loss is associated with shortened overall survival in lower-grade (World Health Organization Grades II-III) astrocytomas.
- CSF biomarker changes precede symptom onset of mild cognitive impairment.
- CT perfusion-derived mean transit time predicts early mortality and delayed vasospasm after experimental subarachnoid hemorrhage.
- CXCR1-mediated neutrophil degranulation and fungal killing promote Candida clearance and host survival.
- CYP1A1 genetic polymorphism is a promising predictor to improve chemotherapy effects in patients with metastatic breast cancer treated with docetaxel plus thiotepa vs. docetaxel plus capecitabine.
- Can RECIST response predict success in phase 3 trials in men with metastatic castration-resistant prostate cancer?
- Can physician gestalt predict survival in patients with resectable pancreatic adenocarcinoma?
- Can proliferation biomarkers reliably predict recurrence in World Health Organization 2003 defined endometrial stromal sarcoma, low grade?
- Can surgeons improve survival in stage IV melanoma?
- Canadian Cancer Trials Group IND197: a phase II study of foretinib in patients with estrogen receptor, progesterone receptor, and human epidermal growth factor receptor 2-negative recurrent or metastatic breast cancer.
- Cancer Outcomes in DCIS Patients Without Locoregional Treatment.
- Cancer in adolescents and young adults: treatment and outcome in Victoria.
- Cancer, clots and consensus: new understanding of an old problem.
- Candidemia in women with breast carcinoma treated with high-dose chemotherapy and autologous bone marrow transplantation.
- Capecitabine plus paclitaxel as front-line combination therapy for metastatic breast cancer: a multicenter phase II study.
- Carboplatin and vinblastine in advanced non-small-cell lung cancer: a phase II study.
- Carboplatin is effective therapy for young children with progressive optic pathway tumors: a Pediatric Oncology Group phase II study.
- Carboplatin/paclitaxel or carboplatin/vinorelbine followed by accelerated hyperfractionated conformal radiation therapy: report of a prospective phase I dose escalation trial from the Carolina Conformal Therapy Consortium.
- Carcinoid heart disease. Correlation of high serotonin levels with valvular abnormalities detected by cardiac catheterization and echocardiography.
- Cardiac Rehabilitation in Older Adults with Heart Failure: Fitting a Square Peg in a Round Hole.
- Cardiac biomarker measurement after elective percutaneous coronary interventions in older patients: insights from the National Cardiovascular Data Registry.
- Cardiac computed tomographic angiography what's the prognosis?
- Cardiac metastasis from carcinoma of the cervix: report of two cases.
- Cardiac rehabilitation and survival in patients with left ventricular systolic dysfunction.
- Cardiac surgery after mediastinal radiation: extent of exposure influences outcome.
- Cardiac surgery in infants with low birth weight is associated with increased mortality: analysis of the Society of Thoracic Surgeons Congenital Heart Database.
- Cardiopulmonary bypass induces neurologic and neurocognitive dysfunction in the rat.
- Cardiopulmonary resuscitation: historical perspective to recent investigations.
- Cardiorespiratory exercise testing in clinical oncology research: systematic review and practice recommendations.
- Cardiovascular critical event pathways for the progression of heart failure; a report from the ATLAS study.
- Cardiovascular disease outcomes during 6.8 years of hormone therapy: Heart and Estrogen/progestin Replacement Study follow-up (HERS II).
- Cardiovascular event rates in diabetic and nondiabetic individuals with and without established atherothrombosis (from the REduction of Atherothrombosis for Continued Health [REACH] Registry).
- Cardiovascular medications and survival in people with ovarian cancer: A population-based cohort study from British Columbia, Canada.
- Cardiovascular risk factors predictive for survival and morbidity-free survival in the oldest-old Framingham Heart Study participants.
- Care and outcomes of Asian-American acute myocardial infarction patients: findings from the American Heart Association Get With The Guidelines-Coronary Artery Disease program.
- Carvedilol use at discharge in patients hospitalized for heart failure is associated with improved survival: an analysis from Organized Program to Initiate Lifesaving Treatment in Hospitalized Patients with Heart Failure (OPTIMIZE-HF).
- Case-Only Survival Analysis Reveals Unique Effects of Genotype, Sex, and Coronary Disease Severity on Survivorship.
- Case-control study of risk factors for the development of post-transplant lymphoproliferative disease in a pediatric heart transplant cohort.
- Causes of late mortality in pediatric liver transplant recipients.
- Cefepime and Ceftazidime Safety in Hospitalized Infants.
- Central nervous system atypical teratoid tumor/rhabdoid tumor: response to intensive therapy and review of the literature.
- Cerium Oxide Nanoparticles: A Potential Medical Countermeasure to Mitigate Radiation-Induced Lung Injury in CBA/J Mice.
- Changing pattern of organ dysfunction in early human sepsis is related to mortality.
- Characteristics of Patients Undergoing Cardiac Catheterization Before Noncardiac Surgery: A Report From the National Cardiovascular Data Registry CathPCI Registry.
- Characteristics, Treatments, and Outcomes of Hospitalized Heart Failure Patients Stratified by Etiologies of Cardiomyopathy.
- Characteristics, performance measures, and in-hospital outcomes of the first one million stroke and transient ischemic attack admissions in get with the guidelines-stroke.
- Characteristics, quality of care, and in-hospital outcomes of Asian-American heart failure patients: Findings from the American Heart Association Get With The Guidelines-Heart Failure Program.
- Characterizing hospice discharge patterns in a nationally representative sample of the elderly, 1993-2000.
- Chemoprevention of Basal and Squamous Cell Carcinoma With a Single Course of Fluorouracil, 5%, Cream: A Randomized Clinical Trial.
- Chemoradiotherapy for advanced inoperable head and neck cancer: A phase II study.
- Chemotherapy and intensity-modulated radiation therapy for locally advanced pancreatic cancer achieves a high rate of R0 resection.
- Chronic allograft nephropathy uniformly affects recipients of cadaveric, nonidentical living-related, and living-unrelated grafts.
- Chronic depression: medication (nefazodone) or psychotherapy (CBASP) is effective when the other is not.
- Chronic granulomatous disease. Report on a national registry of 368 patients.
- Chronic kidney disease biomarkers and mortality among older adults: A comparison study of survey samples in China and the United States.
- Circulating Tumor Cells in a Phase 3 Study of Docetaxel and Prednisone with or without Lenalidomide in Metastatic Castration-resistant Prostate Cancer.
- Circulating tumor DNA alterations in patients with metastatic castration-resistant prostate cancer.
- Circulating tumor cell analysis in metastatic triple-negative breast cancers.
- Claims-Based Approach to Predict Cause-Specific Survival in Men With Prostate Cancer.
- Classification and regression tree analysis of 1000 consecutive patients with unknown primary carcinoma.
- Clinical Characteristics and Outcomes for Solitary Fibrous Tumor (SFT): A Single Center Experience.
- Clinical Characteristics, Diagnosis, Management, and Outcomes of Disseminated Emmonsiosis: A Retrospective Case Series.
- Clinical Implications of Serum Albumin Levels in Acute Heart Failure: Insights From DOSE-AHF and ROSE-AHF.
- Clinical Outcomes in Patients With Acute Decompensated Heart Failure Randomly Assigned to Sacubitril/Valsartan or Enalapril in the PIONEER-HF Trial.
- Clinical and angiographic correlates of short- and long-term mortality in patients undergoing coronary artery bypass grafting.
- Clinical and angiographic predictors of short- and long-term ischemic events in acute coronary syndromes: results from the Acute Catheterization and Urgent Intervention Triage strategY (ACUITY) trial.
- Clinical and economic implications of the Multicenter Automatic Defibrillator Implantation Trial-II.
- Clinical and financial outcomes due to methicillin resistant Staphylococcus aureus surgical site infection: a multi-center matched outcomes study.
- Clinical and molecular characteristics of gliosarcoma and modern prognostic significance relative to conventional glioblastoma.
- Clinical and molecular predictors of disease severity and survival in chronic lymphocytic leukemia.
- Clinical and pathologic correlates in surgical stage II endometrial carcinoma.
- Clinical and pathological features of ovarian cancer in women with germ-line mutations of BRCA1.
- Clinical and radiographic predictors of successful therapeutic bronchoscopy for the relief of malignant central airway obstruction.
- Clinical and therapeutic relevance of PIM1 kinase in gastric cancer.
- Clinical characteristics and long-term outcomes of patients with heart failure and preserved systolic function.
- Clinical characteristics and outcome of infective endocarditis involving implantable cardiac devices.
- Clinical characteristics and outcomes of diabetic patients with Staphylococcus aureus bacteremia and endocarditis.
- Clinical characteristics of African Americans vs Caucasian Americans with multiple sclerosis.
- Clinical correlates and prognostic significance of type A behavior and silent myocardial ischemia on the treadmill.
- Clinical correlates of long-term mortality after percutaneous interventions of saphenous vein grafts.
- Clinical course and flow cytometric analysis of paroxysmal nocturnal hemoglobinuria in the United States and Japan.
- Clinical determinants of mortality in patients with angiographically diagnosed ischemic or nonischemic cardiomyopathy.
- Clinical endpoints for drug development in prostate cancer.
- Clinical evaluation of single versus multiple mammary artery bypass.
- Clinical features and outcomes of patients with type 2 myocardial infarction: Insights from the Thrombin Receptor Antagonist for Clinical Event Reduction in Acute Coronary Syndrome (TRACER) trial.
- Clinical features of arrhythmogenic right ventricular dysplasia/cardiomyopathy associated with mutations in plakophilin-2.
- Clinical implications of systemic inflammatory response syndrome following thoracic aortic stent-graft placement.
- Clinical outcome after neoadjuvant thermoradiotherapy in high grade soft tissue sarcomas.
- Clinical outcomes following hematopoietic stem cell transplantation for the treatment of mucopolysaccharidosis VI.
- Clinical outcomes in very low birth weight infants with major congenital heart defects.
- Clinical predictors and outcome implications of early readmission in lung transplant recipients.
- Clinical predictors of bloodstream infections and mortality in hospitalized Malawian children.
- Clinical predictors of larynx preservation after multiagent concurrent chemoradiotherapy.
- Clinical presentation and survival outcomes of well-differentiated thyroid cancer in Filipinos.
- Clinical relevance of C-reactive protein during follow-up of patients with acute coronary syndromes in the Aggrastat-to-Zocor Trial.
- Clinical trial of L-Carnitine and valproic acid in spinal muscular atrophy type I.
- Clinical variables which serve as predictors of cancer-specific survival among patients treated with radical cystectomy for transitional cell carcinoma of the bladder and prostate.
- Clinical, Imaging Findings, Responses, and Outcomes of Patients With Classical Hodgkin Lymphoma and Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma Undergoing Immune Checkpoint Inhibitor Therapy: A Single-Institution Experience.
- Clinical, histopathologic, and molecular markers of prognosis: toward a new disease risk stratification system for medulloblastoma.
- Clinical, pathologic, and economic parameters of laparoscopic colon resection for cancer.
- Clinicopathological characteristics of surgically treated localized renal masses in patients previously exposed to chemotherapy.
- Cognitive and sociodemographic risk factors for mortality in the Seattle Longitudinal Study.
- Cold temperature improves mobility and survival in Drosophila models of autosomal-dominant hereditary spastic paraplegia (AD-HSP).
- Colistin Versus Ceftazidime-Avibactam in the Treatment of Infections Due to Carbapenem-Resistant Enterobacteriaceae.
- Colorectal Cancer Liver Metastases and Concurrent Extrahepatic Disease Treated With Resection.
- Combination chemotherapy with or without thoracic radiotherapy in limited-stage small-cell lung cancer: a randomized trial of the Southeastern Cancer Study Group.
- Combination hormonal therapy: a reassessment within advanced prostate cancer.
- Combination of anti-VEGF therapy and temozolomide in two experimental human glioma models.
- Combination of low-dose flutamide and finasteride for PSA-only recurrent prostate cancer after primary therapy.
- Combination versus single agent therapy in effecting complete therapeutic response in human bladder cancer: analysis of cisplatin and/or 5-fluorouracil in an in vivo survival model.
- Combined modality trials of the Cancer and Leukemia Group B in stage III non-small-cell lung cancer: analysis of factors influencing survival and toxicity.
- Combined prognostic utility of ST-segment recovery and myocardial blush after primary percutaneous coronary intervention in acute myocardial infarction.
- Combined-modality therapy versus radiotherapy alone for treatment of early-stage Hodgkin's disease: cure balanced against complications.
- Comorbidity of five chronic health conditions in elderly community residents: determinants and impact on mortality.
- Comparable outcomes of patients eligible vs ineligible for SWOG leukemia studies.
- Comparative Effectiveness of CRT-D Versus Defibrillator Alone in HF Patients With Moderate-to-Severe Chronic Kidney Disease.
- Comparative effectiveness of revascularization strategies.
- Comparative effectiveness of stereotactic radiosurgery versus whole-brain radiation therapy for patients with brain metastases from breast or non-small cell lung cancer.
- Comparative effectiveness studies to improve clinical outcomes in end stage renal disease: the DEcIDE patient outcomes in end stage renal disease study.
- Comparative effects of low and high doses of the angiotensin-converting enzyme inhibitor, lisinopril, on morbidity and mortality in chronic heart failure. ATLAS Study Group.
- Comparing the prognostic performance of ASSIST to interleukin-6 and procalcitonin in patients with severe sepsis or septic shock.
- Comparison of 2-Year Outcomes of Extended Criteria Cardiac Transplantation Versus Destination Left Ventricular Assist Device Therapy Using Continuous Flow.
- Comparison of ST-segment resolution with combined fibrinolytic and glycoprotein IIb/IIIa inhibitor therapy versus fibrinolytic alone (data from four clinical trials).
- Comparison of composite measure methodologies for rewarding quality of care: an analysis from the American Heart Association's Get With The Guidelines program.
- Comparison of coronary artery bypass grafting versus medical therapy on long-term outcome in patients with ischemic cardiomyopathy (a 25-year experience from the Duke Cardiovascular Disease Databank).
- Comparison of fondaparinux and enoxaparin in acute coronary syndromes.
- Comparison of medical and surgical therapy for uncomplicated descending aortic dissection.
- Comparison of neoadjuvant chemoradiotherapy and neoadjuvant chemotherapy for esophageal cancer: a meta-analysis.
- Comparison of one-year outcomes following coronary artery stenting in diabetic versus nondiabetic patients (from the Enhanced Suppression of the Platelet IIb/IIIa Receptor With Integrilin Therapy [ESPRIT] Trial).
- Comparison of open mitral commissurotomy with mitral valve replacement with or without chordal preservation in patients with mitral stenosis.
- Comparison of outcomes for cancer patients discussed and not discussed at a multidisciplinary meeting.
- Comparison of outcomes of hematopoietic stem cell transplantation without chemotherapy conditioning by using matched sibling and unrelated donors for treatment of severe combined immunodeficiency.
- Comparison of reduced-intensity hematopoietic cell transplantation with chemotherapy in patients age 60-70 years with acute myelogenous leukemia in first remission.
- Comparison of results of percutaneous balloon mitral commissurotomy in patients aged > or = 65 years with those in patients aged < 65 years.
- Comparison of survival after mitral valve replacement with biologic and mechanical valves in 1139 patients.
- Comparison of the prognostic value of regadenoson and adenosine myocardial perfusion imaging.
- Comparison of transposed brachiobasilic fistulas to upper arm grafts and brachiocephalic fistulas.
- Competing Risks of Mortality among Men with Biochemical Recurrence after Radical Prostatectomy.
- Competing causes of death in the head and neck cancer population.
- Complete high-intensity focused ultrasound in prostate cancer: outcome from the @-Registry.
- Complete longitudinal analyses of the randomized, placebo-controlled, phase III trial of sunitinib in patients with gastrointestinal stromal tumor following imatinib failure.
- Complete revascularisation in ST-elevation myocardial infarction and multivessel disease: meta-analysis of randomised controlled trials.
- Completion Dissection or Observation for Sentinel-Node Metastasis in Melanoma.
- Component-wise gradient boosting and false discovery control in survival analysis with high-dimensional covariates.
- Comprehensive analysis of chromosome 1p deletions in neuroblastoma.
- Concerning the mechanism of pexelizumab's benefit in acute myocardial infarction.
- Concomitant radiotherapy and chemotherapy for early-stage nasopharyngeal carcinoma.
- Concurrent chemoradiotherapy in resected extrahepatic cholangiocarcinoma.
- Conditional disease-free survival after surgical resection of gastrointestinal stromal tumors: a multi-institutional analysis of 502 patients.
- Conditional survival after diagnosis with malignant brain and central nervous system tumor in the United States, 1995-2012.
- Confidence intervals and survival estimates: a systematic review of 3 oncology journals.
- Confirmatory Magnetic Resonance Imaging with or without Biopsy Impacts Decision Making in Newly Diagnosed Favorable Risk Prostate Cancer.
- Congenital Heart Disease in Premature Infants 25-32 Weeks' Gestational Age.
- Consensus report of the national cancer institute clinical trials planning meeting on pancreas cancer treatment.
- Continuing evolution of therapy for coronary artery disease. Initial results from the era of coronary angioplasty.
- Continuous infusion 5-fluorouracil as first-line therapy for metastatic breast cancer.
- Continuous intravenous dobutamine is associated with an increased risk of death in patients with advanced heart failure: insights from the Flolan International Randomized Survival Trial (FIRST).
- Contribution of Histone Deacetylases in Prognosis and Therapeutic Management of Cholangiocarcinoma.
- Contribution of chemotherapy to improved prognosis in stage 4 gastric cancer: trend analysis of a regional population-based cancer registry in Japan.
- Control beliefs and risk for 4-year mortality in older adults: a prospective cohort study.
- Copper Chelation Inhibits BRAFV600E-Driven Melanomagenesis and Counters Resistance to BRAFV600E and MEK1/2 Inhibitors.
- Copper is required for oncogenic BRAF signalling and tumorigenesis.
- Copy Number Loss of 17q22 Is Associated with Enzalutamide Resistance and Poor Prognosis in Metastatic Castration-Resistant Prostate Cancer.
- Copy Number Variants of Undetermined Significance Are Not Associated with Worse Clinical Outcomes in Hypoplastic Left Heart Syndrome.
- Coronary artery bypass graft failure after on-pump and off-pump coronary artery bypass: findings from PREVENT IV.
- Coronary artery bypass grafting in patients with dialysis-dependent renal failure.
- Coronary artery bypass grafting in the elderly.
- Correction of anemia with epoetin alfa in chronic kidney disease.
- Correlation between the international consensus definition of the Cancer Anorexia-Cachexia Syndrome (CACS) and patient-centered outcomes in advanced non-small cell lung cancer.
- Correlation of imaging and plasma based biomarkers to predict response to bevacizumab in epithelial ovarian cancer (EOC).
- Correlation of microarray-based breast cancer molecular subtypes and clinical outcomes: implications for treatment optimization.
- Correlation of tumor size and survival in patients with stage IA non-small cell lung cancer.
- Correlations between epicardial flow, microvascular reperfusion, infarct size and clinical outcomes in patients with anterior versus non-anterior myocardial infarction treated with primary or rescue angioplasty: analysis from the EMERALD trial.
- Cost effectiveness of concurrent gemcitabine and cisplatin with radiation followed by adjuvant gemcitabine and cisplatin in patients with stages IIB to IVA carcinoma of the cervix.
- Cost effectiveness of early discharge after uncomplicated acute myocardial infarction.
- Cost-effectiveness of automated external defibrillators on airlines.
- Cost-effectiveness of coronary stenting and abciximab for patients with acute myocardial infarction: results from the CADILLAC (Controlled Abciximab and Device Investigation to Lower Late Angioplasty Complications) trial.
- Cost-effectiveness of dual-chamber pacing compared with ventricular pacing for sinus node dysfunction.
- Cost-effectiveness of imatinib versus interferon-alpha plus low-dose cytarabine for patients with newly diagnosed chronic-phase chronic myeloid leukemia.
- Cost-effectiveness of implantable cardioverter-defibrillators.
- Cost-effectiveness of pegfilgrastim versus filgrastim primary prophylaxis in women with early-stage breast cancer receiving chemotherapy in the United States.
- Cost-effectiveness of recombinant human activated protein C and the influence of severity of illness in the treatment of patients with severe sepsis.
- Costs and outcomes of hip fracture and stroke, 1984 to 1994.
- Country-Level Macroeconomic Indicators Predict Early Post-Allogeneic Hematopoietic Cell Transplantation Survival in Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia: A CIBMTR Analysis.
- Cox regression methods for two-stage randomization designs.
- Creatine kinase-overexpression improves myocardial energetics, contractile dysfunction and survival in murine doxorubicin cardiotoxicity.
- Cumulative deficits better characterize susceptibility to death in elderly people than phenotypic frailty: lessons from the Cardiovascular Health Study.
- CureGN Study Rationale, Design, and Methods: Establishing a Large Prospective Observational Study of Glomerular Disease.
- Current knowledge of the platelet glycoprotein IIb/IIIa receptor antagonists for the treatment of coronary artery disease.
- Current management of anal canal cancer.
- Current management of mitral valve incompetence associated with coronary artery disease.
- Cyclooxygenase-2 (COX-2) levels before and after chemotherapy: a study in rectal cancer.
- Cyclophosphamide combined with antithymocyte globulin in preparation for allogeneic marrow transplants in patients with aplastic anemia.
- Cyclophosphamide for the treatment of progressive low-grade astrocytoma: a Pediatric Oncology Group phase II Study.
- Cytoablative therapy with combined resection and cryosurgery for limited bilobar hepatic colorectal metastases.
- Cytogenetic heterogeneity negatively impacts outcomes in patients with acute myeloid leukemia.
- Cytologic evaluation of lumpectomy margins in patients with ductal carcinoma in situ: clinical outcome.
- Cytomegalovirus pneumonitis is a risk for bronchiolitis obliterans syndrome in lung transplantation.
- DNA repair capacity in peripheral lymphocytes predicts survival of patients with non-small-cell lung cancer treated with first-line platinum-based chemotherapy.
- DNMT3b polymorphism and hereditary nonpolyposis colorectal cancer age of onset.
- Daily mortality of infants born at less than 30weeks' gestation.
- De-Escalation of Antibiotics Does Not Increase Mortality in Critically Ill Surgical Patients.
- De-escalation therapy among bacteraemic patients with community-acquired pneumonia.
- Death and nonfatal reinfarction within the first 24 hours after presentation with an acute coronary syndrome: experience from GUSTO-IIb. Global Utilization of Strategies for Total Occlusion.
- Death or hospitalization of patients on chronic hemodialysis is associated with a physician-based diagnosis of depression.
- Decreased cancer-independent life expectancy in the head and neck cancer population.
- Defibrillation time intervals and outcomes of cardiac arrest in hospital: retrospective cohort study from Get With The Guidelines-Resuscitation registry.
- Deficiency of double-strand DNA break repair does not impair Mycobacterium tuberculosis virulence in multiple animal models of infection.
- Defining long-term outcomes with living donor liver transplantation in North America.
- Dehydration effects on the risk of severe decompression sickness in a swine model.
- Delivery strategies to optimize resource utilization and performance status for patients with advanced life-limiting illness: results from the "palliative care trial" [ISRCTN 81117481].
- Demographic predictors of head and neck cancer survival differ in the elderly.
- Demographics (1950-1987) of breast cancer in birth cohorts of older women.
- Demographics, prognosis, and therapy in 702 patients with brain metastases from malignant melanoma.
- Depression and anxiety symptoms are related to increased 24-hour urinary norepinephrine excretion among healthy middle-aged women.
- Depression and late mortality after myocardial infarction in the Enhancing Recovery in Coronary Heart Disease (ENRICHD) study.
- Depression and long-term mortality risk in patients with coronary artery disease.
- Depression and major outcomes in older patients with heart failure.
- Depression as risk factor for mortality after coronary artery bypass surgery.
- Depressive symptoms and nine-year survival of 1,001 male veterans hospitalized with medical illness.
- Depth of Muscularis Propria Invasion Does Not Prognosticate Survival in T2 Esophageal Adenocarcinoma.
- Deriving injury risk curves using survival analysis from biomechanical experiments.
- Designing phase II studies in cancer with time-to-event endpoints.
- Determinants of early versus late cardiac death in patients undergoing coronary artery bypass graft surgery.
- Determinants of reoperation after 960 valve replacements with Carpentier-Edwards prostheses.
- Determination of proliferation index in advanced ovarian cancer using quantitative image analysis.
- Determining the Optimal Timing for Initiation of Adjuvant Chemotherapy After Resection for Stage II and III Colon Cancer.
- Developing a claim-based version of the ACE-27 comorbidity index: a comparison with medical record review.
- Development of DNA Vaccine Targeting E6 and E7 Proteins of Human Papillomavirus 16 (HPV16) and HPV18 for Immunotherapy in Combination with Recombinant Vaccinia Boost and PD-1 Antibody.
- Development of a prognostic model for overall survival in multiple myeloma using the Connect® MM Patient Registry.
- Development of a prognostic model for six-month mortality in older adults with declining health.
- Developmental exposure to organophosphate flame retardants elicits overt toxicity and alters behavior in early life stage zebrafish (Danio rerio).
- Diagnosis and outcome of early pleural space infection following lung transplantation.
- Diastolic Function and Clinical Outcomes After Transcatheter Aortic Valve Replacement: PARTNER 2 SAPIEN 3 Registry.
- Dietary glycemic load and cancer recurrence and survival in patients with stage III colon cancer: findings from CALGB 89803.
- Differences in one-year health outcomes and resource utilization by definition of prolonged mechanical ventilation: a prospective cohort study.
- Differences in the profile, treatment, and prognosis of patients with cardiogenic shock by myocardial infarction classification: A report from NCDR.
- Differential inactivation of CDKN2 and Rb protein in non-small-cell and small-cell lung cancer cell lines.
- Dihydro-5-azacytidine and cisplatin in the treatment of malignant mesothelioma: a phase II study by the Cancer and Leukemia Group B.
- Discontinuing antiepileptic drugs in children with epilepsy. A comparison of a six-week and a nine-month taper period.
- Discordance between patient-predicted and model-predicted life expectancy among ambulatory patients with heart failure.
- Disease progression in hemodynamically stable patients presenting to the emergency department with sepsis.
- Disrupting the CD47-SIRPα anti-phagocytic axis by a humanized anti-CD47 antibody is an efficacious treatment for malignant pediatric brain tumors.
- Disruption of the β1L Isoform of GABP Reverses Glioblastoma Replicative Immortality in a TERT Promoter Mutation-Dependent Manner.
- Do baseline atrial electrocardiographic and infarction patterns predict new-onset atrial fibrillation after ST-elevation myocardial infarction? Insights from the Assessment of Pexelizumab in Acute Myocardial Infarction Trial.
- Do evidence-based treatments provide incremental benefits to patients with congestive heart failure already receiving angiotensin-converting enzyme inhibitors? A secondary analysis of one-year outcomes from the Assessment of Treatment with Lisinopril and Survival (ATLAS) study.
- Do income level and race influence survival in patients receiving hemodialysis?
- Do the investigative sites that take part in a positive clinical trial translate that evidence into practice?
- Docetaxel plus prednisone or mitoxantrone plus prednisone for advanced prostate cancer.
- Does Age Influence Cardiac Resynchronization Therapy Use and Outcome?
- Does Quitting Smoking Make a Difference Among Newly Diagnosed Head and Neck Cancer Patients?
- Does access to health care impact survival time after diagnosis of AIDS?
- Does change in health-related quality of life score predict survival? Analysis of EORTC 08975 lung cancer trial.
- Does comorbidity account for the excess mortality in patients with major bleeding in acute myocardial infarction?
- Does eptifibatide confer a greater benefit to patients with unstable angina than with non-ST segment elevation myocardial infarction? Insights from the PURSUIT Trial.
- Does health-related quality of life improve for advanced pancreatic cancer patients who respond to gemcitabine? Analysis of a randomized phase III trial of the cancer and leukemia group B (CALGB 80303).
- Does radical prostatectomy in the presence of positive pelvic lymph nodes enhance survival?
- Does recipient age impact functional outcomes of orthotopic heart transplantation?
- Does surgery improve outcomes for esophageal squamous cell carcinoma? An analysis using the surveillance epidemiology and end results registry from 1998 to 2008.
- Does the discharge ECG provide additional prognostic insight(s) in non-ST elevation ACS patients from that acquired on admission?
- Does the presence of thrombus seen on a coronary angiogram affect the outcome after percutaneous coronary angioplasty? An Angiographic Trials Pool data experience.
- Does the proven benefit of mammography extend to breast cancer patients over age 70?
- Donation after cardiac death: the University of Wisconsin experience with liver transplantation.
- Donation after cardiac death: the University of Wisconsin experience.
- Dose escalation studies of cytarabine, daunorubicin, and etoposide with and without multidrug resistance modulation with PSC-833 in untreated adults with acute myeloid leukemia younger than 60 years: final induction results of Cancer and Leukemia Group B Study 9621.
- Double jeopardy of renal insufficiency and anemia in patients undergoing percutaneous coronary interventions.
- Doubly-robust estimators of treatment-specific survival distributions in observational studies with stratified sampling.
- Downstaging therapy followed by liver transplantation for hepatocellular carcinoma beyond Milan criteria.
- Doxorubicin-conjugated polypeptide nanoparticles inhibit metastasis in two murine models of carcinoma.
- Drug rechallenge following drug-induced liver injury.
- Ductal carcinoma in situ in BRCA mutation carriers.
- Durability of Satisfactory Functional Outcomes Following Surgical Adult Spinal Deformity Correction: A 3-Year Survivorship Analysis.
- Dynamic prediction of Alzheimer's disease progression using features of multiple longitudinal outcomes and time-to-event data.
- E5 murine monoclonal antiendotoxin antibody in gram-negative sepsis: a randomized controlled trial. E5 Study Investigators.
- ECG myocardial scar quantification predicts reverse left ventricular remodeling and survival after cardiac resynchronization therapy implantation: A retrospective pilot study.
- ER stress-induced mediator C/EBP homologous protein thwarts effector T cell activity in tumors through T-bet repression.
- Early Risks of Death, Stroke/Systemic Embolism, and Major Bleeding in Patients With Newly Diagnosed Atrial Fibrillation.
- Early and late outcomes after cord blood transplantation for pediatric patients with inherited leukodystrophies.
- Early anticoagulation of bioprosthetic aortic valves in older patients: results from the Society of Thoracic Surgeons Adult Cardiac Surgery National Database.
- Early glycoprotein IIb/IIIa inhibitor use for non-ST-segment elevation acute coronary syndrome: patient selection and associated treatment patterns.
- Early onset neonatal sepsis: the burden of group B Streptococcal and E. coli disease continues.
- Early planned institution of biventricular mechanical circulatory support results in improved outcomes compared with delayed conversion of a left ventricular assist device to a biventricular assist device.
- Early prostate cancer: prevention, treatment modalities, and quality of life issues.
- Early sepsis does not increase the risk of late sepsis in very low birth weight neonates.
- Early statin initiation and outcomes in patients with acute coronary syndromes.
- Early surgery in patients with infective endocarditis: a propensity score analysis.
- Early trauma induced coagulopathy (ETIC): prevalence across the injury spectrum.
- Early use of glycoprotein IIb/IIIa inhibitors in non-ST-elevation acute myocardial infarction: observations from the National Registry of Myocardial Infarction 4.
- Early, Goal-Directed Therapy for Septic Shock - A Patient-Level Meta-Analysis.
- Echo/Doppler and hemodynamic correlates of vasodilator responsiveness in primary pulmonary hypertension.
- Economic analysis of the Assessment of the Safety and Efficacy of a New Thrombolytic Regimen (ASSENT-3) study: costs of reperfusion strategies in acute myocardial infarction.
- Economic effects of beta-blocker therapy in patients with heart failure.
- Economics of treating heart failure.
- Effect of High-Dose Trivalent vs Standard-Dose Quadrivalent Influenza Vaccine on Mortality or Cardiopulmonary Hospitalization in Patients With High-risk Cardiovascular Disease: A Randomized Clinical Trial.
- Effect of abciximab on angiographic complications during percutaneous coronary stenting in the Evaluation of Platelet IIb/IIIa Inhibition in Stenting Trial (EPISTENT).
- Effect of aerobic exercise on tumor physiology in an animal model of human breast cancer.
- Effect of age on outcomes after left ventricular assist device placement.
- Effect of age on the efficacy of adjuvant chemotherapy for resected non-small cell lung cancer.
- Effect of amlodipine on mode of death among patients with advanced heart failure in the PRAISE trial. Prospective Randomized Amlodipine Survival Evaluation.
- Effect of amlodipine on morbidity and mortality in severe chronic heart failure. Prospective Randomized Amlodipine Survival Evaluation Study Group.
- Effect of delta-sleep inducing peptide-containing preparation Deltaran on biomarkers of aging, life span and spontaneous tumor incidence in female SHR mice.
- Effect of depth and duration of cooling on deaths in the NICU among neonates with hypoxic ischemic encephalopathy: a randomized clinical trial.
- Effect of dialysis center profit-status on patient survival: a comparison of risk-adjustment and instrumental variable approaches.
- Effect of donor age on survival of liver transplant recipients with hepatitis C virus infection.
- Effect of donor factors on early graft survival in adult cadaveric renal transplantation.
- Effect of exercise training on ventricular function, dyssynchrony, resting myocardial perfusion, and clinical outcomes in patients with heart failure: a nuclear ancillary study of Heart Failure and A Controlled Trial Investigating Outcomes of Exercise TraiNing (HF-ACTION); design and rationale.
- Effect of framing as gain versus loss on understanding and hypothetical treatment choices: survival and mortality curves.
- Effect of graft-versus-host disease prophylaxis on relapse in patients transplanted for acute myeloid leukemia.
- Effect of increasing experience on dosimetric and clinical outcomes in the management of malignant pleural mesothelioma with intensity-modulated radiation therapy.
- Effect of intermittent fasting on prostate cancer tumor growth in a mouse model.
- Effect of measurable ('minimal') residual disease (MRD) information on prediction of relapse and survival in adult acute myeloid leukemia.
- Effect of obesity on B-type natriuretic peptide levels in patients with pulmonary arterial hypertension.
- Effect of patient socioeconomic status and body mass index on the quality of breast cancer adjuvant chemotherapy.
- Effect of pexelizumab in coronary artery bypass graft surgery with extended aortic cross-clamp time.
- Effect of smoking and sedentary behavior on the association between depressive symptoms and mortality from coronary heart disease.
- Effect of smoking on the clinical progression of HIV-1 infection.
- Effect of surgeon specialization on long-term survival following colon cancer resection at an NCI-designated cancer center.
- Effect of surgical and spontaneous portasystemic shunts on liver transplantation.
- Effective asparagine depletion with pegylated asparaginase results in improved outcomes in adult acute lymphoblastic leukemia: Cancer and Leukemia Group B Study 9511.
- Effective pelvic symptom control using initial chemoradiation without colostomy in metastatic rectal cancer.
- Effectiveness of Transarterial Embolization of Hepatocellular Carcinoma as a Bridge to Transplantation.
- Effectiveness of antimicrobial guidelines for community-acquired pneumonia in children.
- Effectiveness of olanzapine, quetiapine, risperidone, and ziprasidone in patients with chronic schizophrenia following discontinuation of a previous atypical antipsychotic.
- Effects of DR mismatch on long-term graft survival in simultaneous kidney-pancreas transplantation.
- Effects of FOXO genotypes on longevity: a biodemographic analysis.
- Effects of admission to a teaching hospital on the cost and quality of care for Medicare beneficiaries.
- Effects of checkpoint kinase 1 inhibition by prexasertib on the tumor immune microenvironment of head and neck squamous cell carcinoma.
- Effects of clozapine, olanzapine, risperidone, and haloperidol on hostility among patients with schizophrenia.
- Effects of combination lipid therapy on coronary stenosis progression and clinical cardiovascular events in coronary disease patients with metabolic syndrome: a combined analysis of the Familial Atherosclerosis Treatment Study (FATS), the HDL-Atherosclerosis Treatment Study (HATS), and the Armed Forces Regression Study (AFREGS).
- Effects of cotrimoxazole prophylaxis on Talaromyces marneffei infection in HIV/AIDS patients receiving antiretroviral therapy: a retrospective cohort study.
- Effects of exercise training on depressive symptoms in patients with chronic heart failure: the HF-ACTION randomized trial.
- Effects of fondaparinux in patients with ST-segment elevation acute myocardial infarction not receiving reperfusion treatment.
- Effects of fondaparinux on mortality and reinfarction in patients with acute ST-segment elevation myocardial infarction: the OASIS-6 randomized trial.
- Effects of treating depression and low perceived social support on clinical events after myocardial infarction: the Enhancing Recovery in Coronary Heart Disease Patients (ENRICHD) Randomized Trial.
- Efficacy and safety of edifoligide, an E2F transcription factor decoy, for prevention of vein graft failure following coronary artery bypass graft surgery: PREVENT IV: a randomized controlled trial.
- Efficacy and safety of high-dose lisinopril in chronic heart failure patients at high cardiovascular risk, including those with diabetes mellitus. Results from the ATLAS trial.
- Efficacy and safety of live attenuated persistent and rapidly cleared Mycobacterium tuberculosis vaccine candidates in non-human primates.
- Efficacy and safety of tenecteplase in combination with enoxaparin, abciximab, or unfractionated heparin: the ASSENT-3 randomised trial in acute myocardial infarction.
- Efficacy and safety of tenecteplase in combination with the low-molecular-weight heparin enoxaparin or unfractionated heparin in the prehospital setting: the Assessment of the Safety and Efficacy of a New Thrombolytic Regimen (ASSENT)-3 PLUS randomized trial in acute myocardial infarction.
- Efficacy endpoints of radiation therapy group protocol 0247: a randomized, phase 2 study of neoadjuvant radiation therapy plus concurrent capecitabine and irinotecan or capecitabine and oxaliplatin for patients with locally advanced rectal cancer.
- Efficacy of Pharmacokinetics-Directed Busulfan, Cyclophosphamide, and Etoposide Conditioning and Autologous Stem Cell Transplantation for Lymphoma: Comparison of a Multicenter Phase II Study and CIBMTR Outcomes.
- Efficacy of human anodal trypsinogen for detection of rejection in clinical pancreas transplantation.
- Efficacy of hyperthermic isolated limb perfusion for extremity-confined recurrent melanoma.
- Efficacy of intracerebral microinfusion of trastuzumab in an athymic rat model of intracerebral metastatic breast cancer.
- Efficacy of minocycline in patients with amyotrophic lateral sclerosis: a phase III randomised trial.
- Efficacy of sulphadoxine-pyrimethamine for intermittent preventive treatment of malaria in pregnancy, Mansa, Zambia.
- Eight-year mortality in the Emory Angioplasty versus Surgery Trial (EAST).
- Ejection fraction assessment and survival: an analysis of the Sudden Cardiac Death in Heart Failure Trial (SCD-HeFT).
- Elderly women have lower rates of stroke, cardiovascular events, and mortality after hospitalization for transient ischemic attack.
- Electrocardiographic response to enzyme replacement therapy for Pompe disease.
- Electrophysiologic and clinical effects of angiotensin-converting enzyme inhibitors in patients with prior myocardial infarction, nonsustained ventricular tachycardia, and depressed left ventricular function. MUSTT Investigators. Multicenter UnSustained Tachycardia Trial.
- Elevated body mass index predicts for longer overall survival duration in men with metastatic hormone-refractory prostate cancer.
- Eliciting benefit-risk preferences and probability-weighted utility using choice-format conjoint analysis.
- Emergency department point-of-care ultrasound in out-of-hospital and in-ED cardiac arrest.
- Emergency severity index triage category is associated with six-month survival. ESI Triage Study Group.
- Empirical estimation of life expectancy from large clinical trials: use of left-truncated, right-censored survival analysis methodology.
- End-stage renal disease and intensive care unit prognosis: are current tools good enough?
- End-stage renal disease in nursing homes: a systematic review.
- Endobronchial interstitial Au-198 implantation in the treatment of recurrent bronchogenic carcinoma.
- Enhanced efficacy of eptifibatide administration in patients with acute coronary syndrome requiring in-hospital coronary artery bypass grafting. PURSUIT Investigators.
- Enhanced staging and all chemotherapy preoperatively in patients with potentially resectable gastric carcinoma.
- Enoxaparin vs unfractionated heparin in high-risk patients with non-ST-segment elevation acute coronary syndromes managed with an intended early invasive strategy: primary results of the SYNERGY randomized trial.
- Enrollment and events of hospice patients with heart failure vs. cancer.
- Enzalutamide in Men with Chemotherapy-naïve Metastatic Castration-resistant Prostate Cancer: Extended Analysis of the Phase 3 PREVAIL Study.
- Enzalutamide in metastatic prostate cancer before chemotherapy.
- Ependymomas: MIB-1 proliferation index and survival.
- Epidemiology and outcome of major postoperative infections following cardiac surgery: risk factors and impact of pathogen type.
- Epidemiology and outcomes of in-hospital cardiopulmonary resuscitation in the United States, 2000-2009.
- Epidermal Growth Factor Receptor Mutational Testing and Erlotinib Treatment Among Veterans Diagnosed With Lung Cancer in the United States Department of Veterans Affairs.
- Epidermal growth factor receptor gene amplification and protein expression in glioblastoma multiforme: prognostic significance and relationship to other prognostic factors.
- Epidermal growth factor receptor inhibitors and their role in non-small-cell lung cancer.
- Epithelial NOTCH Signaling Rewires the Tumor Microenvironment of Colorectal Cancer to Drive Poor-Prognosis Subtypes and Metastasis.
- Epithelioid hemangioendothelioma of soft tissue: a proposal for risk stratification based on 49 cases.
- Eptifibatide and low-dose tissue plasminogen activator in acute myocardial infarction: the integrilin and low-dose thrombolysis in acute myocardial infarction (INTRO AMI) trial.
- Equivalence of 2 effective graft-versus-host disease prophylaxis regimens: results of a prospective double-blind randomized trial.
- Erwinia asparaginase after allergy to E. coli asparaginase in children with acute lymphoblastic leukemia.
- Erythropoiesis-stimulating agents in oncology: a study-level meta-analysis of survival and other safety outcomes.
- Estimating haplotype relative risks on human survival in population-based association studies.
- Estimating increment-decrement life tables with multiple covariates from panel data: the case of active life expectancy.
- Estimating the number of potential family members eligible for BRCA1 and BRCA2 mutation testing in a "Traceback" approach.
- Estimating the parameters in the Cox model when covariate variables are measured with error.
- Estimation of survival distributions of treatment policies in two-stage randomization designs in clinical trials.
- Ethnic differences in the prognostic value of stress technetium-99m tetrofosmin gated single-photon emission computed tomography myocardial perfusion imaging.
- Evaluation of an intensive strategy for follow-up and surveillance of primary breast cancer.
- Evaluation of coping as a mediator of the relationship between stressful life events and cancer-related distress.
- Evaluation of paradoxic beneficial effects of smoking in patients receiving thrombolytic therapy for acute myocardial infarction: mechanism of the "smoker's paradox" from the GUSTO-I trial, with angiographic insights. Global Utilization of Streptokinase and Tissue-Plasminogen Activator for Occluded Coronary Arteries.
- Evaluation of penicillin and hyperbaric oxygen in the treatment of streptococcal myositis.
- Evaluation of pre- and postoperative chemotherapy for resectable adenocarcinoma of the esophagus or gastroesophageal junction.
- Evaluation of prognostic factors and staging in gestational trophoblastic tumor.
- Evaluation of renal function before and after percutaneous mitral valve repair.
- Evaluation of underlying mechanisms in the link between childhood ADHD symptoms and risk for early initiation of substance use.
- Evaluation study of congestive heart failure and pulmonary artery catheterization effectiveness: the ESCAPE trial.
- Everolimus versus sunitinib for patients with metastatic non-clear cell renal cell carcinoma (ASPEN): a multicentre, open-label, randomised phase 2 trial.
- Everolimus with reduced tacrolimus improves renal function in de novo liver transplant recipients: a randomized controlled trial.
- Evidence for a black-white crossover in all-cause and coronary heart disease mortality in an older population: the North Carolina EPESE.
- Examination and prognostic implications of the unique microenvironment of breast cancer brain metastases.
- Examining the Effect of Travel Distance to Pediatric Cancer Centers and Rurality on Survival and Treatment Experiences: A Systematic Review.
- Exercise behavior, functional capacity, and survival in adults with malignant recurrent glioma.
- Expanding indications for conservative renal surgery in renal cell carcinoma.
- Expectations and outcomes of prolonged mechanical ventilation.
- Explaining the unexpected: insights from the PLATelet inhibition and clinical Outcomes (PLATO) trial comparing ticagrelor and clopidogrel. Editorial on Serebruany "Viewpoint: Paradoxical excess mortality in the PLATO trial should be independently verified" (Thromb Haemost 2011; 105.5).
- Exploring the Relationship Between Patient Age and Cancer-Specific Survival in Papillary Thyroid Cancer: Rethinking Current Staging Systems.
- Expression of platelet-derived endothelial cell growth factor correlates with good prognosis in patients with colorectal carcinoma.
- Expression signatures of TP53 mutations in serous ovarian cancers.
- Extended evaluation of a phase 1/2 trial on dosing, safety, immunogenicity, and overall survival after immunizations with an advanced-generation Ad5 [E1-, E2b-]-CEA(6D) vaccine in late-stage colorectal cancer.
- Extent of surgery for low-risk thyroid cancer in the elderly: Equipoise in survival but not in short-term outcomes.
- Extent of surgery for papillary thyroid cancer is not associated with survival: an analysis of 61,775 patients.
- Extracellular superoxide dismutase haplotypes are associated with acute lung injury and mortality.
- Extracorporeal Membrane Oxygenation and Interfacility Transfer: A Regional Referral Experience.
- Extracorporeal membrane oxygenation outcomes in children with hemophagocytic lymphohistiocytosis.
- Extramedullary leukemia adversely affects hematologic complete remission rate and overall survival in patients with t(8;21)(q22;q22): results from Cancer and Leukemia Group B 8461.
- Extraneural Glioblastoma Multiforme Vertebral Metastasis.
- Extubation Failure after Neonatal Cardiac Surgery: A Multicenter Analysis.
- FAMTX versus etoposide, doxorubicin, and cisplatin: a random assignment trial in gastric cancer.
- FDG PET/CT for Management and Assessing Outcomes of Squamous Cell Cancer of the Oral Cavity.
- FDG Uptake on Positron Emission Tomography Correlates with Survival and Time to Recurrence in Patients with Stage I Non-Small-Cell Lung Cancer.
- FLT3 internal tandem duplication associates with adverse outcome and gene- and microRNA-expression signatures in patients 60 years of age or older with primary cytogenetically normal acute myeloid leukemia: a Cancer and Leukemia Group B study.
- Factors affecting outcome in locally advanced breast cancer.
- Factors associated with failure of noninvasive positive pressure ventilation in the emergency department.
- Factors associated with improvement in guideline-based use of ICDs in eligible heart failure patients.
- Factors associated with survival in a contemporary adult sickle cell disease cohort.
- Factors predicting prostatic biopsy Gleason sum under grading.
- Factors predictive of survival among 337 patients with mesothelioma treated between 1984 and 1994 by the Cancer and Leukemia Group B.
- Failure to adhere to protocol specified radiation therapy guidelines was associated with decreased survival in RTOG 9704--a phase III trial of adjuvant chemotherapy and chemoradiotherapy for patients with resected adenocarcinoma of the pancreas.
- Family history as a marker of platinum sensitivity in pancreatic adenocarcinoma.
- Fatigue in Nondialysis Chronic Kidney Disease: Correlates and Association with Kidney Outcomes.
- Favorable survival associated with microsatellite instability in endometrioid endometrial cancers.
- Femoral-infrapopliteal bypass with prosthetic grafts.
- Fibrinogen-Coated Albumin Nanospheres Prevent Thrombocytopenia-Related Bleeding.
- Fifteen-year median follow-up results after neoadjuvant doxorubicin, followed by mastectomy, followed by adjuvant cyclophosphamide, methotrexate, and fluorouracil (CMF) followed by radiation for stage III breast cancer: a phase II trial (CALGB 8944).
- Final analysis of a phase I/IIa trial of the folate-binding protein-derived E39 peptide vaccine to prevent recurrence in ovarian and endometrial cancer patients.
- First report of the Port Access International Registry.
- First, do no harm.
- Five-year Survival Prediction and Safety Outcomes with Enzalutamide in Men with Chemotherapy-naïve Metastatic Castration-resistant Prostate Cancer from the PREVAIL Trial.
- Fludarabine followed by alemtuzumab consolidation for previously untreated chronic lymphocytic leukemia: final report of Cancer and Leukemia Group B study 19901.
- Fluorodeoxyglucose positron emission tomography/computerized tomography in differentiated thyroid cancer management: Importance of clinical justification and value in predicting survival.
- Fluoroquinolone-based versus β-lactam-based regimens for complicated intra-abdominal infections: a meta-analysis of randomised controlled trials.
- Fluorouracil vs gemcitabine chemotherapy before and after fluorouracil-based chemoradiation following resection of pancreatic adenocarcinoma: a randomized controlled trial.
- Fluorouracil, mitomycin, and radiotherapy vs fluorouracil, cisplatin, and radiotherapy for carcinoma of the anal canal: a randomized controlled trial.
- Fluoxetine in child and adolescent depression: acute and maintenance treatment.
- Fluoxetine increases suicide ideation less than placebo during treatment of adults with minor depressive disorder.
- Fluoxetine versus placebo in advanced cancer outpatients: a double-blinded trial of the Hoosier Oncology Group.
- Focal therapy of prostate cancer: evidence-based analysis for modern selection criteria.
- Foregut carcinoids: a clinical and biochemical analysis.
- Frailty and Clinical Outcomes in Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease.
- Frailty and mortality among Chinese at advanced ages.
- Frailty models with missing covariates.
- Free pentosidine and neopterin as markers of progression rate in diabetic nephropathy. Collaborative Study Group.
- Free vascularized fibular grafting for the treatment of postcollapse osteonecrosis of the femoral head.
- Frequency and clinical implications of discordant creatine kinase-MB and troponin measurements in acute coronary syndromes.
- Frequency and prognostic significance of preoperatively detected enlarged regional lymph nodes in patients with pathological stage I non-small cell lung cancer following resection.
- Functional FLT1 Genetic Variation is a Prognostic Factor for Recurrence in Stage I-III Non-Small-Cell Lung Cancer.
- Functional gait outcomes for idiopathic normal pressure hydrocephalus after primary endoscopic third ventriculostomy.
- Functional joint model for longitudinal and time-to-event data: an application to Alzheimer's disease.
- Functional organ preservation with definitive chemoradiotherapy for T4 laryngeal squamous cell carcinoma.
- Functional status after lung transplantation in older adults in the post-allocation score era.
- Functional status in left ventricular assist device-supported patients: a literature review.
- G1 checkpoint protein and p53 abnormalities occur in most invasive transitional cell carcinomas of the urinary bladder.
- Gait Speed and 1-Year Mortality Following Cardiac Surgery: A Landmark Analysis From the Society of Thoracic Surgeons Adult Cardiac Surgery Database.
- Gallbladder cancer: differences in presentation, surgical treatment, and survival in patients treated at centers in three countries.
- Gallstone Disease and the Risk of Ischemic Heart Disease.
- Gastrin-releasing peptide gene expression in small cell and large cell undifferentiated lung carcinomas.
- Gastrointestinal carcinoids: characterization by site of origin and hormone production.
- Gefitinib therapy for non-small cell lung cancer.
- Gemcitabine, vinorelbine, and pegylated liposomal doxorubicin (GVD), a salvage regimen in relapsed Hodgkin's lymphoma: CALGB 59804.
- Gender differences in survival in advanced heart failure. Insights from the FIRST study.
- Gender-specific patterns of left ventricular and myocyte remodeling following myocardial infarction in mice deficient in the angiotensin II type 1a receptor.
- Gene expression profiles for the prediction of progression-free survival in diffuse large B cell lymphoma: results of a DASL assay.
- Gene expression programs in response to hypoxia: cell type specificity and prognostic significance in human cancers.
- Generalists and oncologists show similar care practices and outcomes for hospitalized late-stage cancer patients. SUPPORT Investigators. Study to Understand Prognoses and Preferences for Outcomes and Risks for Treatment.
- Genes with bimodal expression are robust diagnostic targets that define distinct subtypes of epithelial ovarian cancer with different overall survival.
- Genetic analysis of durations: correlated frailty model applied to survival of Danish twins.
- Genetic determinants of risk in pulmonary arterial hypertension: international genome-wide association studies and meta-analysis.
- Genetic modifier loci affecting survival and cardiac function in murine dilated cardiomyopathy.
- Genetic nature of individual frailty: comparison of two approaches.
- Genetic polymorphisms in the microRNA binding-sites of the thymidylate synthase gene predict risk and survival in gastric cancer.
- Genetic polymorphisms modify bladder cancer recurrence and survival in a USA population-based prognostic study.
- Genetic variant of IRAK2 in the toll-like receptor signaling pathway and survival of non-small cell lung cancer.
- Genetic variants in TKT and DERA in the nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide phosphate pathway predict melanoma survival.
- Genetic variants in the genes encoding rho GTPases and related regulators predict cutaneous melanoma-specific survival.
- Genetic variants of CHEK1, PRIM2 and CDK6 in the mitotic phase-related pathway are associated with nonsmall cell lung cancer survival.
- Genotype-phenotype correlations of pheochromocytoma in two large von Hippel-Lindau (VHL) type 2A kindreds with different missense mutations.
- Genotypic diversity and clinical outcome of cryptococcosis in renal transplant recipients in Brazil.
- Geographic Variations in Lung Cancer Lobectomy Outcomes: The General Thoracic Surgery Database.
- Germline Mutations in ATM and BRCA1/2 Distinguish Risk for Lethal and Indolent Prostate Cancer and are Associated with Early Age at Death.
- Germline mutations in PPFIBP2 are associated with lethal prostate cancer.
- Get With The Guidelines program participation, process of care, and outcome for Medicare patients hospitalized with heart failure.
- Gilteritinib or Chemotherapy for Relapsed or Refractory FLT3-Mutated AML.
- Glioblastoma in the elderly: the effect of aggressive and modern therapies on survival.
- Glioma incidence and survival variations by county-level socioeconomic measures.
- Global self-ratings of health and mortality: hazard in the North Carolina Piedmont.
- Global, Regional, and National Cancer Incidence, Mortality, Years of Life Lost, Years Lived With Disability, and Disability-Adjusted Life-Years for 29 Cancer Groups, 1990 to 2016: A Systematic Analysis for the Global Burden of Disease Study.
- Glutamine attenuates lung injury and improves survival after sepsis: role of enhanced heat shock protein expression.
- Glutathione S-transferase gene polymorphisms and risk and survival of pancreatic cancer.
- Glycoprotein nonmetastatic melanoma protein B, a potential molecular therapeutic target in patients with glioblastoma multiforme.
- Going to extremes: determinants of extraordinary response and survival in patients with cancer.
- Good Studies Evaluate the Disease While Great Studies Evaluate the Patient: Development and Application of a Desirability of Outcome Ranking Endpoint for Staphylococcus aureus Bloodstream Infection.
- Graft loss due to recurrent focal segmental glomerulosclerosis in renal transplant recipients in the United States.
- Growth inhibition of pathogenic bacteria by sulfonylurea herbicides.
- Growth velocity assessment in paediatric AIDS: smoothing, penalized quantile regression and the definition of growth failure.
- Guideline adjudicated fibrinolytic failure: incidence, findings, and management in a contemporary clinical trial.
- Gun-Related and Other Violent Crime After Involuntary Commitment and Short-Term Emergency Holds.
- Gunshot wounds: bullet caliber is increasing, 1998-2003.
- HIV Infection Is Associated With Poor Outcomes for Patients With Anal Cancer in the Highly Active Antiretroviral Therapy Era.
- HIV epidemiology update and transmission factors: risks and risk contexts--16th International AIDS Conference epidemiology plenary.
- HLA antibodies and soluble CD30 are associated with poor renal graft outcome: updated results of a single-center cross-sectional study.
- HLA-C and liver transplant outcomes: interpreting the facts.
- HLA-Mismatched Microtransplant in Older Patients Newly Diagnosed With Acute Myeloid Leukemia: Results From the Microtransplantation Interest Group.
- HMGB1 released by irradiated tumor cells promotes living tumor cell proliferation via paracrine effect.
- HSPB1 gene polymorphisms predict risk of mortality for US patients after radio(chemo)therapy for non-small cell lung cancer.
- Haemoconcentration, renal function, and post-discharge outcomes among patients hospitalized for heart failure with reduced ejection fraction: insights from the EVEREST trial.
- Half-life analysis of pancreas and kidney transplants.
- Have the oldest old adults ever been frail in the past? A hypothesis that explains modern trends in survival.
- Head and neck cancer. Introduction.
- Health-care access dimensions and ovarian cancer survival: SEER-Medicare analysis of the ORCHiD study.
- Healthiness of survival and quality of death among oldest old in China using fuzzy sets.
- Heart failure survival score in patients with Chagas disease: correlation with functional variables.
- Heart failure with preserved left ventricular systolic function among patients with non-ST-segment elevation acute coronary syndromes.
- Heart rate variability assessment early after acute myocardial infarction. Pathophysiological and prognostic correlates. GUSTO ECG Substudy Investigators. Global Utilization of Streptokinase and TPA for Occluded Arteries.
- Heart rate variability is associated with survival in patients with brain metastasis: a preliminary report.
- Heavy episodic drinking in early adulthood and outcomes in midlife.
- Helicobacter pylori Blood Biomarkers and Gastric Cancer Survival in China.
- Hematopoietic cell transplant comorbidity index is predictive of survival after autologous hematopoietic cell transplantation in multiple myeloma.
- Hematopoietic stem-cell transplantation for the treatment of severe combined immunodeficiency.
- Hemodynamic benefits of regional anesthesia for carotid endarterectomy.
- Hemodynamic profiles of advanced heart failure: association with clinical characteristics and long-term outcomes.
- Hemodynamics as surrogate end points for survival in advanced heart failure: an analysis from FIRST.
- Hemopoietic reserve in the older cancer patient: clinical and economic considerations.
- Hepatic Resection or Ablation for Isolated Breast Cancer Liver Metastasis: A Case-control Study With Comparison to Medically Treated Patients.
- Hepatic arterial infusion versus systemic therapy for hepatic metastases from colorectal cancer: a randomized trial of efficacy, quality of life, and molecular markers (CALGB 9481).
- Hepatic artery infusional chemotherapy in patients with unresectable colorectal liver metastases and extrahepatic disease.
- Hepatic imaging characteristics predict overall survival in hepatocellular carcinoma.
- Hepatocellular carcinoma recurrence and death following living and deceased donor liver transplantation.
- Hepatocellular carcinoma tumour burden score to stratify prognosis after resection.
- Hereditary haemorrhagic telangiectasia: a questionnaire based study to delineate the different phenotypes caused by endoglin and ALK1 mutations.
- Heritability of death from respiratory diseases: an analysis of Danish twin survival data using a correlated frailty model.
- Heterogeneity of Second-Line Treatment for Patients With Multiple Myeloma in the Connect MM Registry (2010-2016).
- High LEF1 expression predicts adverse prognosis in chronic lymphocytic leukemia and may be targeted by ethacrynic acid.
- High expression of tumor necrosis factor-related apoptosis-inducing ligand is associated with favorable ovarian cancer survival.
- High-Frequency Oscillatory Ventilation Use and Severe Pediatric ARDS in the Pediatric Hematopoietic Cell Transplant Recipient.
- High-dose aprotinin effectively reduces blood loss during on-pump coronary artery bypass grafting with bivalirudin anticoagulation.
- High-dose chemotherapy and hematopoietic support for patients with high-risk primary breast cancer and involvement of 4 to 9 lymph nodes.
- High-dose immunosuppressive therapy for severe systemic sclerosis: initial outcomes.
- High-dose methotrexate for primary CNS lymphoma in the elderly.
- High-dose therapy and autologous hematopoietic progenitor cell transplantation for recurrent or refractory Hodgkin's disease: analysis of the Stanford University results and prognostic indices.
- High-dose therapy with hematopoietic cell transplantation for patients with central nervous system involvement by non-Hodgkin's lymphoma.
- High-dose, hyperfractionated, accelerated radiotherapy using a concurrent boost for the treatment of nonsmall cell lung cancer: unusual toxicity and promising early results.
- High-risk patients with ST-elevation myocardial infarction derive greatest absolute benefit from primary percutaneous coronary intervention: results from the Primary Coronary Angioplasty Trialist versus thrombolysis (PCAT)-2 collaboration.
- Higher Use of Surgery Confers Superior Survival in Stage I Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer.
- Histologic tumor involvement of superior mesenteric vein/portal vein predicts poor prognosis in patients with stage II pancreatic adenocarcinoma treated with neoadjuvant chemoradiation.
- History of Comorbidities and Survival of Ovarian Cancer Patients, Results from the Ovarian Cancer Association Consortium.
- Home or nursing home: does place of residence affect longevity in patients with Alzheimer's disease? The experience of CERAD patients.
- Home surveillance program prevents interstage mortality after the Norwood procedure.
- Hormone refractory prostate cancer: Management and advances.
- Hospital-acquired Clostridium difficile infections: estimating all-cause mortality and length of stay.
- Hospitalization Among Patients With Atrial Fibrillation and a Recent Acute Coronary Syndrome or Percutaneous Coronary Intervention Treated With Apixaban or Aspirin: Insights From the AUGUSTUS Trial.
- Host factors for risk and survival in lymphoma.
- Hostility as a predictor of survival in patients with coronary artery disease.
- How few? Bayesian statistics in injury biomechanics.
- How frailty models can be used for evaluating longevity limits: taking advantage of an interdisciplinary approach.
- How heritable is individual susceptibility to death? The results of an analysis of survival data on Danish, Swedish and Finnish twins.
- How long can humans live? Lower bound for biological limit of human longevity calculated from Danish twin data using correlated frailty model.
- How much do persons with Alzheimer's disease cost Medicare?
- Human Trial of a Genetically Modified Herpes Simplex Virus for Rapid Detection of Positive Peritoneal Cytology in the Staging of Pancreatic Cancer.
- Hurler syndrome: II. Outcome of HLA-genotypically identical sibling and HLA-haploidentical related donor bone marrow transplantation in fifty-four children. The Storage Disease Collaborative Study Group.
- Hyper IgM Syndrome: a Report from the USIDNET Registry.
- Hyperbaric oxygen therapy in necrotising soft tissue infections: a study of patients in the United States Nationwide Inpatient Sample.
- Hyperfractionated irradiation with or without concurrent chemotherapy for locally advanced head and neck cancer.
- Hyperfractionated radiation therapy in brain stem tumors. Results of treatment at the 7020 cGy dose level of Pediatric Oncology Group study #8495.
- Hypermethylated APC DNA in plasma and prognosis of patients with esophageal adenocarcinoma.
- Hypertonic saline-augmented radiofrequency ablation of the VX-2 tumor implanted in the rabbit kidney: a short-term survival pilot study.
- Hyponatraemia in acute heart failure is a marker of increased mortality but not when associated with hyperglycaemia.
- Hyponatremia and long-term outcomes in chronic heart failure--an observational study from the Duke Databank for Cardiovascular Diseases.
- IVF births and pregnancies: an exploration of two methods of assessment using life-table analysis.
- Ibrutinib Regimens versus Chemoimmunotherapy in Older Patients with Untreated CLL.
- Ibudilast sensitizes glioblastoma to temozolomide by targeting Macrophage Migration Inhibitory Factor (MIF).
- Identification of a proliferation signature related to survival in nodal peripheral T-cell lymphomas.
- Identification of a robust gene signature that predicts breast cancer outcome in independent data sets.
- Identification of comatose patients at high risk for death or severe disability. SUPPORT Investigators. Understand Prognoses and Preferences for Outcomes and Risks of Treatments.
- Identification of higher risk thin melanomas should be based on Breslow depth not Clark level IV.
- Identification of molecular subtypes of gastric cancer with different responses to PI3-kinase inhibitors and 5-fluorouracil.
- Identification of the same factor V gene mutation in 47 out of 50 thrombosis-prone families with inherited resistance to activated protein C.
- Identification of unique neoantigen qualities in long-term survivors of pancreatic cancer.
- Idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis: clinically meaningful primary endpoints in phase 3 clinical trials.
- Immune reconstitution and survival of 100 SCID patients post-hematopoietic cell transplant: a PIDTC natural history study.
- Immune signatures in follicular lymphoma.
- Immunization with mutant p53- and K-ras-derived peptides in cancer patients: immune response and clinical outcome.
- Immunologic targeting of FOXP3 in inflammatory breast cancer cells.
- Immunophenotypic Shifts in Primary Cutaneous γδ T-Cell Lymphoma Suggest Antigenic Modulation: A Study of Sequential Biopsy Specimens.
- Immunotherapy with autologous, human dendritic cells transfected with carcinoembryonic antigen mRNA.
- Impact and determinants of left ventricular function in patients undergoing primary percutaneous coronary intervention in acute myocardial infarction.
- Impact of Current Versus Previous Cardiac Resynchronization Therapy Guidelines on the Proportion of Patients With Heart Failure Eligible for Therapy.
- Impact of HIV seropositivity on graft and patient survival after cadaveric renal transplantation in the United States in the pre highly active antiretroviral therapy (HAART) era: an historical cohort analysis of the United States Renal Data System.
- Impact of Positive Margins on Survival in Patients Undergoing Esophagogastrectomy for Esophageal Cancer.
- Impact of Pretransplant Bridging Locoregional Therapy for Patients With Hepatocellular Carcinoma Within Milan Criteria Undergoing Liver Transplantation: Analysis of 3601 Patients From the US Multicenter HCC Transplant Consortium.
- Impact of Sequencing Targeted Therapies With High-dose Interleukin-2 Immunotherapy: An Analysis of Outcome and Survival of Patients With Metastatic Renal Cell Carcinoma From an On-going Observational IL-2 Clinical Trial: PROCLAIMSM.
- Impact of T and N stage and treatment on survival and relapse in adjuvant rectal cancer: a pooled analysis.
- Impact of a combined pediatric and adult pneumococcal immunization program on adult pneumonia incidence and mortality in Nicaragua.
- Impact of adjuvant trastuzumab on locoregional failure rates in a randomized clinical trial: North Central Cancer Treatment Group N9831 (alliance) study.
- Impact of age and comorbidity on treatment and outcomes in elderly cancer patients.
- Impact of anemia in patients with acute myocardial infarction undergoing primary percutaneous coronary intervention: analysis from the Controlled Abciximab and Device Investigation to Lower Late Angioplasty Complications (CADILLAC) Trial.
- Impact of anemia on physical function and survival among patients with coronary artery disease.
- Impact of aortic annulus size on valve hemodynamics and clinical outcomes after transcatheter and surgical aortic valve replacement: insights from the PARTNER Trial.
- Impact of bystander-focused public health interventions on cardiopulmonary resuscitation and survival: a cohort study.
- Impact of candesartan on nonfatal myocardial infarction and cardiovascular death in patients with heart failure.
- Impact of chemotherapy dose intensity on cancer patient outcomes.
- Impact of diabetes on the risk stratification using stress single-photon emission computed tomography myocardial perfusion imaging in patients with symptoms suggestive of coronary artery disease.
- Impact of disease risk on efficacy of matched related bone marrow transplantation for pediatric acute myeloid leukemia: the Children's Oncology Group.
- Impact of early valve surgery on outcome of Staphylococcus aureus prosthetic valve infective endocarditis: analysis in the International Collaboration of Endocarditis-Prospective Cohort Study.
- Impact of eptifibatide on early ischemic events in acute ischemic coronary syndromes: a review of the IMPACT II trial. Integrilin to Minimize Platelet Aggregation and Coronary Thrombosis.
- Impact of forced vital capacity loss on survival after the onset of chronic lung allograft dysfunction.
- Impact of gender and antithrombin strategy on early and late clinical outcomes in patients with non-ST-elevation acute coronary syndromes (from the ACUITY trial).
- Impact of internal mammary artery conduit on long-term outcomes after percutaneous intervention of saphenous vein graft.
- Impact of intravenous beta-blockade before primary angioplasty on survival in patients undergoing mechanical reperfusion therapy for acute myocardial infarction.
- Impact of laparoscopic staging in the treatment of pancreatic cancer.
- Impact of local control and surgical lymph node evaluation in localized paratesticular rhabdomyosarcoma: A report from the Children's Oncology Group Soft Tissue Sarcoma Committee.
- Impact of mitral valve regurgitation evaluated by intraoperative transesophageal echocardiography on long-term outcomes after coronary artery bypass grafting.
- Impact of multivessel disease on reperfusion success and clinical outcomes in patients undergoing primary percutaneous coronary intervention for acute myocardial infarction.
- Impact of nonfatal myocardial infarction on outcomes in patients with advanced heart failure and the effect of bucindolol therapy.
- Impact of physical activity on cancer recurrence and survival in patients with stage III colon cancer: findings from CALGB 89803.
- Impact of primary prophylaxis with granulocyte colony-stimulating factor on febrile neutropenia and mortality in adult cancer patients receiving chemotherapy: a systematic review.
- Impact of race on survival in men with metastatic hormone-refractory prostate cancer.
- Impact of recipient body mass index on organ allocation and mortality in orthotopic heart transplantation.
- Impact of sex on long-term mortality from acute myocardial infarction vs unstable angina.
- Impact of simultaneous diaphragm resection during hepatectomy for treatment of metastatic colorectal cancer.
- Impact of smoking status on outcomes of primary coronary intervention for acute myocardial infarction--the smoker's paradox revisited.
- Impact of specialist follow-up in outpatients with congestive heart failure.
- Impact of steatosis on perioperative outcome following hepatic resection.
- Impact of stressful life events, depression, social support, coping, and cortisol on progression to AIDS.
- Impact of the New Pulmonary Hypertension Definition on Heart Transplant Outcomes: Expanding the Hemodynamic Risk Profile.
- Impact of tricuspid valve regurgitation in patients treated with implantable left ventricular assist devices.
- Impact of venous thromboembolism and anticoagulation on cancer and cancer survival.
- Implantable cardioverter defibrillator therapy in patients with prior coronary revascularization in the Sudden Cardiac Death in Heart Failure Trial (SCD-HeFT).
- Implantable cardioverter-defibrillator therapy and risk of congestive heart failure or death in MADIT II patients with atrial fibrillation.
- Implications of Cystectomy Travel Distance for Hospital Readmission and Survival.
- Implications of elevated cardiac troponin T in ambulatory patients with heart failure: a prospective analysis.
- Implications of ischaemic area at risk and mode of reperfusion in ST-elevation myocardial infarction.
- Implications of peritoneal cytology for pancreatic cancer management.
- Importance of echocardiography in patients with severe nonischemic heart failure: the second Prospective Randomized Amlodipine Survival Evaluation (PRAISE-2) echocardiographic study.
- Importance of hemodynamic factors in the prognosis of symptomatic carotid occlusion.
- Importance of mitral regurgitation inpatients undergoing percutaneous coronary intervention for acute myocardial infarction: the Controlled Abciximab and Device Investigation to Lower Late Angioplasty Complications (CADILLAC) trial.
- Importance of race on breast cancer survival.
- Improved Survival of Stage I Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer: A VA Central Cancer Registry Analysis.
- Improved lung allograft function after fundoplication in patients with gastroesophageal reflux disease undergoing lung transplantation.
- Improved overall survival among responders to preoperative chemoradiation for locally advanced rectal cancer.
- Improved palliation of cerebral metastases in epithelial ovarian cancer using a combined modality approach including radiation therapy, chemotherapy, and surgery.
- Improved survival and tumor control with Interleukin-2 is associated with the development of immune-related adverse events: data from the PROCLAIMSM registry.
- Improved survival associated with prophylactic implantable defibrillators in elderly patients with prior myocardial infarction and depressed ventricular function: a MADIT-II substudy.
- Improved survival in simultaneous lung-liver recipients and candidates in the modern era of lung allocation.
- Improved survival in stage III non-small-cell lung cancer: seven-year follow-up of cancer and leukemia group B (CALGB) 8433 trial.
- Improved survival with an implanted defibrillator in patients with coronary disease at high risk for ventricular arrhythmia. Multicenter Automatic Defibrillator Implantation Trial Investigators.
- Improvement in survival associated with adult-to-adult living donor liver transplantation.
- Improving acute coronary syndrome care: the ACC/AHA guidelines and critical pathways.
- Improving quality of life after cardiogenic shock: do more revascularization!
- Improving survival of octogenarian patients selected for haemodialysis.
- In Vivo Zinc Finger Nuclease-mediated Targeted Integration of a Glucose-6-phosphatase Transgene Promotes Survival in Mice With Glycogen Storage Disease Type IA.
- In vitro and in vivo efficacies of the new triazole albaconazole against Cryptococcus neoformans.
- In vivo activity and pharmacokinetics of ziracin (SCH27899), a new long-acting everninomicin antibiotic, in a murine model of penicillin-susceptible or penicillin-resistant pneumococcal pneumonia.
- In vivo bioluminescent imaging of influenza a virus infection and characterization of novel cross-protective monoclonal antibodies.
- In-hospital mortality associated with the use of intra-aortic balloon counterpulsation.
- Incidence and long-term significance of transient ST segment deviation in hemodialysis patients.
- Incidence and patterns of neuraxis metastases in children with diffuse pontine glioma.
- Incidence and predictors of all and preventable adverse drug reactions in frail elderly persons after hospital stay.
- Incidence and predictors of sudden cardiac death in patients with diastolic heart failure.
- Incidence and prevalence of atrial fibrillation and associated mortality among Medicare beneficiaries, 1993-2007.
- Incidence and risk factors for the immune reconstitution inflammatory syndrome in HIV patients in South Africa: a prospective study.
- Incidence of heart failure and mortality after acute coronary syndromes.
- Incidence, correlates, and outcomes of acute, hospital-acquired anemia in patients with acute myocardial infarction.
- Incidence, predictors, and outcomes of high-degree atrioventricular block complicating acute myocardial infarction treated with thrombolytic therapy.
- Incidence, risk factors, and mortality from pneumonia developing late after hematopoietic stem cell transplantation.
- Incidental thyroid nodules on CT: evaluation of 2 risk-categorization methods for work-up of nodules.
- Income dividends and subjective survival in a Cherokee Indian cohort: a quasi-experiment.
- Increased Costs Associated with Bloodstream Infections Caused by Multidrug-Resistant Gram-Negative Bacteria Are Due Primarily to Patients with Hospital-Acquired Infections.
- Increased FOXJ1 protein expression is associated with improved overall survival in high-grade serous ovarian carcinoma: an Ovarian Tumor Tissue Analysis Consortium Study.
- Increased expression of S100A6 is associated with decreased metastasis and inhibition of cell migration and anchorage independent growth in human osteosarcoma.
- Increased number of coagulation products in relationship to red blood cell products transfused improves mortality in trauma patients.
- Increasing incidence of chronic graft-versus-host disease in allogeneic transplantation: a report from the Center for International Blood and Marrow Transplant Research.
- Increasing prostate-specific antigen profile following definitive radiation therapy for localized prostate cancer: clinical observations.
- Incremental prognostic power of single-photon emission computed tomographic myocardial perfusion imaging in patients with known or suspected coronary artery disease.
- Incremental prognostic value of RNA ejection fraction measurements during pharmacologic stress testing: a comparison with clinical and perfusion variables.
- Incubation temperature effects on hatchling performance in the loggerhead sea turtle (Caretta caretta).
- Indications for and outcomes of therapeutic plasma exchange after cardiac transplantation: A single center retrospective study.
- Indications for tracheotomy in the pediatric intensive care unit population: a pilot study.
- Indirect effects of heavy metals on parasites may cause shifts in snail species compositions.
- Individual aging and mortality rate: how are they related?
- Individual patient data meta-analysis of randomized trials evaluating IL-2 monotherapy as remission maintenance therapy in acute myeloid leukemia.
- Individualized survival curves improve satisfaction with cancer risk management decisions in women with BRCA1/2 mutations.
- Induction chemotherapy followed by chemoradiotherapy compared with chemoradiotherapy alone for regionally advanced unresectable stage III Non-small-cell lung cancer: Cancer and Leukemia Group B.
- Induction chemotherapy selects patients with locally advanced, unresectable pancreatic cancer for optimal benefit from consolidative chemoradiation therapy.
- Induction or consolidation systemic therapy in the multimodality treatment of unresectable locally advanced non-small cell lung cancer.
- Induction paclitaxel/carboplatin followed by concurrent chemoradiation therapy for unresectable stage III non-small-cell lung cancer: a limited-access study--CALGB 9534.
- Inequalities in HAART uptake and differential survival according to exposure category in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.
- Infectious morbidity in long-term survivors of allogeneic marrow transplantation is associated with low CD4 T cell counts.
- Inference on treatment effects from a randomized clinical trial in the presence of premature treatment discontinuation: the SYNERGY trial.
- Influence of clinical trial enrollment on the quality of care and outcomes for patients with non-ST-segment elevation acute coronary syndromes.
- Influence of combinations of human major histocompatibility complex genes on the course of HIV-1 infection.
- Influence of diabetes and mammary artery grafting on survival after coronary bypass.
- Influence of nonfatal hospitalization for heart failure on subsequent mortality in patients with chronic heart failure.
- Influence of prognostic groupings and treatment results in the management of unresectable hepatoma: experience with Cisplatinum-based chemoradiotherapy in 76 patients.
- Influence of vancomycin minimum inhibitory concentration on the outcome of methicillin-susceptible Staphylococcus aureus left-sided infective endocarditis treated with antistaphylococcal β-lactam antibiotics: a prospective cohort study by the International Collaboration on Endocarditis.
- Influenza Antigen Engineering Focuses Immune Responses to a Subdominant but Broadly Protective Viral Epitope.
- Inguinal node dissection for melanoma in the era of sentinel lymph node biopsy.
- Inhalational, gastrointestinal, and cutaneous anthrax in children: a systematic review of cases: 1900 to 2005.
- Initial experience with neoadjuvant FOLFIRINOX as first line therapy for locally advanced pancreatic cancer.
- Initial testing (stage 1) of mapatumumab (HGS-ETR1) by the pediatric preclinical testing program.
- Inotropic therapy for heart failure: an evidence-based approach.
- Ins-4 and daf-28 function redundantly to regulate C. elegans L1 arrest.
- Insights into the contemporary epidemiology and outpatient management of congestive heart failure.
- Insulin resistance and risk factors for cardiovascular disease in young adult survivors of childhood acute lymphoblastic leukemia.
- Insurance Status, Not Race, is Associated With Use of Minimally Invasive Surgical Approach for Rectal Cancer.
- Integrated genetic analyses revealed novel human longevity loci and reduced risks of multiple diseases in a cohort study of 15,651 Chinese individuals.
- Integrative modelling of tumour DNA methylation quantifies the contribution of metabolism.
- Intensified PEG-L-asparaginase and antimetabolite-based therapy for treatment of higher risk precursor-B acute lymphoblastic leukemia: a report from the Children's Oncology Group.
- Intensity-modulated radiation therapy for anal cancer: toxicity versus outcomes.
- Intensive Care Outcomes and Mortality Prediction at a National Referral Hospital in Western Kenya.
- Intensive chemotherapy with and without cranial radiation for Burkitt leukemia and lymphoma: final results of Cancer and Leukemia Group B Study 9251.
- Intensive concomitant chemoradiotherapy in locally advanced unresectable squamous cell carcinoma of the head and neck: a phase II study of radiotherapy with cisplatin and 7-week continuous infusional fluorouracil.
- Intensive etoposide and carboplatin chemotherapy for advanced non-small-cell lung cancer. A phase II trial of the Cancer and Leukemia Group B.
- Intensive induction chemotherapy and radiation for organ preservation in patients with advanced resectable head and neck carcinoma.
- Intensive versus less-intensive antileukemic therapy in older adults with acute myeloid leukemia: A systematic review.
- Inter- and intrasite variability of mortality and stroke for sites performing both surgical and transcatheter aortic valve replacement for aortic valve stenosis in intermediate-risk patients.
- Interaction Between the FOXO1A-209 Genotype and Tea Drinking Is Significantly Associated with Reduced Mortality at Advanced Ages.
- Interactions between heparins, glycoprotein IIb/IIIa antagonists, and coronary intervention. The Global Registry of Acute Coronary Events (GRACE).
- Interferon in the treatment of cutaneous T-cell lymphoma.
- Intergenerational effects of early adversity on survival in wild baboons.
- Interinstitutional variation in the use of abciximab for percutaneous coronary intervention.
- Interleukin-1 receptor-associated kinase-1: more evidence.
- International Differences in Treatment and Clinical Outcomes for High Grade Glioma.
- International variation in use of oral anticoagulation among heart failure patients with atrial fibrillation.
- Interpreting measures of treatment effect in cancer clinical trials.
- Interruption of antiretroviral treatment in HIV-infected patients with preserved immune function is associated with a low rate of clinical progression: a prospective study by AIDS Clinical Trials Group 5170.
- Intraductal papillary mucinous neoplasms of the pancreas: effect of invasion and pancreatic margin status on recurrence and survival.
- Intraductal papillary neoplasm of the bile duct: a biliary equivalent to intraductal papillary mucinous neoplasm of the pancreas?
- Intrahepatic tumor recurrence after partial hepatectomy: value of percutaneous radiofrequency ablation.
- Intraoperative physiologic variables and outcome in cardiac surgery: Part I. In-hospital mortality.
- Intrathecal busulfan treatment of human neoplastic meningitis in athymic nude rats.
- Intratumoral T cells, recurrence, and survival in epithelial ovarian cancer.
- Invasive carcinoma arising in intraductal papillary mucinous neoplasms of the pancreas: a matched control study with conventional pancreatic ductal adenocarcinoma.
- Investigating the prognostic ability of health-related quality of life on survival: a prospective cohort study of adults with lung cancer.
- Invited commentary.
- Invited commentary.
- Invited commentary.
- Irinotecan for malignant mesothelioma A phase II trial by the Cancer and Leukemia Group B.
- Irinotecan treatment for recurrent malignant glioma using an every-3-week regimen.
- Is Functional Independence Associated With Improved Long-Term Survival After Lung Transplantation?
- Is breast-feeding in infancy associated with adult longevity?
- Is computed tomography a necessary part of a metastatic evaluation for castration-resistant prostate cancer? Results from the Shared Equal Access Regional Cancer Hospital Database.
- Is quality of life predictive of the survival of patients with advanced nonsmall cell lung carcinoma?
- Is selective internal radioembolization safe and effective for patients with inoperable hepatocellular carcinoma and venous thrombosis?
- Is the therapeutic index better with gemcitabine-based chemoradiation than with 5-fluorouracil-based chemoradiation in locally advanced pancreatic cancer?
- Is transplant operation important in determining posttransplant risk of bronchiolitis obliterans syndrome in lung transplant recipients?
- Isavuconazole for treatment of rare invasive fungal diseases.
- Ischemic burden, treatment allocation, and outcomes in stable coronary artery disease.
- Isolated Mitral Valve Surgery: The Society of Thoracic Surgeons Adult Cardiac Surgery Database Analysis.
- Isolated mitral valve repair in patients with depressed left ventricular function.
- Itraconazole maintenance treatment for histoplasmosis in AIDS: a prospective, multicenter trial.
- Ivosidenib induces deep durable remissions in patients with newly diagnosed IDH1-mutant acute myeloid leukemia.
- JOURNAL CLUB: Value of Quantitative FDG PET/CT Volumetric Biomarkers in Recurrent Colorectal Cancer Patient Survival.
- Japanese encephalitis virus neuropenetrance is driven by mast cell chymase.
- Joint modeling of longitudinal zero-inflated count and time-to-event data: A Bayesian perspective.
- Joint modeling of multiple repeated measures and survival data using multidimensional latent trait linear mixed model.
- KRE genes are required for beta-1,6-glucan synthesis, maintenance of capsule architecture and cell wall protein anchoring in Cryptococcus neoformans.
- Ketoconazole for early treatment of acute lung injury and acute respiratory distress syndrome: a randomized controlled trial. The ARDS Network.
- Ki-67, p53, and p16 expression, and G691S RET polymorphism in desmoplastic melanoma (DM): A clinicopathologic analysis of predictors of outcome.
- Ki67 and PIM1 expression predict outcome in mantle cell lymphoma treated with high dose therapy, stem cell transplantation and rituximab: a Cancer and Leukemia Group B 59909 correlative science study.
- Knowledge of pathologically versus clinically negative lymph nodes is associated with reduced use of radioactive iodine post-thyroidectomy for low-risk papillary thyroid cancer.
- L-selectin and ICAM-1 mediate reperfusion injury and neutrophil adhesion in the warm ischemic mouse liver.
- LCCC 1025: a phase II study of everolimus, trastuzumab, and vinorelbine to treat progressive HER2-positive breast cancer brain metastases.
- Lactobacillus rhamnosus GG improves outcome in experimental pseudomonas aeruginosa pneumonia: potential role of regulatory T cells.
- Laparoscopic colectomy for cancer: an oncologic feasible option.
- Late Consequences of Acute Coronary Syndromes: Global Registry of Acute Coronary Events (GRACE) Follow-up.
- Late Effects after Umbilical Cord Blood Transplantation in Very Young Children after Busulfan-Based, Myeloablative Conditioning.
- Late survival after valve operation in patients with left ventricular dysfunction.
- Leave no one behind: response to new evidence and guidelines for the management of cryptococcal meningitis in low-income and middle-income countries.
- Left ventricular assist devices as destination therapy for end-stage heart failure.
- Life After the Neurosurgical Ward in Sub-Saharan Africa: Neurosurgical Treatment and Outpatient Outcomes in Uganda.
- Limb salvage versus amputation in patients with osteosarcoma of the extremities: an update in the modern era using the National Cancer Database.
- Liquid ventilation attenuates pulmonary oxidative damage.
- Live Imaging of Host-Parasite Interactions in a Zebrafish Infection Model Reveals Cryptococcal Determinants of Virulence and Central Nervous System Invasion.
- Liver and intestine transplantation in the United States, 1997-2006.
- Liver angiomyolipomas: a clinical, radiologic, and pathologic analysis of 22 patients from a single center.
- Liver metastases from breast cancer: long-term survival after curative resection.
- Liver retransplantation: the University of Wisconsin experience.
- Liver transplant recipient survival benefit with living donation in the model for endstage liver disease allocation era.
- Liver transplantation for alcoholic liver disease.
- Liver transplantation for alcoholic liver disease.
- Liver transplantation for biliary atresia: 19-year, single-center experience.
- Liver transplantation for hilar cholangiocarcinoma: A systematic review.
- Liver transplantation from controlled non-heart-beating donors.
- Liver transplantation in alcoholics: assessment of psychological health and work activity.
- Liver transplantation in patients with liver metastases from neuroendocrine tumors: A systematic review.
- Local production of TGF beta1 inhibits cerebral edema, enhances TNF-alpha induced apoptosis and improves survival in a murine glioma model.
- Local recurrence following initial resection of NSCLC: salvage is possible with radiation therapy.
- Local-regional recurrence in women with small node-negative, HER2-positive breast cancer: results from a prospective multi-institutional study (the APT trial).
- Localized adenocarcinoma of the lung: oncogene expression of erbB-2 and p53 in 150 patients.
- Log-Rank Test vs MaxCombo and Difference in Restricted Mean Survival Time Tests for Comparing Survival Under Nonproportional Hazards in Immuno-oncology Trials: A Systematic Review and Meta-analysis.
- Long-Term Functional Outcomes after Hematopoietic Stem Cell Transplant for Early Infantile Krabbe Disease.
- Long-Term Outcomes of Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillator Therapy in the SCD-HeFT.
- Long-Term Remissions of Patients With Follicular Lymphoma Grade 3 Treated With R-CHOP.
- Long-Term Survival after Cardiac Surgery in Patients with Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease.
- Long-term Oncologic Outcomes After Neoadjuvant Radiation Therapy for Retroperitoneal Sarcomas.
- Long-term biopsychosocial effects of interleukin-2 therapy.
- Long-term clinical course of patients after termination of ventricular tachyarrhythmia by an implanted defibrillator.
- Long-term destination therapy with the HeartMate XVE left ventricular assist device: improved outcomes since the REMATCH study.
- Long-term efficacy of catheter ablation of ventricular tachycardia in patients with arrhythmogenic right ventricular dysplasia/cardiomyopathy.
- Long-term efficacy of platelet glycoprotein IIb/IIIa integrin blockade with eptifibatide in coronary stent intervention.
- Long-term follow-Up of a randomized trial of two irradiation regimens for patients receiving allogeneic marrow transplants during first remission of acute myeloid leukemia.
- Long-term follow-up of Hodgkin's disease trial.
- Long-term follow-up of T cell-depleted allogeneic bone marrow transplantation in refractory multiple myeloma: importance of allogeneic T cells.
- Long-term follow-up of a phase II trial studying a weekly doxorubicin-based multiple drug adjuvant therapy for stage II node-positive carcinoma of the breast.
- Long-term follow-up of allogeneic marrow transplants in patients with aplastic anemia conditioned by cyclophosphamide combined with antithymocyte globulin.
- Long-term follow-up of survival in Hodgkin's lymphoma.
- Long-term mortality in patients with pauses in ventricular electrical activity.
- Long-term mortality of patients with acute myocardial infarction in the United States and Canada: comparison of patients enrolled in Global Utilization of Streptokinase and t-PA for Occluded Coronary Arteries (GUSTO)-I.
- Long-term outcome after marrow transplantation for severe aplastic anemia.
- Long-term outcome of patients with intraspinal neuroblastoma.
- Long-term outcome of simultaneous kidney-pancreas transplantation: analysis of 61 patients with more than 5 years follow-up.
- Long-term outcomes after lobectomy for non-small cell lung cancer when unsuspected pN2 disease is found: A National Cancer Data Base analysis.
- Long-term outcomes among older patients with non-ST-segment elevation myocardial infarction complicated by cardiogenic shock.
- Long-term outcomes and costs of ventricular assist devices among Medicare beneficiaries.
- Long-term outcomes following tumor ablation for treatment of bilateral colorectal liver metastases.
- Long-term outcomes in simultaneous pancreas-kidney transplantation: lessons relearned.
- Long-term outcomes of immediate versus delayed nephroureterectomy for upper tract urothelial carcinoma.
- Long-term outcomes of surgical resection for stage IV non-small-cell lung cancer: A national analysis.
- Long-term outcomes of the symmetry vein graft anastomosis device: a matched case-control analysis.
- Long-term predictors of sudden and low output death in chronic congestive heart failure secondary to coronary artery disease.
- Long-term protection from myocardial ischemic events in a randomized trial of brief integrin beta3 blockade with percutaneous coronary intervention. EPIC Investigator Group. Evaluation of Platelet IIb/IIIa Inhibition for Prevention of Ischemic Complication.
- Long-term results after the glycoprotein IIb/IIIa inhibitor abciximab in unstable angina: one-year survival in the GUSTO IV-ACS (Global Use of Strategies To Open Occluded Coronary Arteries IV--Acute Coronary Syndrome) Trial.
- Long-term results of adjuvant imatinib mesylate in localized, high-risk, primary gastrointestinal stromal tumor: ACOSOG Z9000 (Alliance) intergroup phase 2 trial.
- Long-term results of liver transplantation for biliary atresia.
- Long-term results of therapy for stage C neuroblastoma.
- Long-term safety and efficacy of a once-daily niacin/lovastatin formulation for patients with dyslipidemia.
- Long-term survival after multidisciplinary management of resected pancreatic adenocarcinoma.
- Long-term survival and biomarker correlates of tasquinimod efficacy in a multicenter randomized study of men with minimally symptomatic metastatic castration-resistant prostate cancer.
- Long-term survival and late deaths after hematopoietic cell transplantation for primary immunodeficiency diseases and inborn errors of metabolism.
- Long-term survival estimates for imatinib versus interferon-alpha plus low-dose cytarabine for patients with newly diagnosed chronic-phase chronic myeloid leukemia.
- Long-term survival follow-up of atezolizumab in combination with platinum-based doublet chemotherapy in patients with advanced non-small-cell lung cancer.
- Long-term survival in 2,505 patients with melanoma with regional lymph node metastasis.
- Long-term survival of patients with stage III colon cancer treated with VRP-CEA(6D), an alphavirus vector that increases the CD8+ effector memory T cell to Treg ratio.
- Long-term trends in the incidence of heart failure after myocardial infarction.
- Long-term update of US GI intergroup RTOG 98-11 phase III trial for anal carcinoma: survival, relapse, and colostomy failure with concurrent chemoradiation involving fluorouracil/mitomycin versus fluorouracil/cisplatin.
- Loss of Forkhead Box O3 Facilitates Inflammatory Colon Cancer: Transcriptome Profiling of the Immune Landscape and Novel Targets.
- Loss of allergen 1 confers a hypervirulent phenotype that resembles mucoid switch variants of Cryptococcus neoformans.
- Loss of nuclear localized and tyrosine phosphorylated Stat5 in breast cancer predicts poor clinical outcome and increased risk of antiestrogen therapy failure.
- Low rates of child testing for HIV persist in a high-risk area of East Africa.
- Low-dose chemotherapy for Epstein-Barr virus-positive post-transplantation lymphoproliferative disease in children after solid organ transplantation.
- Low-grade gliomas: dynamic susceptibility-weighted contrast-enhanced perfusion MR imaging--prediction of patient clinical response.
- Low-risk acute heart failure patients: external validation of the Society of Chest Pain Center's recommendations.
- Lower hemoglobin concentration decreases time to death in severely anemic patients for whom blood transfusion is not an option.
- Lower-dose vs high-dose oral estradiol therapy of hormone receptor-positive, aromatase inhibitor-resistant advanced breast cancer: a phase 2 randomized study.
- Lung transplantation at Duke University Medical Center.
- Lung transplantation at Duke University.
- Lung transplantation for cystic fibrosis patients with Burkholderia cepacia complex. Survival linked to genomovar type.
- Lymphangitic carcinomatosis: A common radiographic manifestation of local failure following extended pleurectomy/decortication in patients with malignant pleural mesothelioma.
- M-HIFU inhibits tumor growth, suppresses STAT3 activity and enhances tumor specific immunity in a transplant tumor model of prostate cancer.
- M6P/IGF2R loss of heterozygosity in head and neck cancer associated with poor patient prognosis.
- MADIT-II: clinical implications.
- MRI measurements of breast tumor volume predict response to neoadjuvant chemotherapy and recurrence-free survival.
- MYC/BCL2 protein coexpression contributes to the inferior survival of activated B-cell subtype of diffuse large B-cell lymphoma and demonstrates high-risk gene expression signatures: a report from The International DLBCL Rituximab-CHOP Consortium Program.
- Male breast carcinoma: correlation of ER, PR, Ki-67, Her2-Neu, and p53 with treatment and survival, a study of 65 cases.
- Malignant Diffuse Mesothelioma in Women: A Study of 354 Cases.
- Malignant melanoma in black Americans. A trend toward improved survival.
- Malignant melanoma of the mucous membranes: a review of 119 cases.
- Management and Outcomes of Acute Respiratory Distress Syndrome Caused by Blastomycosis: A Retrospective Case Series.
- Management of 239 patients with hypoplastic left heart syndrome and related malformations from 1993 to 2007.
- Management of acute decompensated heart failure.
- Management of anemia in children receiving chronic peritoneal dialysis.
- Management of extranodal lymphoma of the spine: a study of 30 patients.
- Management of glioma in Victoria (1998-2000): retrospective cohort study.
- Management of invasive mycoses in hematology patients: current approaches.
- Marital history at midlife as a predictor of longevity: alternative explanations to the protective effect of marriage.
- Marrow transplantation for chronic myeloid leukemia: the influence of plasma busulfan levels on the outcome of transplantation.
- Marrow transplantation for disorders of hematopoiesis.
- Marrow transplantation for patients in accelerated phase of chronic myeloid leukemia.
- Marrow transplantation from HLA-matched unrelated donors for treatment of hematologic malignancies.
- Maternal immunisation to improve the health of HIV-exposed infants.
- Measurement of chemoresistance markers in patients with stage III non-small cell lung cancer: a novel approach for patient selection.
- Measuring the effect of inappropriate initial antibiotic therapy on outcomes of patients with Gram-negative sepsis: An imprecise science.
- Mediastinitis after coronary artery bypass graft surgery. Risk factors and long-term survival.
- Medical and obstetric complications among pregnant women aged 45 and older.
- Medical costs and quality of life 10 to 12 years after randomization to angioplasty or bypass surgery for multivessel coronary artery disease.
- Melanoma of the foot.
- Melastatin expression and prognosis in cutaneous malignant melanoma.
- Mental stress--induced myocardial ischemia and cardiac events.
- Merkel cell carcinoma: identification of prognostic factors unique to tumors located in the head and neck based on analysis of SEER data.
- Mesenchymal-Epithelial Transition in Sarcomas Is Controlled by the Combinatorial Expression of MicroRNA 200s and GRHL2.
- Mesh erosion in abdominal sacral colpopexy with and without concomitant hysterectomy.
- Meta-Analysis of Effects of Digoxin on Survival in Patients with Atrial Fibrillation or Heart Failure: An Update.
- Meta-analysis of phase II cooperative group trials in metastatic stage IV melanoma to determine progression-free and overall survival benchmarks for future phase II trials.
- Meta-analysis of survival and relief of angina pectoris after transmyocardial revascularization.
- Metastasis-Free Survival Is a Strong Surrogate of Overall Survival in Localized Prostate Cancer.
- Metastatic Renal Cell Carcinoma to the Spine: Outcomes and Morbidity: Single-Center Experience.
- Metastatic adenocarcinoma to the neck from an unknown primary source.
- Metastatic carcinoma to skeletal muscle. A report of 15 patients.
- Metastatic melanoma to the spine. Demographics, risk factors, and prognosis in 114 patients.
- Metformin is associated with improved survival in endometrial cancer.
- Methylthioadenosine phosphorylase and activated insulin-like growth factor-1 receptor/insulin receptor: potential therapeutic targets in chordoma.
- Microalbuminuria is associated with all-cause and AIDS mortality in women with HIV infection.
- Microbiota as Predictor of Mortality in Allogeneic Hematopoietic-Cell Transplantation.
- Microsatellite instability predicts improved response to adjuvant therapy with irinotecan, fluorouracil, and leucovorin in stage III colon cancer: Cancer and Leukemia Group B Protocol 89803.
- Microvascular and Cardiovascular Outcomes According to Renal Function in Patients Treated With Once-Weekly Exenatide: Insights From the EXSCEL Trial.
- Minimally invasive gastrectomy for gastric cancer: A national perspective on oncologic outcomes and overall survival.
- Minimally invasive surgery versus laparotomy in women with high grade endometrial cancer: a multi-site study performed at high volume cancer centers.
- Minor myocardial damage and prognosis: are spontaneous and percutaneous coronary intervention-related events different?
- Mode of death in advanced heart failure: the Comparison of Medical, Pacing, and Defibrillation Therapies in Heart Failure (COMPANION) trial.
- Modeling survival distribution as a function of time to treatment discontinuation: A dynamic treatment regime approach.
- Modern cement technique and the survivorship of total shoulder arthroplasty.
- Modest increase in peak VO2 is related to better clinical outcomes in chronic heart failure patients: results from heart failure and a controlled trial to investigate outcomes of exercise training.
- Modified Vaccinia Ankara Virus Vaccination Provides Long-Term Protection against Nasal Rabbitpox Virus Challenge.
- Modified cisplatin/interferon α-2b/doxorubicin/5-fluorouracil (PIAF) chemotherapy in patients with no hepatitis or cirrhosis is associated with improved response rate, resectability, and survival of initially unresectable hepatocellular carcinoma.
- Modifier locus on mouse chromosome 3 for renal vascular pathology in AT1A receptor-deficiency.
- Modifying effect of mouse double minute-2 promoter variants on risk of recurrence for patients with squamous cell carcinoma of oropharynx.
- Molecular detection of circulating Sezary cells in patients with mycosis fungoides: could it predict future development of secondary Sezary syndrome? A single-institution experience.
- Molecular diagnosis of Burkitt's lymphoma.
- Molecular pathologic substaging in 244 stage I non-small-cell lung cancer patients: clinical implications.
- Molecular staging of malignant melanoma: correlation with clinical outcome.
- Monitoring the ACTIVE-W trial: some issues in monitoring a noninferiority trial.
- Morbidity and mortality due to shigella and enterotoxigenic Escherichia coli diarrhoea: the Global Burden of Disease Study 1990-2016.
- Morbidity and mortality of chronic GVHD after hematopoietic stem cell transplantation from HLA-identical siblings for patients with aplastic or refractory anemias.
- Morbidity and mortality of major pulmonary resections in patients with early-stage lung cancer: initial results of the randomized, prospective ACOSOG Z0030 trial.
- Mortality Trends in Pediatric and Congenital Heart Surgery: An Analysis of The Society of Thoracic Surgeons Congenital Heart Surgery Database.
- Mortality at 1 year with combination platelet glycoprotein IIb/IIIa inhibition and reduced-dose fibrinolytic therapy vs conventional fibrinolytic therapy for acute myocardial infarction: GUSTO V randomized trial.
- Mortality in patients after a recent myocardial infarction: a randomized, placebo-controlled trial of azimilide using heart rate variability for risk stratification.
- Mortality risk associated with ejection fraction differs across resting nuclear perfusion findings.
- Mortality under plausible interventions on antiretroviral treatment and depression in HIV-infected women: an application of the parametric g-formula.
- Mortality, kidney disease and cardiac procedures following acute coronary syndrome.
- Most environmental isolates of Cryptococcus neoformans var. grubii (serotype A) are not lethal for mice.
- Mucor circinelloides Thrives inside the Phagosome through an Atf-Mediated Germination Pathway.
- Mucosal melanoma of the female genitalia: a clinicopathologic study of forty-three cases at Duke University Medical Center.
- Multi-institutional Evaluation of Elective Nodal Irradiation and/or Androgen Deprivation Therapy with Postprostatectomy Salvage Radiotherapy for Prostate Cancer.
- Multi-year follow-up of abciximab therapy in three randomized, placebo-controlled trials of percutaneous coronary revascularization.
- Multiagent concurrent chemoradiotherapy for locoregionally advanced squamous cell head and neck cancer: mature results from a single institution.
- Multicenter automatic defibrillator implantation trial: reduce inappropriate therapy (MADIT-RIT): background, rationale, and clinical protocol.
- Multicenter evaluation of the bovine mesenteric vein bioprostheses for hemodialysis access in patients with an earlier failed prosthetic graft.
- Multicenter phase II trial of temozolomide in patients with anaplastic astrocytoma or anaplastic oligoastrocytoma at first relapse. Temodal Brain Tumor Group.
- Multifunctional nanocarriers for mammographic quantification of tumor dosing and prognosis of breast cancer therapy.
- Multimodality surgical and hyperbaric management of mandibular osteoradionecrosis.
- Multimodality therapy for locoregional extrahepatic cholangiocarcinoma: a population-based analysis.
- Multinational, double-blind, phase III study of prednisone and either satraplatin or placebo in patients with castrate-refractory prostate cancer progressing after prior chemotherapy: the SPARC trial.
- Multiple mild heat-shocks decrease the Gompertz component of mortality in Caenorhabditis elegans.
- Multiple primary melanoma: incidence and risk factors in 283 patients.
- Multiple quantitative trait loci modify the heart failure phenotype in murine cardiomyopathy.
- Multiple testing of treatment-effect-modifying biomarkers in a randomized clinical trial with a survival endpoint.
- Multitargeted Nanoparticles Deliver Synergistic Drugs across the Blood-Brain Barrier to Brain Metastases of Triple Negative Breast Cancer Cells and Tumor-Associated Macrophages.
- Multitrial Evaluation of Progression-Free Survival as a Surrogate End Point for Overall Survival in First-Line Extensive-Stage Small-Cell Lung Cancer.
- Multivariable prognostic models: issues in developing models, evaluating assumptions and adequacy, and measuring and reducing errors.
- Multivariate procedures to describe clinical staging of melanoma.
- Mutations of the Wilms tumor 1 gene (WT1) in older patients with primary cytogenetically normal acute myeloid leukemia: a Cancer and Leukemia Group B study.
- Mycophenolate mofetil suppresses autoimmunity and mortality in the female NZB x NZW F1 mouse model of systemic lupus erythematosus.
- Myocardial Infarction in the ISCHEMIA Trial: Impact of Different Definitions on Incidence, Prognosis, and Treatment Comparisons.
- N-terminal pro-brain natriuretic peptide and other risk markers for the separate prediction of mortality and subsequent myocardial infarction in patients with unstable coronary artery disease: a Global Utilization of Strategies To Open occluded arteries (GUSTO)-IV substudy.
- N-terminal pro-brain natriuretic peptide and the timing, extent and mortality in ST elevation myocardial infarction.
- NADiA ProsVue prostate-specific antigen slope, CAPRA-S, and prostate cancer--specific survival after radical prostatectomy.
- NCCN Guidelines Insights: Cancer-Associated Venous Thromboembolic Disease, Version 2.2018.
- National Lung Screening Trial findings by age: Medicare-eligible versus under-65 population.
- Natural history of severe decompression sickness after rapid ascent from air saturation in a porcine model.
- Neighborhood deprivation and clinical outcomes among head and neck cancer patients.
- Nelarabine induces complete remissions in adults with relapsed or refractory T-lineage acute lymphoblastic leukemia or lymphoblastic lymphoma: Cancer and Leukemia Group B study 19801.
- Neoadjuvant chemoradiation followed by transanal local excision for T2 rectal cancer confers equivalent survival benefit as traditional transabdominal resection.
- Neoadjuvant chemoradiotherapy for adenocarcinoma of the pancreas: treatment variables and survival duration.
- Neoadjuvant chemotherapy and radiotherapy followed by surgery in stage IIIA non-small-cell carcinoma of the lung: report of a Cancer and Leukemia Group B phase II study.
- Neonatal Escherichia coli Bloodstream Infections: Clinical Outcomes and Impact of Initial Antibiotic Therapy.
- Neratinib after trastuzumab-based adjuvant therapy in HER2-positive breast cancer (ExteNET): 5-year analysis of a randomised, double-blind, placebo-controlled, phase 3 trial.
- Neural cell adhesion molecule (CD56)-positive acute myelogenous leukemia and myelodysplastic and myeloproliferative syndromes.
- Neurodevelopmental outcomes in infants requiring resuscitation in developing countries.
- Neurodevelopmental outcomes of umbilical cord blood transplantation in metachromatic leukodystrophy.
- Neurosurgical evacuation of intracranial hemorrhage after thrombolytic therapy for acute myocardial infarction: experience from the GUSTO-I trial. Global Utilization of Streptokinase and tissue-plasminogen activator (tPA) for Occluded Coronary Arteries.
- Neutropenia as a potential pharmacodynamic marker for docetaxel-based chemotherapy in men with metastatic castration-resistant prostate cancer.
- New 3-Tiered Circumferential Resection Margin Criteria in Esophageal Squamous Cell Carcinoma.
- New developments in the diagnosis and treatment of infections in lung transplant recipients.
- New prognostic model for extranodal natural killer/T cell lymphoma, nasal type.
- New therapies for chronic hepatitis C virus infection.
- Nighttime heart rate and survival in depressed patients post acute myocardial infarction.
- Nivolumab versus Docetaxel in Advanced Nonsquamous Non-Small-Cell Lung Cancer.
- Nivolumab versus Docetaxel in Advanced Squamous-Cell Non-Small-Cell Lung Cancer.
- Nivolumab versus docetaxel in previously treated advanced non-small-cell lung cancer (CheckMate 017 and CheckMate 057): 3-year update and outcomes in patients with liver metastases.
- No Difference in Survival between Neo-Adjuvant Chemotherapy and Neo-Adjuvant Chemoradiation Therapy in Gastric Cardia Cancer Patients: A Contemporary View from the National Cancer Database.
- No Increased Mortality After TIPS Compared with Serial Large Volume Paracenteses in Patients with Higher Model for End-Stage Liver Disease Score and Refractory Ascites.
- No evidence of an association of ERCC1 and ERCC2 polymorphisms with clinical outcomes of platinum-based chemotherapies in non-small cell lung cancer: a meta-analysis.
- No survival benefit with empirical vancomycin therapy for coagulase-negative staphylococcal bloodstream infections in infants.
- Nomograms for estimating coronary artery disease prognosis with gated stress myocardial perfusion SPECT.
- Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma of the paranasal sinuses: clinical and pathological features, and response to combined-modality therapy.
- Non-ST-elevation myocardial infarction patients who present during off hours have higher risk profiles and are treated less aggressively, but their outcomes are not worse: a report from Can Rapid Risk Stratification of Unstable Angina Patients Suppress ADverse Outcomes with Early Implementation of the ACC/AHA Guidelines CRUSADE initiative.
- Non-invasive risk assessment in patients with chronic kidney disease.
- Nonantiretroviral polypharmacy and adverse health outcomes among HIV-infected and uninfected individuals.
- Nonfatal myocardial infarction and long-term outcomes in coronary artery disease.
- Nonparametric estimation of median survival times with applications to multi-site or multi-center studies.
- Nonparametric inference on median residual life function.
- Nonrenal indications for continuous renal replacement therapy: A report from the Prospective Pediatric Continuous Renal Replacement Therapy Registry Group.
- Novel Variants of ELP2 and PIAS1 in the Interferon Gamma Signaling Pathway Are Associated with Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer Survival.
- Novel genetic variants in HDAC2 and PPARGC1A of the CREB-binding protein pathway predict survival of non-small-cell lung cancer.
- Novel genetic variants in KIF16B and NEDD4L in the endosome-related genes are associated with nonsmall cell lung cancer survival.
- Novel mechanism of premature battery failure due to lithium cluster formation in implantable cardioverter-defibrillators.
- Novel staging system for predicting disease-specific survival in patients with breast cancer treated with surgery as the first intervention: time to modify the current American Joint Committee on Cancer staging system.
- Number of rib fractures thresholds independently predict worse outcomes in older patients with blunt trauma.
- Nusinersen versus Sham Control in Infantile-Onset Spinal Muscular Atrophy.
- OP449 inhibits breast cancer growth without adverse metabolic effects.
- Obesity and primary graft dysfunction after lung transplantation: the Lung Transplant Outcomes Group Obesity Study.
- Obesity and survival after radical prostatectomy: A 10-year prospective cohort study.
- Obesity as a risk factor following renal transplantation.
- Obesity predicts increased overall complications following pancreas transplantation.
- Observational comparison of event-free survival with medical and surgical therapy in patients with coronary artery disease. 20 years of follow-up.
- Octreotide as an antineoplastic agent in the treatment of functional and nonfunctional neuroendocrine tumors.
- Off-pump coronary bypass provides reduced mortality and morbidity and equivalent 10-year survival.
- Once weekly selinexor, carfilzomib and dexamethasone in carfilzomib non-refractory multiple myeloma patients.
- Oncogenic KRAS is dependent upon an EFR3A-PI4KA signaling axis for potent tumorigenic activity.
- Oncogenic human papillomavirus type 16 is associated with squamous cell cancer of the male urethra.
- Oncogenic pathway signatures in human cancers as a guide to targeted therapies.
- Oncologic Equivalence of Minimally Invasive Lobectomy: The Scientific and Practical Arguments.
- Oncologic Safety of Nipple-Sparing Mastectomy in Women with Breast Cancer.
- One-year results from the Global Utilization of Streptokinase and TPA for Occluded Coronary Arteries (GUSTO-I) trial. GUSTO-I Investigators.
- One-year trajectories of care and resource utilization for recipients of prolonged mechanical ventilation: a cohort study.
- Optimal duration of eptifibatide infusion in percutaneous coronary intervention (an ESPRIT substudy).
- Optimal estimation for regression models on τ-year survival probability.
- Optimal two-stage dynamic treatment regimes from a classification perspective with censored survival data.
- Optimizing use of revascularization and clinical outcomes in ST-elevation myocardial infarction: insights from the GUSTO-V trial.
- Oral atovaquone compared with intravenous pentamidine for Pneumocystis carinii pneumonia in patients with AIDS. Atovaquone Study Group.
- Oral contraceptives and survival in breast cancer patients aged 20 to 54 years.
- Oral glutamine enhances heat shock protein expression and improves survival following hyperthermia.
- Orchiectomy and nilutamide or placebo as treatment of metastatic prostatic cancer in a multinational double-blind randomized trial.
- Organ and function preservation: the role of surgery as the optimal primary modality or as salvage after chemoradiation failure.
- Orthotopic liver transplantation in patients 60 years of age and older.
- Orthotopic liver transplantation in patients over 60 years of age.
- Outcome of Hispanic patients treated with thrombolytic therapy for acute myocardial infarction: results from the GUSTO-I and III trials. Global Utilization of Streptokinase and TPA for Occluded Coronary Arteries.
- Outcome of coronary bypass surgery versus coronary angioplasty in diabetic patients with multivessel coronary artery disease.
- Outcome of induction and postremission therapy in younger adults with acute myeloid leukemia with normal karyotype: a cancer and leukemia group B study.
- Outcome of patients receiving radiation for cancer of the esophagus: results of the 1992-1994 Patterns of Care Study.
- Outcome of patients sustaining acute ischemic mitral regurgitation during myocardial infarction.
- Outcome of patients with diabetes mellitus and acute myocardial infarction treated with thrombolytic agents. The Thrombolysis and Angioplasty in Myocardial Infarction (TAMI) Study Group.
- Outcome of term infants using apgar scores at 10 minutes following hypoxic-ischemic encephalopathy.
- Outcome of transplantation for acute myelogenous leukemia in children with Down syndrome.
- Outcome of urgent and elective percutaneous coronary interventions after pharmacologic reperfusion with tenecteplase combined with unfractionated heparin, enoxaparin, or abciximab.
- Outcome results of the 1996-1999 patterns of care survey of the national practice for patients receiving radiation therapy for carcinoma of the esophagus.
- Outcomes after Unrelated Umbilical Cord Blood Transplantation for Children with Osteopetrosis.
- Outcomes and tolerability of chemoradiation therapy for pancreatic cancer patients aged 75 years or older.
- Outcomes associated with the use of secondary prevention medications after coronary artery bypass graft surgery.
- Outcomes before and after implementation of a pediatric rapid-response extracorporeal membrane oxygenation program.
- Outcomes following acute exacerbation of severe chronic obstructive lung disease. The SUPPORT investigators (Study to Understand Prognoses and Preferences for Outcomes and Risks of Treatments).
- Outcomes following penetrating neck injury during the Iraq and Afghanistan conflicts: A comparison of treatment at US and United Kingdom medical treatment facilities.
- Outcomes in bicaval versus biatrial techniques in heart transplantation: an analysis of the UNOS database.
- Outcomes of COVID-19 in patients with CLL: a multicenter international experience.
- Outcomes of Planned Two-Stage Hybrid Aortic Repair With Dacron-Replaced Proximal Landing Zone.
- Outcomes of allogeneic hematopoietic cell transplantation in patients with dyskeratosis congenita.
- Outcomes of autologous and allogeneic blood or marrow transplantation for mantle cell lymphoma.
- Outcomes of front-line ibrutinib treated CLL patients excluded from landmark clinical trial.
- Outcomes of left ventricular assist device implantation as destination therapy in the post-REMATCH era: implications for patient selection.
- Outcomes of liver transplant recipients with hepatitis C and human immunodeficiency virus coinfection.
- Outcomes of lung disease-associated pulmonary hypertension and impact of elevated pulmonary vascular resistance.
- Outcomes of patients who undergo aggressive induction therapy for secondary acute myeloid leukemia.
- Outcomes of patients with acute coronary syndromes and prior coronary artery bypass grafting: results from the platelet glycoprotein IIb/IIIa in unstable angina: receptor suppression using integrilin therapy (PURSUIT) trial.
- Outcomes of tracheobronchial stents in patients with malignant airway disease.
- Outcomes with an alternate list strategy for heart transplantation.
- Outcomes, preferences for resuscitation, and physician-patient communication among patients with metastatic colorectal cancer. SUPPORT Investigators. Study to Understand Prognoses and Preferences for Outcomes and Risks of Treatments.
- Ovarian ablation in early breast cancer: overview of the randomised trials. Early Breast Cancer Trialists' Collaborative Group.
- Overall C as a measure of discrimination in survival analysis: model specific population value and confidence interval estimation.
- Overall Survival Benefit with Tebentafusp in Metastatic Uveal Melanoma.
- Overall survival by clinical risk category for high dose interleukin-2 (HD IL-2) treated patients with metastatic renal cell cancer (mRCC): data from the PROCLAIMSM registry.
- Overall survival of newly diagnosed glioblastoma patients receiving carmustine wafers followed by radiation and concurrent temozolomide plus rotational multiagent chemotherapy.
- Overcoming drug resistance in mantle cell lymphoma using a combination of dose-dense and intense therapy.
- Overestimating the influence of the 1999 WHO classification of lung tumors on survival in bronchioloalveloar carcinoma.
- Overexpressed BAG3 is a potential therapeutic target in chronic lymphocytic leukemia.
- Overexpression of the ETS-related gene, ERG, predicts a worse outcome in acute myeloid leukemia with normal karyotype: a Cancer and Leukemia Group B study.
- P-Selectin mediates reperfusion injury through neutrophil and platelet sequestration in the warm ischemic mouse liver.
- PD-0332991, a CDK4/6 inhibitor, significantly prolongs survival in a genetically engineered mouse model of brainstem glioma.
- PET-based primary tumor volumetric parameters and survival of patients with non-small cell lung carcinoma.
- PROMACE-MOPP and intrathecal chemotherapy for CNS lymphomas.
- Pancreatic adenocarcinoma: putting a hump in survival.
- Pancreatic cancer: future outlook, promising trials, newer systemic agents, and strategies from the Gastrointestinal Intergroup Pancreatic Cancer Task Force.
- Panel discussion 1.
- Parental incarceration and child mortality in Denmark.
- Partially matched, nonmyeloablative allogeneic transplantation: clinical outcomes and immune reconstitution.
- Pathologic Response to Pretransplant Locoregional Therapy is Predictive of Patient Outcome After Liver Transplantation for Hepatocellular Carcinoma: Analysis From the US Multicenter HCC Transplant Consortium.
- Pathologic response rates following definitive dose image-guided chemoradiotherapy and resection for locally advanced non-small cell lung cancer.
- Pathway analysis using random forests with bivariate node-split for survival outcomes.
- Pathway-based identification of SNPs predictive of survival.
- Patient characteristics as predictors of clinical outcome of distraction in treatment of severe ankle osteoarthritis.
- Patient self-reports of symptoms and clinician ratings as predictors of overall cancer survival.
- Patient-reported outcomes as end points and outcome indicators in solid tumours.
- Patients with Fabry disease on dialysis in the United States.
- Patients with t(8;21)(q22;q22) and acute myeloid leukemia have superior failure-free and overall survival when repetitive cycles of high-dose cytarabine are administered.
- Patterns and sites of failure in cervix cancer treated in the U.S.A. in 1978.
- Patterns of Failure After Surgery for Non-Small-cell Lung Cancer Invading the Chest Wall.
- Patterns of disease failure after trimodality therapy of nonsmall cell lung carcinoma pathologic stage IIIA (N2). Analysis of Cancer and Leukemia Group B Protocol 8935.
- Patterns of exercise across the cancer trajectory in brain tumor patients.
- Patterns of failure following combined modality therapy for esophageal cancer, 1984-1990.
- Patterns of gene expression that characterize long-term survival in advanced stage serous ovarian cancers.
- Patterns of morphologic alteration in residual rectal carcinoma following preoperative chemoradiation and their association with long-term outcome.
- Patterns of religious practice and belief in the last year of life.
- Patterns of transfer for patients with non-ST-segment elevation acute coronary syndrome from community to tertiary care hospitals.
- Pazopanib maintenance after first-line etoposide and platinum chemotherapy in patients with extensive disease small-cell lung cancer: a multicentre, randomised, placebo-controlled Phase II study (KCSG-LU12-07).
- Peak Systolic Velocity Measurements with Transcranial Doppler Ultrasound Is a Predictor of Incident Stroke among the General Population in China.
- Pediatric out-of-hospital cardiac arrest: Time to goal target temperature and outcomes.
- Pembrolizumab in advanced soft-tissue sarcoma and bone sarcoma (SARC028): a multicentre, two-cohort, single-arm, open-label, phase 2 trial.
- Pembrolizumab in men with heavily treated metastatic castrate-resistant prostate cancer.
- Percent tumor involvement and risk of biochemical progression after radical prostatectomy.
- Percutaneous and open renal revascularizations have equivalent long-term functional outcomes.
- Percutaneous left atrial appendage closure vs warfarin for atrial fibrillation: a randomized clinical trial.
- Percutaneous transluminal coronary angioplasty as a first revascularization procedure in single-, double- and triple-vessel coronary artery disease.
- Performance of a Machine Learning Algorithm Using Electronic Health Record Data to Identify and Estimate Survival in a Longitudinal Cohort of Patients With Lung Cancer.
- Performance of currently available risk models in a cohort of mechanically supported high-risk percutaneous coronary intervention--From the PROTECT II randomized trial.
- Performing cost-effectiveness analysis by integrating randomized trial data with a comprehensive decision model: application to treatment of acute ischemic stroke.
- Perioperative and Long-Term Outcome for Intrahepatic Cholangiocarcinoma: Impact of Major Versus Minor Hepatectomy.
- Perioperative intravesical chemotherapy in non-muscle-invasive bladder cancer: a systematic review and meta-analysis.
- Perioperative methylprednisolone and outcome in neonates undergoing heart surgery.
- Periostin secreted by glioblastoma stem cells recruits M2 tumour-associated macrophages and promotes malignant growth.
- Personality facets and all-cause mortality among Medicare patients aged 66 to 102 years: a follow-on study of Weiss and Costa (2005).
- Personalizing Survival Predictions in Advanced Colorectal Cancer: The ARCAD Nomogram Project.
- Perspectives, preferences, care practices, and outcomes among older and middle-aged patients with late-stage cancer.
- Pertuzumab, trastuzumab, and docetaxel for HER2-positive metastatic breast cancer (CLEOPATRA): end-of-study results from a double-blind, randomised, placebo-controlled, phase 3 study.
- Pexelizumab for acute ST-elevation myocardial infarction in patients undergoing primary percutaneous coronary intervention: a randomized controlled trial.
- Pexelizumab, an anti-C5 complement antibody, as adjunctive therapy to primary percutaneous coronary intervention in acute myocardial infarction: the COMplement inhibition in Myocardial infarction treated with Angioplasty (COMMA) trial.
- Phaeohyphomycosis in transplant recipients: Results from the Transplant Associated Infection Surveillance Network (TRANSNET).
- Pharmacodynamic study of radium-223 in men with bone metastatic castration resistant prostate cancer.
- Phase 2 Study of Weekly Paclitaxel Plus Estramustine in Metastatic Hormone-Refractory Prostate Carcinoma: ECOG-ACRIN Cancer Research Group (E1898) Trial.
- Phase 2 and 3 clinical trial of oral bexarotene (Targretin capsules) for the treatment of refractory or persistent early-stage cutaneous T-cell lymphoma.
- Phase 2 trial of oxaliplatin plus capecitabine (XELOX) as second-line therapy for patients with advanced pancreatic cancer.
- Phase I and pharmacokinetic study of erlotinib for solid tumors in patients with hepatic or renal dysfunction: CALGB 60101.
- Phase I clinical study of fish oil fatty acid capsules for patients with cancer cachexia: cancer and leukemia group B study 9473.
- Phase I study of vorinostat with gefitinib in BIM deletion polymorphism/epidermal growth factor receptor mutation double-positive lung cancer.
- Phase I trial of etoposide, carboplatin, and GM-CSF in extensive small-cell lung cancer: a Cancer and Leukemia Group B study (CALGB 8832).
- Phase I trial of imatinib in children with newly diagnosed brainstem and recurrent malignant gliomas: a Pediatric Brain Tumor Consortium report.
- Phase I trial of irinotecan plus temozolomide in adults with recurrent malignant glioma.
- Phase I trial of systemic oxaliplatin combination chemotherapy with hepatic arterial infusion in patients with unresectable liver metastases from colorectal cancer.
- Phase I trial results of iodine-131-labeled antitenascin monoclonal antibody 81C6 treatment of patients with newly diagnosed malignant gliomas.
- Phase I/II Trial of Dose-Escalated Busulfan Delivered by Prolonged Continuous Infusion in Allogeneic Transplant Patients.
- Phase I/II study of cetuximab in combination with cisplatin or carboplatin and fluorouracil in patients with recurrent or metastatic squamous cell carcinoma of the head and neck.
- Phase I/II trial of vorinostat, bevacizumab, and daily temozolomide for recurrent malignant gliomas.
- Phase II placebo-controlled randomized discontinuation trial of sorafenib in patients with metastatic renal cell carcinoma.
- Phase II randomized trial of weekly paclitaxel with or without estramustine phosphate in progressive, metastatic, hormone-refractory prostate cancer.
- Phase II study of MGI-114 administered intravenously for 5 days every 28 days to patients with metastatic colorectal cancer.
- Phase II study of carboplatin in children with progressive low-grade gliomas.
- Phase II study of imatinib mesylate plus hydroxyurea in adults with recurrent glioblastoma multiforme.
- Phase II study of infusional chemotherapy with doxorubicin, vincristine and etoposide plus cyclophosphamide and prednisone (I-CHOPE) in resistant diffuse aggressive non-Hodgkin's lymphoma: CALGB 9255. Cancer and Leukemia Group B.
- Phase II study of the antiangiogenesis agent thalidomide in recurrent or metastatic squamous cell carcinoma of the head and neck.
- Phase II trial of Gliadel plus O6-benzylguanine in adults with recurrent glioblastoma multiforme.
- Phase II trial of PN401, 5-FU, and leucovorin in unresectable or metastatic adenocarcinoma of the stomach: a Southwest Oncology Group study.
- Phase II trial of R115777 (NSC #70818) in patients with advanced colorectal cancer: a Southwest Oncology Group study.
- Phase II trial of erlotinib in gastroesophageal junction and gastric adenocarcinomas: SWOG 0127.
- Phase II trial of gemcitabine plus irinotecan in patients with esophageal cancer: a Southwest Oncology Group (SWOG) trial.
- Phase II trial of hepatic artery infusional and systemic chemotherapy for patients with unresectable hepatic metastases from colorectal cancer: conversion to resection and long-term outcomes.
- Phase II trial of irinotecan plus celecoxib in adults with recurrent malignant glioma.
- Phase II trial of postoperative adjuvant intraperitoneal cisplatin and fluorouracil and systemic fluorouracil chemotherapy in patients with resected gastric cancer.
- Phase II trial of preoperative chemoradiation in patients with localized gastric adenocarcinoma (RTOG 9904): quality of combined modality therapy and pathologic response.
- Phase II trial of single-agent weekly docetaxel in hormone-refractory, symptomatic, metastatic carcinoma of the prostate.
- Phase II trial of vinorelbine plus doxorubicin in relapsed small-cell lung cancer: CALGB 9332.
- Phase II trial of weekly dose-dense paclitaxel in extensive-stage small cell lung cancer: cancer and leukemia group B study 39901.
- Phase II, randomized, placebo-controlled study of dovitinib in combination with fulvestrant in postmenopausal patients with HR+, HER2- breast cancer that had progressed during or after prior endocrine therapy.
- Phase III randomized multicenter study of a humanized anti-CD33 monoclonal antibody, lintuzumab, in combination with chemotherapy, versus chemotherapy alone in patients with refractory or first-relapsed acute myeloid leukemia.
- Phase III trial of neoadjuvant chemotherapy in patients with invasive bladder cancer treated with selective bladder preservation by combined radiation therapy and chemotherapy: initial results of Radiation Therapy Oncology Group 89-03.
- Phase IIb multicenter trial of vorinostat in patients with persistent, progressive, or treatment refractory cutaneous T-cell lymphoma.
- Philadelphia chromosome mosaicism at diagnosis in chronic myeloid leukemia: clinical correlates and effect on imatinib mesylate treatment outcome.
- Phobic anxiety and increased risk of mortality in coronary heart disease.
- Phosphate-containing polyethylene glycol polymers prevent lethal sepsis by multidrug-resistant pathogens.
- Phosphatidylinositol 3-kinase pathway activation in breast cancer brain metastases.
- Phosphorylation of PDHA by AMPK Drives TCA Cycle to Promote Cancer Metastasis.
- Photoperiodic adjustments in immune function protect Siberian hamsters from lethal endotoxemia.
- Photopheresis for the prevention of rejection in cardiac transplantation. Photopheresis Transplantation Study Group.
- Physical robustness and resilience among long-lived female siblings: a comparison with sporadic long-livers.
- Planned early neck dissection before radiation for persistent neck nodes after induction chemotherapy.
- Plasma Levels of Soluble Interleukin-2 Receptor α: Associations With Clinical Cardiovascular Events and Genome-Wide Association Scan.
- Plasma N-terminal fragment of the prohormone B-type natriuretic peptide concentrations in relation to time to treatment and Thrombolysis in Myocardial Infarction (TIMI) flow: a substudy of the Assessment of the Safety and Efficacy of a New Treatment Strategy with Percutaneous Coronary Intervention (ASSENT IV-PCI) trial.
- Plasma exchange in rapidly progressive renal failure due to multiple myeloma. A retrospective case series.
- Plasma gelsolin and circulating actin correlate with hemodialysis mortality.
- Plasma microRNA signature as a noninvasive biomarker for acute graft-versus-host disease.
- Plasma omega-3 polyunsaturated fatty acids and survival in patients with chronic heart failure and major depressive disorder.
- Platelet glycoprotein IIb/IIIa integrin blockade with eptifibatide in coronary stent intervention: the ESPRIT trial: a randomized controlled trial.
- Pleiotropic effects of an allele producing white flowers in Ipomoea purpurea.
- Plerixafor Plus Granulocyte Colony-Stimulating Factor for Patients with Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma and Multiple Myeloma: Long-Term Follow-Up Report.
- Point: radical prostatectomy is the treatment of choice for high-risk prostate cancer patients.
- Polygenic Score for β-Blocker Survival Benefit in European Ancestry Patients With Reduced Ejection Fraction Heart Failure.
- Polymorphism at the 3'-UTR of the thymidylate synthase gene: a potential predictor for outcomes in Caucasian patients with esophageal adenocarcinoma treated with preoperative chemoradiation.
- Polymorphisms at the microRNA binding-site of the stem cell marker gene CD133 modify susceptibility to and survival of gastric cancer.
- Polymorphisms of homologous recombination genes and clinical outcomes of non-small cell lung cancer patients treated with definitive radiotherapy.
- Polypharmacy in patients with advanced cancer and the role of medication discontinuation.
- Poorly differentiated carcinoma and poorly differentiated adenocarcinoma of unknown origin: favorable subsets of patients with unknown-primary carcinoma?
- Popliteal-to-distal bypass: identifying risk factors associated with limb loss and graft failure.
- Population screening for prostate cancer and emerging concepts for young men.
- Population-level incidence and outcomes of myocardial infarction with non-obstructive coronary arteries (MINOCA): Insights from the Alberta contemporary acute coronary syndrome patients invasive treatment strategies (COAPT) study.
- Positive follow-up blood cultures identify high mortality risk among patients with Gram-negative bacteraemia.
- Post-Transplant Outcomes in High-Risk Compared with Non-High-Risk Multiple Myeloma: A CIBMTR Analysis.
- Post-cardiac transplant survival after support with a continuous-flow left ventricular assist device: impact of duration of left ventricular assist device support and other variables.
- Post-transplant HLA class II antibodies and high soluble CD30 levels are independently associated with poor kidney graft survival.
- Post-transplantation B cell activating factor and B cell recovery before onset of chronic graft-versus-host disease.
- Postmenopausal hormone use in women with acute coronary syndromes.
- Postoperative prostate-specific antigen nadir improves accuracy for predicting biochemical recurrence after radical prostatectomy: Results from the Shared Equal Access Regional Cancer Hospital (SEARCH) and Duke Prostate Center databases.
- Postremission therapy with low-dose interleukin 2 with or without intermediate pulse dose interleukin 2 therapy is well tolerated in elderly patients with acute myeloid leukemia: Cancer and Leukemia Group B study 9420.
- Potentially functional genetic variants in PLIN2, SULT2A1 and UGT1A9 genes of the ketone pathway and survival of nonsmall cell lung cancer.
- Potentially functional genetic variants in the complement-related immunity gene-set are associated with non-small cell lung cancer survival.
- Potentially functional genetic variants of VAV2 and PSMA4 in the immune-activation pathway and non-small cell lung cancer survival.
- Pre- and post-transplant bacterial infections in liver transplant recipients.
- Pre-existing albuminuria predicts AIDS and non-AIDS mortality in women initiating antiretroviral therapy.
- Pre-intervention morphologic and functional echocardiographic characteristics of neonates with critical left heart obstruction: a Congenital Heart Surgeons Society (CHSS) inception cohort study.
- Pre-transplant hepatic steatosis (fatty liver) is associated with chronic graft-vs-host disease but not mortality.
- Pre-transplant weight loss and clinical outcomes after lung transplantation.
- Preclinical evaluation of ex vivo expanded/activated γδ T cells for immunotherapy of glioblastoma multiforme.
- Precoated femoral component with proximal and distal centralizers: results at 5 to 12 years.
- Predicting 10-year care requirements for older people with suspected Alzheimer's disease.
- Predicting Time From Metastasis to Overall Survival in Castration-Resistant Prostate Cancer: Results From SEARCH.
- Predicting survival after coronary revascularization for ischemic cardiomyopathy.
- Predicting survival for metastatic spine disease: a comparison of nine scoring systems.
- Predicting survival in patients receiving continuous flow left ventricular assist devices: the HeartMate II risk score.
- Predicting time to hospital discharge for extremely preterm infants.
- Prediction of 1-year survival after thrombolysis for acute myocardial infarction in the global utilization of streptokinase and TPA for occluded coronary arteries trial.
- Prediction of cardiogenic shock using plasma B-type natriuretic peptide and the N-terminal fragment of its pro-hormone [corrected] concentrations in ST elevation myocardial infarction: an analysis from the ASSENT-4 Percutaneous Coronary Intervention Trial.
- Prediction of long-term outcomes by signal-averaged electrocardiography in patients with unsustained ventricular tachycardia, coronary artery disease, and left ventricular dysfunction.
- Prediction of mortality after primary percutaneous coronary intervention for acute myocardial infarction: the CADILLAC risk score.
- Prediction of rehospitalization and death in severe heart failure by physicians and nurses of the ESCAPE trial.
- Prediction of survival following first-line chemotherapy in men with castration-resistant metastatic prostate cancer.
- Prediction of survival for older hospitalized patients: the HELP survival model. Hospitalized Elderly Longitudinal Project.
- Prediction of survival in follicular lymphoma based on molecular features of tumor-infiltrating immune cells.
- Predictive value of the EphA2 receptor tyrosine kinase in lung cancer recurrence and survival.
- Predictors and Associations With Outcomes of Length of Hospital Stay in Patients With Acute Heart Failure: Results From VERITAS.
- Predictors and outcomes of Candida bloodstream infection: eight-year surveillance, western Saudi Arabia.
- Predictors and outcomes of Mycobacterium tuberculosis bacteremia among patients with HIV and tuberculosis co-infection enrolled in the ACTG A5221 STRIDE study.
- Predictors of AIDS-related morbidity and mortality in a southern U.S. Cohort.
- Predictors of De Novo Nonalcoholic Fatty Liver Disease After Liver Transplantation and Associated Fibrosis.
- Predictors of five-year mortality in older Canadians: the Canadian Study of Health and Aging.
- Predictors of mortality and morbidity in patients with chronic heart failure.
- Predictors of mortality in patients with bloodstream infection due to ceftazidime-resistant Klebsiella pneumoniae.
- Predictors of prognosis and risk of acute renal failure in patients with Rocky Mountain spotted fever.
- Predictors of prolonged length of stay after lobectomy for lung cancer: a Society of Thoracic Surgeons General Thoracic Surgery Database risk-adjustment model.
- Predictors of prostate cancer tissue acquisition by an undirected core bone marrow biopsy in metastatic castration-resistant prostate cancer--a Cancer and Leukemia Group B study.
- Predictors of stage at presentation and outcomes of head and neck cancers in a university hospital setting.
- Predictors of time to institutionalization of patients with Alzheimer's disease: the CERAD experience, part XVII.
- Predictors of two-year post-hospitalization mortality among elderly veterans in a study evaluating a geriatric consultation team.
- Preemptive heme oxygenase-1 gene delivery reveals reduced mortality and preservation of left ventricular function 1 yr after acute myocardial infarction.
- Prehospital cardiac arrest in a paramedic first-responder system using the Utstein style.
- Preliminary observations of the use of high-frequency jet ventilation as rescue therapy in infants with congenital diaphragmatic hernia.
- Preliminary study of tumor heterogeneity in imaging predicts two year survival in pancreatic cancer patients.
- Preoperative Determinants of Quality of Life and Functional Capacity Response to Left Ventricular Assist Device Therapy.
- Preoperative and postoperative chemoradiation strategies in patients treated with pancreaticoduodenectomy for adenocarcinoma of the pancreas.
- Preoperative and postoperative combination chemotherapy for potentially resectable gastric carcinoma.
- Preoperative chemotherapy versus preoperative chemoradiotherapy for stage III (N2) non-small-cell lung cancer.
- Preoperative factors associated with worsening in health-related quality of life following coronary artery bypass grafting in the Randomized On/Off Bypass (ROOBY) trial.
- Preoperative paclitaxel, carboplatin, and radiation therapy in advanced head and neck cancer (stage III and IV).
- Preradiation chemotherapy in advanced medulloblastoma. A Pediatric Oncology Group pilot study.
- Presence and Number of Lymph Node Metastases Are Associated With Compromised Survival for Patients Younger Than Age 45 Years With Papillary Thyroid Cancer.
- Presence of genes encoding panton-valentine leukocidin is not the primary determinant of outcome in patients with hospital-acquired pneumonia due to Staphylococcus aureus.
- Preserved CD4+ central memory T cells and survival in vaccinated SIV-challenged monkeys.
- Pretreatment cytogenetic abnormalities are predictive of induction success, cumulative incidence of relapse, and overall survival in adult patients with de novo acute myeloid leukemia: results from Cancer and Leukemia Group B (CALGB 8461).
- Prevalence and clinical implications of epstein-barr virus infection in de novo diffuse large B-cell lymphoma in Western countries.
- Prevalence and prognostic impact of bundle branch block in patients with heart failure: evidence from the CHARM programme.
- Prevalence and repair of intraoperatively diagnosed patent foramen ovale and association with perioperative outcomes and long-term survival.
- Prevalence and risk factors of elevated pulmonary artery pressures in children with sickle cell disease.
- Prevalence of risk factors, and not gender per se, determines short- and long-term survival after coronary artery bypass surgery.
- Prevalence, correlates, and course of minor depression and major depression in the National Comorbidity Survey.
- Preventing tomorrow's sudden cardiac death today: part II: Translating sudden cardiac death risk assessment strategies into practice and policy.
- Primary Cancer vs Competing Causes of Death in Survivors of Head and Neck Cancer.
- Primary blast survival and injury risk assessment for repeated blast exposures.
- Primary cytoreductive surgery and adjuvant hormonal monotherapy in women with advanced low-grade serous ovarian carcinoma: Reducing overtreatment without compromising survival?
- Primary percutaneous coronary intervention compared with fibrinolysis for myocardial infarction in diabetes mellitus: results from the Primary Coronary Angioplasty vs Thrombolysis-2 trial.
- Primary prevention with defibrillator therapy in women: results from the Sudden Cardiac Death in Heart Failure Trial.
- Primary tumor characteristics predict sentinel lymph node macrometastasis in breast cancer.
- Primary tumor standardized uptake value (SUVmax) measured on fluorodeoxyglucose positron emission tomography (FDG-PET) is of prognostic value for survival in non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC): a systematic review and meta-analysis (MA) by the European Lung Cancer Working Party for the IASLC Lung Cancer Staging Project.
- Problems with the randomized discontinuation design.
- Prognosis and management of anterolateral myocardial infarction in patients with severe left main disease and cardiogenic shock. The left main shock syndrome.
- Prognosis and mechanism of death in treated heart failure: data from the placebo arm of Val-HeFT.
- Prognosis by coronary computed tomographic angiography: matched comparison with myocardial perfusion single-photon emission computed tomography.
- Prognosis by measurements of left ventricular function during exercise. Duke Noninvasive Research Working Group.
- Prognosis in cardiogenic shock after acute myocardial infarction in the interventional era.
- Prognosis in familial amyotrophic lateral sclerosis: progression and survival in patients with glu100gly and ala4val mutations in Cu,Zn superoxide dismutase.
- Prognostic Significance of Liver Metastasis in Durvalumab-Treated Lung Cancer Patients.
- Prognostic Value of Vasodilator Stress Cardiac Magnetic Resonance Imaging: A Multicenter Study With 48 000 Patient-Years of Follow-up.
- Prognostic and Predictive Impact of Circulating Tumor DNA in Patients with Advanced Cancers Treated with Immune Checkpoint Blockade.
- Prognostic and biologic significance of DNMT3B expression in older patients with cytogenetically normal primary acute myeloid leukemia.
- Prognostic and predictive factors for patients with metastatic breast cancer undergoing aggressive induction therapy followed by high-dose chemotherapy with autologous stem-cell support.
- Prognostic factors affecting mortality in patients with esophageal GISTs.
- Prognostic factors after conservative surgery and radiation therapy for early stage breast cancer.
- Prognostic factors analysis of 17,600 melanoma patients: validation of the American Joint Committee on Cancer melanoma staging system.
- Prognostic factors and outcome of core binding factor acute myeloid leukemia patients with t(8;21) differ from those of patients with inv(16): a Cancer and Leukemia Group B study.
- Prognostic factors in 61 cases of Staphylococcus aureus prosthetic valve infective endocarditis from the International Collaboration on Endocarditis merged database.
- Prognostic factors in early-onset epithelial ovarian cancer: a population-based study.
- Prognostic gene expression signature for high-grade serous ovarian cancer.
- Prognostic implication of activated partial thromboplastin time after reteplase or half-dose reteplase plus abciximab: results from the GUSTO-V trial.
- Prognostic implications of abnormalities in renal function in patients with acute coronary syndromes.
- Prognostic implications of creatine kinase-MB elevation after percutaneous coronary intervention: results from the Evaluation of Drug-Eluting Stents and Ischemic Events (EVENT) registry.
- Prognostic implications of response to preoperative infusional chemoradiation in locally advanced rectal cancer.
- Prognostic importance of new small Q waves following non-ST-elevation acute coronary syndromes.
- Prognostic importance of restaging gallium scans following induction chemotherapy for advanced Hodgkin's disease.
- Prognostic importance of social and economic resources among medically treated patients with angiographically documented coronary artery disease.
- Prognostic indicators for survival in head and neck squamous cell carcinomas: analysis of a series of 621 cases.
- Prognostic model for predicting survival of patients with metastatic urothelial cancer treated with cisplatin-based chemotherapy.
- Prognostic models for patients with brain metastases after stereotactic radiosurgery with or without whole brain radiotherapy: a validation study.
- Prognostic role of transesophageal echocardiography in acute type A aortic dissection.
- Prognostic significance of MCM2, Ki-67 and gelsolin in non-small cell lung cancer.
- Prognostic significance of amino acid transport imaging in patients with brain tumors.
- Prognostic significance of clinical factors and Akt activation in patients with bronchioloalveolar carcinoma.
- Prognostic significance of gelsolin expression level and variability in non-small cell lung cancer.
- Prognostic significance of glutamine synthetase expression in unifocal advanced hepatocellular carcinoma.
- Prognostic significance of glutathione S-transferase pi expression and subcellular localization in human gliomas.
- Prognostic significance of nonsustained ventricular tachycardia identified postoperatively after coronary artery bypass surgery in patients with left ventricular dysfunction.
- Prognostic significance of p53 mutation and p53 overexpression in advanced epithelial ovarian cancer: a Gynecologic Oncology Group Study.
- Prognostic significance of pathologic nodal status in patients with resected pancreatic cancer.
- Prognostic significance of plasma vascular endothelial growth factor levels in patients with hormone-refractory prostate cancer treated on Cancer and Leukemia Group B 9480.
- Prognostic significance of reverse transcriptase polymerase chain reaction for prostate-specific antigen in men with hormone-refractory prostate cancer.
- Prognostic significance of the initial electrocardiogram in patients with acute myocardial infarction. GUSTO-I Investigators. Global Utilization of Streptokinase and t-PA for Occluded Coronary Arteries.
- Prognostic usefulness of white blood cell count and temperature in acute myocardial infarction (from the CARDINAL Trial).
- Prognostic utility of cell cycle progression score in men with prostate cancer after primary external beam radiation therapy.
- Prognostic utility of comparative methods for assessment of ST-segment resolution after primary angioplasty for acute myocardial infarction: the Controlled Abciximab and Device Investigation to Lower Late Angioplasty Complications (CADILLAC) trial.
- Prognostic value and targeted inhibition of survivin expression in esophageal adenocarcinoma and cancer-adjacent squamous epithelium.
- Prognostic value of 3'-deoxy-3'-18F-fluorothymidine ([(18)F] FLT PET) in patients with recurrent malignant gliomas.
- Prognostic value of fluorine-18 fluorodeoxyglucose positron emission tomography imaging in patients with advanced-stage non-small-cell lung carcinoma.
- Prognostic value of predischarge electrocardiographic measurement of infarct size after thrombolysis: insights from GUSTO I Economics and Quality of Life substudy.
- Prognostic value of radionuclide angiography in medically treated patients with coronary artery disease. A comparison with clinical and catheterization variables.
- Prognostic value of routine cardiac magnetic resonance assessment of left ventricular ejection fraction and myocardial damage: an international, multicenter study.
- Prognostic value of serial B-type natriuretic peptide testing during follow-up of patients with unstable coronary artery disease.
- Prognostic value of the admission electrocardiogram in acute coronary syndromes.
- Prognostic value of the cadmium-zinc-telluride camera: A comparison with a conventional (Anger) camera.
- Prognostic value of tumor oxygenation in 397 head and neck tumors after primary radiation therapy. An international multi-center study.
- Progress and promise of FDG-PET imaging for cancer patient management and oncologic drug development.
- Progression to AIDS: the effects of stress, depressive symptoms, and social support.
- Progression-free survival as a predictor of overall survival in men with castrate-resistant prostate cancer.
- Progression-free survival as a surrogate endpoint of overall survival in patients with metastatic renal cell carcinoma.
- Proliferative potential and resistance to immune checkpoint blockade in lung cancer patients.
- Prolonged administration of azacitidine with or without entinostat for myelodysplastic syndrome and acute myeloid leukemia with myelodysplasia-related changes: results of the US Leukemia Intergroup trial E1905.
- Prolonged cardiopulmonary resuscitation and outcomes after out-of-hospital cardiac arrest.
- Promise of combined low-molecular-weight heparin and platelet glycoprotein IIb/IIIa inhibition: results from Platelet IIb/IIIa Antagonist for the Reduction of Acute coronary syndrome events in a Global Organization Network B (PARAGON B).
- Promising survival and concomitant radiation plus temozolomide followed by adjuvant temozolomide.
- Prophylactic implantation of a defibrillator in patients with myocardial infarction and reduced ejection fraction.
- Proportionate mortality among union members employed at three Texas refineries.
- Prospective analysis of Staphylococcus aureus bacteremia in nonneutropenic adults with malignancy.
- Prospective clinical testing and experimental validation of the Pediatric Sepsis Biomarker Risk Model.
- Prospective randomized comparison of fluorouracil versus fluorouracil and high-dose continuous infusion leucovorin calcium for the treatment of advanced measurable colorectal cancer in patients previously unexposed to chemotherapy.
- Prospective study of externalizing and internalizing subtypes of posttraumatic stress disorder and their relationship to mortality among Vietnam veterans.
- Prospective treatment of urea cycle disorders.
- Prospective trial of synchronous bevacizumab, erlotinib, and concurrent chemoradiation in locally advanced head and neck cancer.
- Prospective, randomized, multicenter, controlled trial of a bioartificial liver in treating acute liver failure.
- Prostate cancer-specific mortality after radical prostatectomy or external beam radiation therapy in men with 1 or more high-risk factors.
- Prostate specific antigen doubling time as a surrogate end point for prostate cancer specific mortality following radical prostatectomy or radiation therapy.
- Prostate-derived Ets factor, an oncogenic driver in breast cancer.
- Prostate-specific antigen nadir and cancer-specific mortality following hormonal therapy for prostate-specific antigen failure.
- Prostatectomy vs brachytherapy for localized prostate cancer.
- Protein expression of p53, bcl-2, and KI-67 (MIB-1) as prognostic biomarkers in patients with surgically treated, clinically localized prostate cancer.
- Psychological symptoms and disease-free and overall survival in women with stage II breast cancer. Cancer and Leukemia Group B.
- Psychosocial treatment within sex by ethnicity subgroups in the Enhancing Recovery in Coronary Heart Disease clinical trial.
- Public perceptions of the importance of prognosis in allocating transplantable livers to children.
- Pulmonary embolism outcome: a prospective evaluation of CT pulmonary angiographic clot burden score and ECG score.
- Pulmonary injury risk assessment for long-duration blasts: a meta-analysis.
- Pulmonary injury risk assessment for short-duration blasts.
- Pulmonary marginal zone lymphoma: a single centre experience and review of the SEER database.
- Pulmonary metastasectomy for metastatic malignant melanoma.
- Pulmonary, gonadal, and central nervous system status after bone marrow transplantation for sickle cell disease.
- QTL mapping in a mouse model of cardiomyopathy reveals an ancestral modifier allele affecting heart function and survival.
- Quality of Care and Ischemic Stroke Risk After Hospitalization for Transient Ischemic Attack: Findings From Get With The Guidelines-Stroke.
- Quality of health care, survival and health outcomes in Ghana.
- Quality of life as a prognostic indicator of survival: A pooled analysis of individual patient data from canadian cancer trials group clinical trials.
- Quality of life is significantly associated with survival in women with advanced epithelial ovarian cancer: An ancillary data analysis of the NRG Oncology/Gynecologic Oncology Group (GOG-0218) study.
- Quality of life of older patients with early-stage breast cancer receiving adjuvant chemotherapy: a companion study to cancer and leukemia group B 49907.
- Quality of life with defibrillator therapy or amiodarone in heart failure.
- Quality-adjusted survival with first-line cabozantinib or sunitinib for advanced renal cell carcinoma in the CABOSUN randomized clinical trial (Alliance).
- Quantifying discrimination of Framingham risk functions with different survival C statistics.
- ROC methodology within a monitoring framework.
- Race, exercise training, and outcomes in chronic heart failure: findings from Heart Failure - a Controlled Trial Investigating Outcomes in Exercise TraiNing (HF-ACTION).
- Race, treatment, and survival among colorectal carcinoma patients in an equal-access medical system.
- Racial Differences in the Use of Aortic Valve Replacement for Treatment of Symptomatic Severe Aortic Valve Stenosis in the Transcatheter Aortic Valve Replacement Era.
- Racial differences in clinical outcomes from metastatic breast cancer: a pooled analysis of CALGB 9342 and 9840--Cancer and Leukemia Group B.
- Racial differences in outcome in the Multicenter UnSustained Tachycardia Trial (MUSTT): a comparison of whites versus blacks.
- Racial differences in survival post cerebral infarction among the elderly.
- Racial differences of lipoprotein subclass distributions in postmenopausal women.
- Racial disparities in all-cause mortality among younger commercially insured women with incident metastatic breast cancer.
- Racial disparity in breast cancer survival: the impact of pre-treatment hematologic variables.
- Radiation-induced malignant gliomas: a current review.
- Radical hysterectomy in obese women.
- Radical perineal prostatectomy: a model for evaluating local response of prostate therapy.
- Radical prostatectomy for clinical stage T1-2N0M0 prostatic adenocarcinoma: long-term results.
- Radiogenomics of lower-grade glioma: algorithmically-assessed tumor shape is associated with tumor genomic subtypes and patient outcomes in a multi-institutional study with The Cancer Genome Atlas data.
- Radiosurgery for patients with brain metastases: a multi-institutional analysis, stratified by the RTOG recursive partitioning analysis method.
- Radiotherapy management of patients diagnosed with glioma in Victoria (1998-2000): a retrospective cohort study.
- Randomised trial of coronary intervention with antibody against platelet IIb/IIIa integrin for reduction of clinical restenosis: results at six months. The EPIC Investigators.
- Randomized Phase II Trial of Carboplatin-Paclitaxel Compared with Carboplatin-Paclitaxel-Trastuzumab in Advanced (Stage III-IV) or Recurrent Uterine Serous Carcinomas that Overexpress Her2/Neu (NCT01367002): Updated Overall Survival Analysis.
- Randomized Phase III Trial of Gemcitabine and Cisplatin With Bevacizumab or Placebo in Patients With Advanced Urothelial Carcinoma: Results of CALGB 90601 (Alliance).
- Randomized assessment of delayed intensification and two methods for parenteral methotrexate delivery in childhood B-ALL: Children's Oncology Group Studies P9904 and P9905.
- Randomized comparison of diaziquone and carmustine in the treatment of adults with anaplastic glioma.
- Randomized controlled trial of 3 vs 10 days of trimethoprim/sulfamethoxazole for acute maxillary sinusitis.
- Randomized double-blind placebo-controlled trial of cisplatin and etoposide plus megestrol acetate/placebo in extensive-stage small-cell lung cancer: a North Central Cancer Treatment Group study.
- Randomized evaluation of the safety and efficacy of enoxaparin versus unfractionated heparin in high-risk patients with non-ST-segment elevation acute coronary syndromes receiving the glycoprotein IIb/IIIa inhibitor eptifibatide.
- Randomized phase II study of cisplatin with gemcitabine or paclitaxel or vinorelbine as induction chemotherapy followed by concomitant chemoradiotherapy for stage IIIB non-small-cell lung cancer: cancer and leukemia group B study 9431.
- Randomized phase II study of gemcitabine administered at a fixed dose rate or in combination with cisplatin, docetaxel, or irinotecan in patients with metastatic pancreatic cancer: CALGB 89904.
- Randomized phase II trial of cisplatin with mitomycin or doxorubicin for malignant mesothelioma by the Cancer and Leukemia Group B.
- Randomized phase III study of exatecan and gemcitabine compared with gemcitabine alone in untreated advanced pancreatic cancer.
- Randomized phase III trial of docetaxel versus vinorelbine or ifosfamide in patients with advanced non-small-cell lung cancer previously treated with platinum-containing chemotherapy regimens. The TAX 320 Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer Study Group.
- Randomized study of cyclophosphamide, doxorubicin, and vincristine versus etoposide and cisplatin versus alternation of these two regimens in extensive small-cell lung cancer: a phase III trial of the Southeastern Cancer Study Group.
- Randomized trial of chemotherapy and radiation therapy with or without warfarin for limited-stage small-cell lung cancer: a Cancer and Leukemia Group B study.
- Randomized trial of hepatic arterial floxuridine, mitomycin, and carmustine versus floxuridine alone in previously treated patients with liver metastases from colorectal cancer.
- Randomized trial of high-dose chemotherapy with autologous bone marrow support as adjuvant therapy for high-risk, multi-node-positive malignant melanoma.
- Randomized trial of hyperthermia and radiation for superficial tumors.
- Randomized trial of vinorelbine compared with fluorouracil plus leucovorin in patients with stage IV non-small-cell lung cancer.
- Rank tests for clustered survival data when dependent subunits are randomized.
- Rank tests for clustered survival data.
- Rank tests for matched survival data.
- Rapid-fractionation preoperative chemoradiation, pancreaticoduodenectomy, and intraoperative radiation therapy for resectable pancreatic adenocarcinoma.
- Rare mould infections caused by Mucorales, Lomentospora prolificans and Fusarium, in San Diego, CA: the role of antifungal combination therapy.
- Rates and predictors of aftercare services among formerly hospitalized adolescents: a prospective naturalistic study.
- Rationale and design for the Defibrillators to Reduce Risk by Magnetic Resonance Imaging Evaluation (DETERMINE) trial.
- Rationale and design of Total Therapy Study XV for newly diagnosed childhood acute lymphoblastic leukemia.
- Rationale and design of the Acute Study of Clinical Effectiveness of Nesiritide in Decompensated Heart Failure Trial (ASCEND-HF).
- Re-evaluating the neck injury index (NII) using experimental PMHS tests.
- Re-evaluating the volume-outcome relationship in hemodialysis patients.
- Re: Adaptive therapy for androgen-independent prostate cancer: a randomized selection trial of four regimens.
- Real-world outcomes and management strategies for venetoclax-treated chronic lymphocytic leukemia patients in the United States.
- Real-world outcomes in metastatic renal cell carcinoma: insights from a Joint Community-Academic Registry.
- Reamed femoral nailing in patients with multiple injuries. Adverse effects of tourniquet use.
- Recent advances in de novo CD5+ diffuse large B cell lymphoma.
- Recombinant BCG Expressing Mycobacterium ulcerans Ag85A Imparts Enhanced Protection against Experimental Buruli ulcer.
- Recombinant human acid [alpha]-glucosidase: major clinical benefits in infantile-onset Pompe disease.
- Recombinant interferon-alpha2b added to oral cyclophosphamide either as induction or maintenance in treatment-naive follicular lymphoma: final analysis of CALGB 8691.
- Recommendation for caution with irinotecan, fluorouracil, and leucovorin for colorectal cancer.
- Recovery expectations and long-term prognosis of patients with coronary heart disease.
- Rectangularization of the survival curve: implications of an ill-posed question.
- Rectus abdominis myocutaneous flaps for neovaginal reconstruction after radical pelvic surgery.
- Recurrent malignant melanoma: the identification of prognostic factors to predict survival.
- Red cell distribution width as a novel prognostic marker in heart failure: data from the CHARM Program and the Duke Databank.
- Redefining heart failure: the utility of genomics.
- Reduced ejection fraction, sudden cardiac death, and heart failure death in the mode selection trial (MOST): implications for device selection in elderly patients with sinus node disease.
- Reduced kidney function as a risk factor for incident heart failure: the atherosclerosis risk in communities (ARIC) study.
- Reduced virulence of an extensively drug-resistant outbreak strain of Mycobacterium tuberculosis in a murine model.
- Reduction in heart failure events by the addition of a clinical pharmacist to the heart failure management team: results of the Pharmacist in Heart Failure Assessment Recommendation and Monitoring (PHARM) Study.
- Reduction of oral mucositis by filgrastim (r-metHuG-CSF) in patients receiving chemotherapy.
- Reduction of wound angiogenesis in patients treated with BMS-275291, a broad spectrum matrix metalloproteinase inhibitor.
- Reexamination of the UN10 Rule to Discontinue Resuscitation During In-Hospital Cardiac Arrest.
- Refining Prognosis in Lung Cancer: A Report on the Quality and Relevance of Clinical Prognostic Tools.
- Regression with a right-censored predictor using inverse probability weighting methods.
- Reirradiation for recurrent head and neck cancer.
- Relation between baseline risk and treatment decisions in non-ST elevation acute coronary syndromes: an examination of international practice patterns.
- Relation between pO2, 31P magnetic resonance spectroscopy parameters and treatment outcome in patients with high-grade soft tissue sarcomas treated with thermoradiotherapy.
- Relation of Elevated Heart Rate in Patients With Heart Failure With Reduced Ejection Fraction to One-Year Outcomes and Costs.
- Relation of an elevated white blood cell count after percutaneous coronary intervention to long-term mortality.
- Relation of frequency and severity of mitral regurgitation to survival among patients with left ventricular systolic dysfunction and heart failure.
- Relation of low hemoglobin and anemia to morbidity and mortality in patients hospitalized with heart failure (insight from the OPTIMIZE-HF registry).
- Relationship between all-cause mortality and cumulative working life course psychosocial and physical exposures in the United States labor market from 1968 to 1992.
- Relationship between cancer patients' predictions of prognosis and their treatment preferences.
- Relationship between depressive symptoms and long-term mortality in patients with heart failure.
- Relationship between diabetes mellitus and long-term survival after coronary bypass and angioplasty.
- Relationship between disease-free interval and survival in patients with recurrent melanoma.
- Relationship between ever reporting depressive symptoms and all-cause mortality in a cohort of HIV-infected adults in routine care.
- Relationship between physician specialty and the selection and outcome of ischemic stroke patients.
- Relationship between provider volume and outcomes for orthotopic liver transplantation.
- Relationship between renal function and left ventricular assist device use.
- Relationship between the generalized equivalent uniform dose formulation and the Poisson statistics-based tumor control probability model.
- Relationship between vein graft failure and subsequent clinical outcomes after coronary artery bypass surgery.
- Relationship of DNA ploidy to histology and prognosis in rhabdomyosarcoma. Comparison of flow cytometry and image analysis.
- Relationship of LVEF and Myocardial Scar to Long-Term Mortality Risk and Mode of Death in Patients With Nonischemic Cardiomyopathy.
- Relationship of blood transfusion and clinical outcomes in patients with acute coronary syndromes.
- Relationship of incorrect dosing of fibrinolytic therapy and clinical outcomes.
- Relationship of serum digoxin concentration to mortality and morbidity in women in the digitalis investigation group trial: a retrospective analysis.
- Relationships between emerging measures of heart failure processes of care and clinical outcomes.
- Relative effectiveness and safety of chemotherapy in elderly and nonelderly patients with stage III colon cancer: a systematic review.
- Relevance of Bone Marrow Biopsies for Response Assessment in US National Cancer Institute National Clinical Trials Network Follicular Lymphoma Clinical Trials.
- Reliability of a spinal metastasis prognostic score to model 1-year survival.
- Religiosity and remission of depression in medically ill older patients.
- Removal of a single N-linked glycan in human immunodeficiency virus type 1 gp120 results in an enhanced ability to induce neutralizing antibody responses.
- Renal function as a predictor of outcome in a broad spectrum of patients with heart failure.
- Renal insufficiency and heart failure: prognostic and therapeutic implications from a prospective cohort study.
- Repeat endocarditis: analysis of risk factors based on the International Collaboration on Endocarditis - Prospective Cohort Study.
- Reperfusion after primary angioplasty for ST-elevation myocardial infarction: predictors of success and relationship to clinical outcomes in the APEX-AMI angiographic study.
- Reperfusion strategies in acute ST-segment elevation myocardial infarction: a comprehensive review of contemporary management options.
- Reperfusion strategy and mortality in ST-elevation myocardial infarction among patients with and without impaired renal function.
- Repetitive cycles of high-dose cytarabine benefit patients with acute myeloid leukemia and inv(16)(p13q22) or t(16;16)(p13;q22): results from CALGB 8461.
- Report from a consensus conference on primary graft dysfunction after cardiac transplantation.
- Report of the relapsed/refractory cohort of SWOG S0919: A phase 2 study of idarubicin and cytarabine in combination with pravastatin for acute myelogenous leukemia (AML).
- Representativeness of RELAX-AHF clinical trial population in acute heart failure.
- Resectable gastric carcinoma. An evaluation of preoperative and postoperative chemotherapy.
- Resection margin and survival in 2368 patients undergoing hepatic resection for metastatic colorectal cancer: surgical technique or biologic surrogate?
- Resection margins in carcinoma of the head of the pancreas. Implications for radiation therapy.
- Resource utilization and costs in the Candesartan in Heart failure: Assessment of Reduction in Mortality and morbidity (CHARM) programme.
- Response to Letter to the Editor on "Deriving injury risk curves using survival analysis from biomechanical experiments", Journal of Biomechanics (in press).
- Response to docetaxel/carboplatin in patients with hormone-refractory prostate cancer not responding to taxane-based chemotherapy.
- Response to inhaled nitric oxide predicts survival in patients with pulmonary hypertension.
- Response to neoadjuvant chemotherapy does not predict overall survival for patients with synchronous colorectal hepatic metastases.
- Response-independent survival benefit in metastatic colorectal cancer: a comparative analysis of N9741 and AVF2107.
- Restrictive left ventricular filling patterns in very old patients with congestive heart failure: clinical correlates and prognostic significance.
- Results from a randomized trial of salvage chemotherapy followed by lestaurtinib for patients with FLT3 mutant AML in first relapse.
- Results of a Phase I study utilizing monocyte-derived dendritic cells pulsed with tumor RNA in children with Stage 4 neuroblastoma.
- Results of a phase II study of 506U78 in cutaneous T-cell lymphoma and peripheral T-cell lymphoma: CALGB 59901.
- Results of a randomized, prospective, multicenter trial of mycophenolate mofetil versus azathioprine in the prevention of acute lung allograft rejection.
- Results of cancer and leukemia group B protocol 8935. A multiinstitutional phase II trimodality trial for stage IIIA (N2) non-small-cell lung cancer. Cancer and Leukemia Group B Thoracic Surgery Group.
- Results of radical prostatectomy in men with clinically localized prostate cancer.
- Results of unrelated cord blood transplant in fanconi anemia patients: risk factor analysis for engraftment and survival.
- Results with a selective revascularization strategy for left subclavian artery coverage during thoracic endovascular aortic repair.
- Resuscitation preferences among patients with severe congestive heart failure: results from the SUPPORT project. Study to Understand Prognoses and Preferences for Outcomes and Risks of Treatments.
- Resveratrol worsens survival in SCID mice with prostate cancer xenografts in a cell-line specific manner, through paradoxical effects on oncogenic pathways.
- Rethinking the Current American Joint Committee on Cancer TNM Staging System for Medullary Thyroid Cancer.
- Rethinking the ross procedure in adults.
- Review of 54 patients with complete DiGeorge anomaly enrolled in protocols for thymus transplantation: outcome of 44 consecutive transplants.
- Right-Sided Versus Left-Sided Pneumonectomy After Induction Therapy for Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer.
- Rindopepimut with temozolomide for patients with newly diagnosed, EGFRvIII-expressing glioblastoma (ACT IV): a randomised, double-blind, international phase 3 trial.
- Risk assessment for continuous flow left ventricular assist devices: does the destination therapy risk score work? An analysis of over 1,000 patients.
- Risk assessment in human immunodeficiency virus-associated acute myeloid leukemia.
- Risk factor analysis of outcomes after unrelated cord blood transplantation in patients with hurler syndrome.
- Risk factors for conversion to cardiopulmonary bypass during off-pump coronary artery bypass surgery.
- Risk factors for infective endocarditis in patients with enterococcal bacteremia: a case-control study.
- Risk of dementia among relatives of Alzheimer's disease patients in the MIRAGE study: What is in store for the oldest old?
- Risk of late stroke and survival following carotid endarterectomy procedures for symptomatic patients.
- Risk of napping: excessive daytime sleepiness and mortality in an older community population.
- Risk of severe primary graft dysfunction in patients bridged to heart transplantation with continuous-flow left ventricular assist devices.
- Risk stratification in arrhythmogenic right ventricular dysplasia/cardiomyopathy-associated desmosomal mutation carriers.
- Risk stratification in the setting of non-ST elevation acute coronary syndromes 1999-2007.
- Risk-adapted craniospinal radiotherapy followed by high-dose chemotherapy and stem-cell rescue in children with newly diagnosed medulloblastoma (St Jude Medulloblastoma-96): long-term results from a prospective, multicentre trial.
- Risk-adjusted short- and long-term outcomes for on-pump versus off-pump coronary artery bypass surgery.
- Robotic Mitral Valve Repair in Older Individuals: An Analysis of The Society of Thoracic Surgeons Database.
- Role for thromboxane receptors in angiotensin-II-induced hypertension.
- Role of Immune Response, Inflammation, and Tumor Immune Response-Related Cytokines/Chemokines in Melanoma Progression.
- Role of flow cytometry to define unacceptable HLA antigens in lung transplant recipients with HLA-specific antibodies.
- Role of induction chemotherapy in sinonasal malignancies: a systematic review.
- Role of murine intestinal interleukin-1 receptor 1-expressing lymphoid tissue inducer-like cells in Salmonella infection.
- Rt-PCR increases detection of submicroscopic peritoneal metastases in gastric cancer and has prognostic significance.
- SLCO1B1 genetic variants, long-term low-density lipoprotein cholesterol levels and clinical events in patients following cardiac catheterization.
- SUCLA2 mutations cause global protein succinylation contributing to the pathomechanism of a hereditary mitochondrial disease.
- SYK inhibitor entospletinib prevents ocular and skin GVHD in mice.
- Safe application of a restrictive transfusion protocol in moderate-risk patients undergoing cardiac operations.
- Safety and efficacy of living donor liver preservation with HTK solution.
- Safety and potential efficacy of an aerosolized surfactant in human sepsis-induced adult respiratory distress syndrome.
- Safety of aerosolized amphotericin B lipid complex in lung transplant recipients.
- Salvage Prostate Cryoablation for the Management of Local Recurrence After Primary Cryotherapy: A Retrospective Analysis of Functional and Intermediate-Term Oncological Outcomes Associated With a Second Therapeutic Freeze.
- Sam-pointed domain containing Ets transcription factor in luminal breast cancer pathogenesis.
- Sample size calculation for rank tests comparing K survival distributions.
- Sample size calculation for studies with grouped survival data.
- Sample size calculation for the weighted rank statistics with paired survival data.
- Sample size calculation for weighted rank tests comparing survival distributions under cluster randomization: a simulation method.
- Sample size determination for comparing several survival curves with unequal allocations.
- Sample size estimation based on event data for a two-stage survival adaptive trial with different durations.
- Sarcoma tumor FDG uptake measured by PET and patient outcome: a retrospective analysis.
- Sarcomatoid Peritoneal Mesothelioma: Clinicopathologic Correlation of 13 Cases.
- Score and deviance residuals based on the full likelihood approach in survival analysis.
- Secondary Surgical Cytoreduction for Recurrent Ovarian Cancer.
- Secondary myelodysplasia and acute leukemia in breast cancer patients after autologous bone marrow transplant.
- Seeking the optimal aspirin dose in acute coronary syndromes.
- Seizure outcome after temporal lobectomy for temporal lobe epilepsy: a Kaplan-Meier survival analysis.
- Selecting factors predictive of heterogeneity in multivariate event time data.
- Selecting methodologies for the evaluation of differences in time to response between antidepressants.
- Selection of surgical or percutaneous coronary intervention provides differential longevity benefit.
- Selective survival advantage associated with primary tumor resection for metastatic gastric cancer in a Western population.
- Self-reported delay in seeking care has poor validity for predicting adverse outcomes.
- Sentinel node biopsy for head and neck melanoma: a systematic review.
- Sequential CT Findings in Patients With Non-small-cell Lung Cancer Receiving Nivolumab.
- Sequential Organ Failure Assessment Score at Presentation Predicts Survival in Patients Treated With Percutaneous Veno-Arterial Extracorporeal Membrane Oxygenation.
- Sequential high-dose ifosfamide, carboplatin and etoposide with rituximab for relapsed Hodgkin and large B-cell non-Hodgkin lymphoma: increased toxicity without improvement in progression-free survival.
- Sequential multiagent chemotherapy is not superior to high-dose cytarabine alone as postremission intensification therapy for acute myeloid leukemia in adults under 60 years of age: Cancer and Leukemia Group B Study 9222.
- Sequential preoperative fluorodeoxyglucose-positron emission tomography assessment of response to preoperative chemoradiation: a means for determining longterm outcomes of rectal cancer.
- Serial echocardiographic evaluation of restenosis after successful percutaneous mitral commissurotomy.
- Serum Bicarbonate in Acute Heart Failure: Relationship to Treatment Strategies and Clinical Outcomes.
- Serum CA19-9 response as a surrogate for clinical outcome in patients receiving fixed-dose rate gemcitabine for advanced pancreatic cancer.
- Serum Calcification Propensity and Coronary Artery Calcification Among Patients With CKD: The CRIC (Chronic Renal Insufficiency Cohort) Study.
- Serum Phosphorus and Risk of Cardiovascular Disease, All-Cause Mortality, or Graft Failure in Kidney Transplant Recipients: An Ancillary Study of the FAVORIT Trial Cohort.
- Serum lactate dehydrogenase predicts for overall survival benefit in patients with metastatic renal cell carcinoma treated with inhibition of mammalian target of rapamycin.
- Serum levels of TARC, MDC, IL-10, and soluble CD163 in Hodgkin lymphoma: a SWOG S0816 correlative study.
- Serum protein expression predicts recurrence in patients with early-stage lung cancer after resection.
- Severe life stress as a predictor of early disease progression in HIV infection.
- Severity of emphysema predicts location of lung cancer and 5-y survival of patients with stage I non-small cell lung cancer.
- Severity of renal vascular disease predicts mortality in patients undergoing coronary angiography.
- Sex Differences in Cancer Incidence and Survival: A Pan-Cancer Analysis.
- Sex Differences in the Management and Outcomes of Heart Failure With Preserved Ejection Fraction in Patients Presenting to the Emergency Department With Acute Heart Failure.
- Sex differences in patients seeking medical attention for prodromal symptoms before an acute coronary event.
- Sex differences in the use of implantable cardioverter-defibrillators for primary and secondary prevention of sudden cardiac death.
- Shifting Risks and Conflicting Outcomes-ECMO for Neonates with Congenital Diaphragmatic Hernia in the Modern Era.
- Short- and long-term rehospitalization and mortality for heart failure in 4 racial/ethnic populations.
- Short- and long-term risk stratification in acute coronary syndromes: the added value of quantitative ST-segment depression and multiple biomarkers.
- Short-term outcomes after esophagectomy at 164 American College of Surgeons National Surgical Quality Improvement Program hospitals: effect of operative approach and hospital-level variation.
- Significance of blood stream infection after lung transplantation: analysis in 176 consecutive patients.
- Significance of histological response to preoperative chemoradiotherapy for pancreatic cancer.
- Silver exposure in developing zebrafish (Danio rerio): persistent effects on larval behavior and survival.
- Silver nanoparticles alter zebrafish development and larval behavior: distinct roles for particle size, coating and composition.
- Similar but not the same: normobaric and hyperbaric pulmonary oxygen toxicity, the role of nitric oxide.
- Similar outcomes between African American and non-African American patients with extensive-stage small-cell lung carcinoma: report from the Cancer and Leukemia Group B.
- Simultaneous pancreas-kidney transplantation from donation after cardiac death: successful long-term outcomes.
- Single Measurements of Carboxy-Terminal Fibroblast Growth Factor 23 and Clinical Risk Prediction of Adverse Outcomes in CKD.
- Single Nucleotide Polymorphisms in CBLB, a Regulator of T-Cell Response, Predict Radiation Pneumonitis and Outcomes After Definitive Radiotherapy for Non-Small-Cell Lung Cancer.
- Single agent bortezomib in the treatment of relapsed and refractory Hodgkin lymphoma: cancer and leukemia Group B protocol 50206.
- Single versus multiple internal mammary artery grafting for coronary artery bypass: 15-year follow-up of a clinical practice trial.
- Single-photon emission computed tomography myocardial perfusion defects are associated with an increased risk of all-cause death, cardiovascular death, and sudden cardiac death.
- Single-therapy androgen suppression in men with advanced prostate cancer: a systematic review and meta-analysis.
- Sirtuin 5 is required for mouse survival in response to cardiac pressure overload.
- Six-month outcomes of percutaneous coronary balloon angioplasty in acute coronary syndromes: Results from the PURSUIT trial.
- Size Matters: Normalization of QRS Duration to Left Ventricular Dimension Improves Prediction of Long-Term Cardiac Resynchronization Therapy Outcome.
- Sleep disorder diagnoses and clinical outcomes among hospitalized breast cancer patients: a nationwide inpatient sample study.
- Small cell bladder cancer: should we consider prophylactic cranial irradiation?
- Social support and its implications in older, early-stage breast cancer patients in CALGB 49907 (Alliance A171301).
- Society of pediatric liver transplantation: Current registry status 2011-2018.
- Solid pseudopapillary tumors of the pancreas. Clinical features, surgical outcomes, and long-term survival in 45 consecutive patients from a single center.
- Spectrum of excess mortality due to carbapenem-resistant Klebsiella pneumoniae infections.
- Sphincter-sparing treatment for distal rectal adenocarcinoma.
- Sporadic cutaneous angiosarcomas: a proposal for risk stratification based on 69 cases.
- Spores as infectious propagules of Cryptococcus neoformans.
- Squamous cell carcinoma arising in inverted papilloma.
- Squamous cell carcinoma of the buccal mucosa.
- Stage I nonsmall cell lung cancer. A multivariate analysis of treatment methods and patterns of recurrence.
- Stage I-II nodular lymphocyte-predominant Hodgkin lymphoma: a multi-institutional study of adult patients by ILROG.
- Stage III neuroblastoma over 1 year of age at diagnosis: improved survival with intensive multimodality therapy including multiple alkylating agents.
- Stage sensitivity of medaka (Oryzias latipes) eggs and embryos to permethrin.
- State-mandated continuing medical education and the use of proven therapies in patients with an acute myocardial infarction.
- Statin use and stroke outcomes in the Heart and Estrogen-Progestin Replacement Study (HERS).
- Statin use is associated with decreased prostate cancer recurrence in men treated with brachytherapy.
- Statistical Methods for Cohort Studies of CKD: Survival Analysis in the Setting of Competing Risks.
- Statistical Methods for Conditional Survival Analysis.
- Statistical modeling using preoperative prognostic variables in predicting extracapsular extension and progression after radical prostatectomy for prostate cancer.
- Stereotactic radiotherapy for pancreatic cancer?
- Steroid treatment and the development of scoliosis in males with duchenne muscular dystrophy.
- Stevens-Johnson Syndrome/Toxic Epidermal Necrolysis: A Multicenter Retrospective Study of 377 Adult Patients from the United States.
- Stopping a clinical trial early: frequentist and Bayesian approaches applied to a CALGB trial in non-small-cell lung cancer.
- Storage age of transfused platelets and outcomes after cardiac surgery.
- Strategies of patient care in acute coronary syndromes: rationale for the Global Registry of Acute Coronary Events (GRACE) registry.
- Stratifying diffuse large B-cell lymphoma patients treated with chemoimmunotherapy: GCB/non-GCB by immunohistochemistry is still a robust and feasible marker.
- Strength of accumulating evidence and data monitoring committee decision making.
- Stress imaging use and repeat revascularization among medicare patients with high-risk coronary artery disease.
- Stressors and antistressors: how do they influence life span in HER-2/neu transgenic mice?
- Strict Versus Lenient Versus Poor Rate Control Among Patients With Atrial Fibrillation and Heart Failure (from the Get With The Guidelines - Heart Failure Program).
- Stroke as a late treatment effect of Hodgkin's Disease: a report from the Childhood Cancer Survivor Study.
- Studies of Pediatric Liver Transplantation (SPLIT): year 2000 outcomes.
- Subungual melanoma. A review of 93 cases with identification of prognostic variables.
- Successful linking of the Society of Thoracic Surgeons database to social security data to examine survival after cardiac operations.
- Summary report on the graded prognostic assessment: an accurate and facile diagnosis-specific tool to estimate survival for patients with brain metastases.
- Superior in-hospital and 30-day outcomes with abciximab versus eptifibatide: a contemporary analysis of 495 consecutive percutaneous coronary interventions.
- Support for the open-artery hypothesis in survivors of acute myocardial infarction: analysis of 11,228 patients treated with thrombolytic therapy.
- Surfactant protein D facilitates Cryptococcus neoformans infection.
- Surgeon volume and adequacy of thyroidectomy for differentiated thyroid cancer.
- Surgical Management and Outcomes of Ebstein Anomaly in Neonates and Infants: A Society of Thoracic Surgeons Congenital Heart Surgery Database Analysis.
- Surgical Resection is Justifiable for Oral T4b Squamous Cell Cancers With Masticator Space Invasion.
- Surgical Resection of the Primary Tumor in Women With De Novo Stage IV Breast Cancer: Contemporary Practice Patterns and Survival Analysis.
- Surgical management of cutaneous melanoma: current practice and impact on prognosis.
- Surgical management of pancreatic necrosis: A practice management guideline from the Eastern Association for the Surgery of Trauma.
- Surgical management of regional lymph nodes in patients with melanoma. Experience with 4682 patients.
- Surgical portosystemic shunts for treatment of portal hypertensive bleeding: outcome and effect on liver function.
- Surgical site infection prophylaxis strategies for cardiothoracic surgery: a decision-analytic model.
- Surgical treatment and prognosis in patients with high-grade soft tissue malignant fibrous histiocytoma of the extremities.
- Surrogate end point for prostate cancer-specific mortality after radical prostatectomy or radiation therapy.
- Surveillance imaging in mantle cell lymphoma in first remission lacks clinical utility.
- Surveillance of carbapenem-resistant Klebsiella pneumoniae: tracking molecular epidemiology and outcomes through a regional network.
- Survival Benefit with Kidney Transplants from HLA-Incompatible Live Donors.
- Survival after HLA-identical allogeneic peripheral blood stem cell and bone marrow transplantation for hematologic malignancies: meta-analysis of randomized controlled trials.
- Survival after bronchiolitis obliterans syndrome among bilateral lung transplant recipients.
- Survival after bronchiolitis obliterans syndrome.
- Survival after coronary revascularization, with and without mitral valve surgery, in patients with ischemic mitral regurgitation.
- Survival after lung transplantation in recipients with alpha-1-antitrypsin deficiency compared to other forms of chronic obstructive pulmonary disease: a national cohort study.
- Survival after lung transplantation of cystic fibrosis patients infected with Burkholderia cepacia complex.
- Survival after refusal of surgical treatment for locally advanced laryngeal cancer.
- Survival among Veterans Obtaining Dialysis in VA and Non-VA Settings.
- Survival among high-risk patients after bariatric surgery.
- Survival analysis in amputees based on physical independence grade achievement.
- Survival analysis of hips treated with core decompression or vascularized fibular grafting because of avascular necrosis.
- Survival analysis of hips treated with core decompression or vascularized fibular grafting because of avascular necrosis.
- Survival analysis of hips treated with core decompression or vascularized fibular grafting because of avascular necrosis.
- Survival and Functional Outcomes in Boys with Cerebral Adrenoleukodystrophy with and without Hematopoietic Stem Cell Transplantation.
- Survival and outcome after endotracheal intubation for acute stroke.
- Survival differences between patients with scalp or neck melanoma and those with melanoma of other sites in the Surveillance, Epidemiology, and End Results (SEER) program.
- Survival differences in nasopharyngeal carcinoma among racial and ethnic minority groups in the United States: A retrospective cohort study.
- Survival disadvantage among Medicaid-insured breast cancer patients treated with breast conserving surgery without radiation therapy.
- Survival in the elderly after pneumonectomy for early-stage non-small cell lung cancer: a comparison with nonoperative management.
- Survival of patients receiving a primary prevention implantable cardioverter-defibrillator in clinical practice vs clinical trials.
- Survival outcomes 1 year after reperfusion therapy with either alteplase or reteplase for acute myocardial infarction: results from the Global Utilization of Streptokinase and t-PA for Occluded Coronary Arteries (GUSTO) III Trial.
- Survival outcomes in patients with chemotherapy-naive metastatic castration-resistant prostate cancer treated with enzalutamide or abiraterone acetate.
- Survival superiority of females with melanoma. A multivariate analysis of 6383 patients exploring the significance of gender in prognostic outcome.
- Survival to Stage II with Ventricular Dysfunction: Secondary Analysis of the Single Ventricle Reconstruction Trial.
- Survivorship analysis of cemented high modulus total hip arthroplasty.
- Survivorship analysis of cemented total condylar knee arthroplasty.
- Sustained suppression of ischemic complications of coronary intervention by platelet GP IIb/IIIa blockade with abciximab: one-year outcome in the EPILOG trial. Evaluation in PTCA to Improve Long-term Outcome with abciximab GP IIb/IIIa blockade.
- Symptomatic event reduction with extended-duration betrixaban in acute medically ill hospitalized patients.
- Symptomatic remission in patients with bipolar mania: results from a double-blind, placebo-controlled trial of risperidone monotherapy.
- Symptoms of depression, acute myocardial infarction, and total mortality in a community sample.
- Synchronous resection of esophageal cancer and other organ malignancies: A systematic review.
- Synergistic antitumor effects of 9.2.27-PE38KDEL and ABT-737 in primary and metastatic brain tumors.
- Synovial sarcoma of the foot and ankle.
- Systematic analysis of challenge-driven improvements in molecular prognostic models for breast cancer.
- Systematic esophageal endoscopy screening in patients previously treated for head and neck squamous-cell carcinoma.
- Systematic review and consensus definitions for standardised endpoints in perioperative medicine: postoperative cancer outcomes.
- Systems analysis identifies melanoma-enriched pro-oncogenic networks controlled by the RNA binding protein CELF1.
- T4 rectal cancer treated with preoperative chemoradiation to the posterior pelvis followed by multivisceral resection: patterns of failure and limitations of treatment.
- TBCRC 001: randomized phase II study of cetuximab in combination with carboplatin in stage IV triple-negative breast cancer.
- TBCRC 018: phase II study of iniparib in combination with irinotecan to treat progressive triple negative breast cancer brain metastases.
- TGF-β-induced stromal CYR61 promotes resistance to gemcitabine in pancreatic ductal adenocarcinoma through downregulation of the nucleoside transporters hENT1 and hCNT3.
- TGFβ1 Genetic Variants Predict Clinical Outcomes of HPV-Positive Oropharyngeal Cancer Patients after Definitive Radiotherapy.
- TGFβ1 Polymorphisms Predict Distant Metastasis-Free Survival in Patients with Inoperable Non-Small-Cell Lung Cancer after Definitive Radiotherapy.
- TNK1 is a ubiquitin-binding and 14-3-3-regulated kinase that can be targeted to block tumor growth.
- Tacrolimus (FK506) alone or in combination with methotrexate or methylprednisolone for the prevention of acute graft-versus-host disease after marrow transplantation from HLA-matched siblings: a single-center study.
- Targeted therapy for glioblastoma multiforme neoplastic meningitis with intrathecal delivery of an oncolytic recombinant poliovirus.
- Targeting A20 decreases glioma stem cell survival and tumor growth.
- Targeting of cytotoxic somatostatin analog AN-238 to somatostatin receptor subtypes 5 and/or 3 in experimental pancreatic cancers.
- Telomerase activity and prognosis in primary breast cancers.
- Temozolomide in children with progressive low-grade glioma.
- Temporal complexity of repolarization and mortality in patients with implantable cardioverter defibrillators.
- Temporal evolution in the management of acute ST elevation myocardial infarction: the seven-year GUSTO experience from canada and the united states. The North American GUSTO-I and GUSTO-III investigators.
- Ten-year results with the St. Jude Medical prosthesis.
- Terminal complement blockade with pexelizumab during coronary artery bypass graft surgery requiring cardiopulmonary bypass: a randomized trial.
- Testing the prognostic accuracy of the updated pediatric sepsis biomarker risk model.
- Thalidomide in the treatment of patients with hepatocellular carcinoma: a phase II trial.
- The 2004 ACC/AHA Guidelines: a perspective and adaptation for Canada by the Canadian Cardiovascular Society Working Group.
- The Added Value of Analyzing Pooled Health-Related Quality of Life Data: A Review of the EORTC PROBE Initiative.
- The Affordable Care Act's Medicaid Expansion and Impact Along the Cancer-Care Continuum: A Systematic Review.
- The American College of Surgeons Commission on Cancer and the American Cancer Society. The National Cancer Data Base report on age, gender, treatment, and outcomes of patients with chronic lymphocytic leukemia.
- The Association of Aortic Valve Pathology With Renal Resistive Index as a Kidney Injury Biomarker.
- The Association of MUC16 Mutation with Tumor Mutation Burden and Its Prognostic Implications in Cutaneous Melanoma.
- The Blumgart preoperative staging system for hilar cholangiocarcinoma: analysis of resectability and outcomes in 380 patients.
- The CRIT Study: Anemia and blood transfusion in the critically ill--current clinical practice in the United States.
- The Cancer Genome Atlas Comprehensive Molecular Characterization of Renal Cell Carcinoma.
- The Clinical Significance of Breast-only and Node-only Pathologic Complete Response (pCR) After Neoadjuvant Chemotherapy (NACT): A Review of 20,000 Breast Cancer Patients in the National Cancer Data Base (NCDB).
- The Deferasirox-AmBisome Therapy for Mucormycosis (DEFEAT Mucor) study: a randomized, double-blinded, placebo-controlled trial.
- The Diet of Higher Insulinemic Potential Is Not Associated with Worse Survival in Patients with Stage III Colon Cancer (Alliance).
- The EPILOG trial. Abciximab prevents ischemic complications during angioplasty. Evaluation in PTCA to improve Long-Term Outcome with Abciximab GP IIb/IIIa Blockade.
- The Effect of Transfer on Outcomes in Burns.
- The Emerging Role of Surgery for Patients With Advanced Melanoma Treated With Immunotherapy.
- The Geneva prognostic score and mortality in patients diagnosed with pulmonary embolism by CT pulmonary angiogram.
- The Globalization of Heart Failure Research.
- The Impact of Mitral Disease Etiology on Operative Mortality After Mitral Valve Operations.
- The Incidence and Consequence of Prosthesis-Patient Mismatch After Surgical Aortic Valve Replacement.
- The Oldest Old: A National Analysis of Outcomes for Patients 90 Years or Older With Lung Cancer.
- The Optimal Timing of Stage-2-Palliation After the Norwood Operation.
- The RGS protein Crg2 regulates both pheromone and cAMP signalling in Cryptococcus neoformans.
- The Role of Neoadjuvant Chemotherapy in Patients With Resectable Malignant Pleural Mesothelioma-An Institutional and National Analysis.
- The Role of Positron Emission Tomography/Computed Tomography in Management and Prediction of Survival in Pancreatic Cancer.
- The STS AVR+CABG composite score: a report of the STS Quality Measurement Task Force.
- The SUPPORT prognostic model. Objective estimates of survival for seriously ill hospitalized adults. Study to understand prognoses and preferences for outcomes and risks of treatments.
- The Society of Thoracic Surgeons 2008 cardiac surgery risk models: part 1--coronary artery bypass grafting surgery.
- The Society of Thoracic Surgeons 2008 cardiac surgery risk models: part 2--isolated valve surgery.
- The Society of Thoracic Surgeons 2008 cardiac surgery risk models: part 3--valve plus coronary artery bypass grafting surgery.
- The Society of Thoracic Surgeons voluntary public reporting initiative: the first 4 years.
- The Society of Thoracic Surgeons: 30-day operative mortality and morbidity risk models.
- The addition of bevacizumab to standard radiation therapy and temozolomide followed by bevacizumab, temozolomide, and irinotecan for newly diagnosed glioblastoma.
- The anatomic and electrical location of the left ventricular lead predicts ventricular arrhythmia in cardiac resynchronization therapy.
- The annual risk of melanoma progression. Implications for the concept of cure.
- The association between self-rated health and mortality in a well-characterized sample of coronary artery disease patients.
- The association between vegetation size and surgical treatment on 6-month mortality in left-sided infective endocarditis.
- The association of childhood socioeconomic conditions with healthy longevity at the oldest-old ages in China.
- The association of depression and mortality in elderly persons: a case for multiple, independent pathways.
- The benefit of abciximab in percutaneous coronary revascularization is not device-specific.
- The burden of dialysis-requiring acute kidney injury among hospitalized adults with HIV infection: a nationwide inpatient sample analysis.
- The case against independent monitoring committees.
- The characteristics of bladder cancer after radiotherapy for prostate cancer.
- The clinician as investigator: participating in clinical trials in the practice setting: Appendix 2: statistical concepts in study design and analysis.
- The coiled-coil domain and Tyr177 of bcr are required to induce a murine chronic myelogenous leukemia-like disease by bcr/abl.
- The complex relationship between center volume and outcome in patients undergoing the Norwood operation.
- The complex relationship between pediatric cardiac surgical case volumes and mortality rates in a national clinical database.
- The consortium to establish a registry for Alzheimer's disease (CERAD). Part XIV: Demographic and clinical predictors of survival in patients with Alzheimer's disease.
- The contemporary value of pretreatment prostatic acid phosphatase to predict pathological stage and recurrence in radical prostatectomy cases.
- The contribution of hip fracture to risk of subsequent fractures: data from two longitudinal studies.
- The descriptive epidemiology of atypical teratoid/rhabdoid tumors in the United States, 2001-2010.
- The development of risk groups in men with metastatic castration-resistant prostate cancer based on risk factors for PSA decline and survival.
- The diagnostic and prognostic impact of the redefinition of acute myocardial infarction: lessons from the Global Registry of Acute Coronary Events (GRACE).
- The duration of zidovudine benefit in persons with asymptomatic HIV infection. Prolonged evaluation of protocol 019 of the AIDS Clinical Trials Group.
- The effect of L-amino acid oxidase on activity of melphalan against an intracranial xenograft.
- The effect of blockade of the CD11/CD18 integrin receptor on infarct size in patients with acute myocardial infarction treated with direct angioplasty: the results of the HALT-MI study.
- The effect of middle- and old-age body mass index on short-term mortality in older people.
- The effect of the interaction of acyclovir with zidovudine on progression to AIDS and survival. Analysis of data in the Multicenter AIDS Cohort Study.
- The effects of protocolized use of recombinant factor VIIa within a massive transfusion protocol in a civilian level I trauma center.
- The efficacy and safety of gemcitabine, cisplatin, prednisone, thalidomide versus CHOP in patients with newly diagnosed peripheral T-cell lymphoma with analysis of biomarkers.
- The epidemiology and outcomes of invasive Candida infections among organ transplant recipients in the United States: results of the Transplant-Associated Infection Surveillance Network (TRANSNET).
- The epidemiology of myasthenia gravis in central and western Virginia.
- The evolving landscape of metastatic hormone-sensitive prostate cancer: a critical review of the evidence for adding docetaxel or abiraterone to androgen deprivation.
- The expanding role of mitral valve repair in triple valve operations: contemporary North American outcomes in 8,021 patients.
- The genetics of Richter syndrome reveals disease heterogeneity and predicts survival after transformation.
- The genomic landscape of TERT promoter wildtype-IDH wildtype glioblastoma.
- The heritability of breast cancer: a Bayesian correlated frailty model applied to Swedish twins data.
- The immunological axis in heart failure: importance of the leukocyte differential.
- The impact of 5-fluorouracil and intraoperative electron beam radiation therapy on the outcome of patients with locally advanced primary rectal and rectosigmoid cancer.
- The impact of APOE genotype on survival: Results of 38,537 participants from six population-based cohorts (E2-CHARGE).
- The impact of arrhythmias in acute heart failure.
- The impact of donor variables on the outcome of orthotopic liver transplantation for hepatitis C.
- The impact of gender on the treatment and outcomes of patients with early reinfarction after fibrinolysis: insights from ASSENT-2.
- The impact of minimally invasive parathyroidectomy on the way endocrinologists treat primary hyperparathyroidism.
- The impact of shave biopsy on the management of patients with thin melanomas.
- The importance of chemotherapy dose intensity in lung cancer.
- The indispensability of heme oxygenase-1 in protecting against acute heme protein-induced toxicity in vivo.
- The influence of hyperglycemia on outcome of cerebral infarction.
- The influence of positive peritoneal cytology on survival in patients with pancreatic adenocarcinoma.
- The influence of radiation modality and lymph node dissection on survival in early-stage endometrial cancer.
- The influence of total nodes examined, number of positive nodes, and lymph node ratio on survival after surgical resection and adjuvant chemoradiation for pancreatic cancer: a secondary analysis of RTOG 9704.
- The kidney in HIV infection: beyond HIV-associated nephropathy.
- The long and winding road to warfarin pharmacogenetic testing.
- The longevity gap between Black and White men in the United States at the beginning and end of the 20th century.
- The natural history of HIV-1 infection in young Thai men after seroconversion.
- The natural history of children with severe combined immunodeficiency: baseline features of the first fifty patients of the primary immune deficiency treatment consortium prospective study 6901.
- The obesity paradox in non-ST-segment elevation acute coronary syndromes: results from the Can Rapid risk stratification of Unstable angina patients Suppress ADverse outcomes with Early implementation of the American College of Cardiology/American Heart Association Guidelines Quality Improvement Initiative.
- The oncogenic gene fusion TMPRSS2: ERG is not a diagnostic or prognostic marker for ovarian cancer.
- The outcome of stage I-II clinically and surgically staged papillary serous and clear cell endometrial cancers when compared with endometrioid carcinoma.
- The pathophysiology of acute heart failure--is it all about fluid accumulation?
- The potential effect of COVID-19-related disruptions on HIV incidence and HIV-related mortality among men who have sex with men in the USA: a modelling study.
- The predictors of post-transplant coronary events among liver transplant recipients.
- The presence of an endometrioid component does not alter the clinicopathologic profile or survival of patients with uterine serous cancer: A gynecologic oncology group (GOG/NRG) study of 934 women.
- The prognostic importance of comorbidity for mortality in patients with stable coronary artery disease.
- The prognostic significance of angiogenesis in epithelial ovarian carcinoma.
- The prognostic significance of plasma interleukin-6 levels in patients with metastatic hormone-refractory prostate cancer: results from cancer and leukemia group B 9480.
- The prognostic value of mechanical left ventricular dyssynchrony defined by phase analysis from gated single-photon emission computed tomography myocardial perfusion imaging among patients with coronary heart disease.
- The prognostic value of pre-diagnosis health-related quality of life on survival: a prospective cohort study of older Americans with lung cancer.
- The rationale and design of the Surgical Treatment for Ischemic Heart Failure (STICH) trial.
- The restricted cubic spline as baseline hazard in the proportional hazards model with step function time-dependent covariables.
- The risks and benefits of long-term use of hydroxyurea in sickle cell anemia: A 17.5 year follow-up.
- The role of a palliative care intervention in moderating the relationship between depression and survival among individuals with advanced cancer.
- The role of adenotonsillectomy in graft-versus-host disease.
- The role of cardiac morbidity in short- and long-term mortality in injured older patients who survive initial resuscitation.
- The role of clinical nonfatal end points in cardiovascular phase II/III clinical trials.
- The role of radical prostatectomy in patients with pretreatment prostate-specific antigen > or = 40 ng/mL.
- The role of reperfusion therapy in paced patients with acute myocardial infarction.
- The role of thoracoscopic pneumonectomy in the management of non-small cell lung cancer: A multicenter study.
- The spectrum of complications following left ventricular assist device placement.
- The strengths and limitations of meta-analyses based on aggregate data.
- The surgical management of metastatic melanoma.
- The treatment of high-grade soft tissue sarcomas with preoperative thermoradiotherapy.
- The use of beta-blockers in a tertiary care heart failure clinic: dosing, tolerance, and outcomes.
- The use of intraaortic balloon counterpulsation as an adjunct to reperfusion therapy in cardiogenic shock.
- The value of estimated functional capacity in estimating outcome: results from the NHBLI-Sponsored Women's Ischemia Syndrome Evaluation (WISE) Study.
- Theory of partitioning of disease prevalence and mortality in observational data.
- Therapeutic Anticoagulation with Heparin in Noncritically Ill Patients with Covid-19.
- Therapeutic and prognostic considerations of head and neck melanoma.
- Therapeutic use of granulocyte colony-stimulating factors for established febrile neutropenia: effect on costs from a hospital perspective.
- Therapy choices among older patients with lung carcinoma: an evaluation of two trials of the Cancer and Leukemia Group B.
- Thin melanomas: predictive lethal characteristics from a 30-year clinical experience.
- Thioredoxin mitigates radiation-induced hematopoietic stem cell injury in mice.
- Third trimester and early postpartum period of pregnancy have the greatest risk for ACS in women with SCD.
- Third-party fecal microbiota transplantation following allo-HCT reconstitutes microbiome diversity.
- Thoracic radiation therapy added to chemotherapy for small-cell lung cancer: an update of Cancer and Leukemia Group B Study 8083.
- Thoracoscopic lobectomy facilitates the delivery of chemotherapy after resection for lung cancer.
- Thoracoscopic lobectomy is associated with lower morbidity than open lobectomy: a propensity-matched analysis from the STS database.
- Thoracoscopic lobectomy: a safe and effective strategy for patients receiving induction therapy for non-small cell lung cancer.
- Thoracoscopic segmentectomy: technical considerations and outcomes.
- Three-year incidence of first-onset depressive syndrome in a population sample of older adults: the Cache County study.
- Three-year outcome after balloon aortic valvuloplasty. Insights into prognosis of valvular aortic stenosis.
- Thromboembolic complications after Fontan operations.
- Thrombolysis and Q wave versus non-Q wave first acute myocardial infarction: a GUSTO-I substudy. Global Utilization of Streptokinase and Tissue Plasminogen Activator for Occluded Arteries Investigators.
- Thrombolysis and counterpulsation to improve survival in myocardial infarction complicated by hypotension and suspected cardiogenic shock or heart failure: results of the TACTICS Trial.
- Thrombolysis plus aortic counterpulsation: improved survival in patients who present to community hospitals with cardiogenic shock.
- Thrombolytic therapy for patients with prior percutaneous transluminal coronary angioplasty and subsequent acute myocardial infarction. GUSTO-I Investigators. Global Utilization of Streptokinase and t-PA for Occluded Coronary Arteries.
- Ticagrelor Versus Clopidogrel in Patients With STEMI Treated With Fibrinolysis: TREAT Trial.
- Ticagrelor versus clopidogrel after fibrinolytic therapy in patients with ST-elevation myocardial infarction: a systematic review and meta-analysis of randomized clinical trials.
- Tie2(+) bone marrow endothelial cells regulate hematopoietic stem cell regeneration following radiation injury.
- Time course of treatment dropout in cognitive-behavioral therapies for posttraumatic stress disorder.
- Time dependence of protective post-exposure prophylaxis with human monoclonal antibodies against pathogenic SHIV challenge in newborn macaques.
- Time-To-Event Data: An Overview and Analysis Considerations.
- Time-based risk assessment after myocardial infarction. Implications for timing of discharge and applications to medical decision-making.
- Time-dependent analysis in CHF follow-up.
- Time-dependent risk reduction of ventricular tachyarrhythmias in cardiac resynchronization therapy patients: a MADIT-RIT sub-study.
- Time-dose considerations in the treatment of anal cancer.
- Time-to-Surgery and Survival Outcomes in Resectable Colorectal Liver Metastases: A Multi-Institutional Evaluation.
- Timing and Causes of Readmission After Acute Heart Failure Hospitalization-Insights From the Heart Failure Network Trials.
- Timing and patterns of recurrences and deaths from prostate cancer following adjuvant pelvic radiotherapy for pathologic stage T3/4 adenocarcinoma of the prostate.
- Timing of multimodality therapy for resectable synchronous colorectal liver metastases: a retrospective multi-institutional analysis.
- Tisagenlecleucel in Children and Young Adults with B-Cell Lymphoblastic Leukemia.
- Tnni3k modifies disease progression in murine models of cardiomyopathy.
- Tobacco smoking and depressed mood in late childhood and early adolescence.
- Topical and oral administration of the natural water-soluble antioxidant from spinach reduces the multiplicity of papillomas in the Tg.AC mouse model.
- Topotecan in the treatment of elderly patients with relapsed small-cell lung cancer.
- Topotecan, a topoisomerase I inhibitor, is active in the treatment of myelodysplastic syndrome and chronic myelomonocytic leukemia.
- Total dietary antioxidant index and survival in patients with glioblastoma multiforme.
- Total en bloc spondylectomy for locally aggressive and primary malignant tumors of the lumbar spine.
- Total hip replacement for coxarthrosis secondary to congenital dysplasia and dislocation of the hip. Long-term results.
- Toxic actions of dinoseb in medaka (Oryzias latipes) embryos as determined by in vivo 31P NMR, HPLC-UV and 1H NMR metabolomics.
- Toxicity and efficacy of concurrent gemcitabine and radiotherapy for locally advanced pancreatic cancer.
- Toxin-based targeted therapy for malignant brain tumors.
- Toxoplasma gondii Parasitophorous Vacuole Membrane-Associated Dense Granule Proteins Orchestrate Chronic Infection and GRA12 Underpins Resistance to Host Gamma Interferon.
- Transendocardial mesenchymal stem cells and mononuclear bone marrow cells for ischemic cardiomyopathy: the TAC-HFT randomized trial.
- Transfer times and outcomes in patients with ST-segment-elevation myocardial infarction undergoing interhospital transfer for primary percutaneous coronary intervention: APEX-AMI insights.
- Transfusion for shock in US military war casualties with and without tourniquet use
- Transhepatic catheter access for hemodialysis.
- Transient and persistent worsening renal function during hospitalization for acute heart failure.
- Translating biomarkers into clinical practice: prognostic implications of cyclophilin A and macrophage migratory inhibitory factor identified from protein expression profiles in non-small cell lung cancer.
- Transplantation for cholangiocarcinoma.
- Transplantation of umbilical-cord blood in babies with infantile Krabbe's disease.
- Trastuzumab and vinorelbine as first-line therapy for HER2-overexpressing metastatic breast cancer: multicenter phase II trial with clinical outcomes, analysis of serum tumor markers as predictive factors, and cardiac surveillance algorithm.
- Traumatic Brain Injury in the Elderly: Burden, Risk Factors, and Prevention.
- Traveling to a High-volume Center is Associated With Improved Survival for Patients With Esophageal Cancer.
- Treatment Response and Outcomes of Grade 3 Pancreatic Neuroendocrine Neoplasms Based on Morphology: Well Differentiated Versus Poorly Differentiated.
- Treatment and Outcomes of Women With Large Locally Advanced Breast Cancer.
- Treatment and risk in heart failure: gaps in evidence or quality?
- Treatment disparities in the care of patients with and without diabetes presenting with non-ST-segment elevation acute coronary syndromes.
- Treatment of infants with malignant gliomas: the Pediatric Oncology Group experience.
- Treatment of intracerebral neoplasia and neoplastic meningitis with regional delivery of oncolytic recombinant poliovirus.
- Treatment of metastatic melanoma using interleukin-2 alone or in conjunction with vaccines.
- Treatment of newly diagnosed glioblastoma multiforme.
- Treatment of patent ductus arteriosus with bidirectional flow in neonates.
- Treatment of primary colon cancer with peritoneal carcinomatosis: comparison of concomitant vs. delayed management.
- Treatment of steroid-refractory acute graft-versus-host disease with anti-CD147 monoclonal antibody ABX-CBL.
- Treatment of unresectable primary liver cancer with intrahepatic fluorodeoxyuridine and mitomycin C through an implantable pump.
- Treatment outcome of aneurysmal subarachnoid hemorrhage in patients aged 70 years and older.
- Trehalose 6-phosphate phosphatase is required for cell wall integrity and fungal virulence but not trehalose biosynthesis in the human fungal pathogen Aspergillus fumigatus.
- Trends and Outcomes of Cardiac Transplantation in the Lowest Urgency Candidates.
- Trends in Care Practices, Morbidity, and Mortality of Extremely Preterm Neonates, 1993-2012.
- Trends in Hospice Discharge and Relative Outcomes Among Medicare Patients in the Get With The Guidelines-Heart Failure Registry.
- Trends in Treatment Patterns and Outcomes for Ductal Carcinoma In Situ.
- Trends in the use and outcomes of ventricular assist devices among medicare beneficiaries, 2006 through 2011.
- Trimetrexate in malignant mesothelioma: A Cancer and Leukemia Group B Phase II study.
- TrkB inhibition by GNF-4256 slows growth and enhances chemotherapeutic efficacy in neuroblastoma xenografts.
- Troponin T levels and risk of 30-day outcomes in patients with the acute coronary syndrome: prospective verification in the GUSTO-IV trial.
- Troponin T levels in patients with acute coronary syndromes, with or without renal dysfunction.
- Troponin T levels in patients with acute heart failure: clinical and prognostic significance of their detection and release during hospitalisation.
- Troponin elevation in heart failure prevalence, mechanisms, and clinical implications.
- Troponin-T and N-terminal pro-B-type natriuretic peptide predict mortality benefit from coronary revascularization in acute coronary syndromes: a GUSTO-IV substudy.
- Tubal ligation and fatal ovarian cancer in a large prospective cohort study.
- Tumor angiogenic and hypoxic profiles predict radiographic response and survival in malignant astrocytoma patients treated with bevacizumab and irinotecan.
- Tumor genotype determines phenotype and disease-related outcomes in thyroid cancer: a study of 1510 patients.
- Tumor hormone receptor status and recurrences in premenopausal patients with node-negative breast carcinoma.
- Tumor marker expression is predictive of survival in patients with esophageal cancer.
- Tumor resection cavity administered iodine-131-labeled antitenascin 81C6 radioimmunotherapy in patients with malignant glioma: neuropathology aspects.
- Tumor-targeted IL-12 combined with tumor resection yields a survival-favorable immune profile.
- Twenty-five year follow-up of childhood Wilms tumor: a report from the Childhood Cancer Survivor Study.
- Twenty-five-year follow-up among survivors of childhood acute lymphoblastic leukemia: a report from the Childhood Cancer Survivor Study.
- Two mechanistic pathways for thienopyridine-associated thrombotic thrombocytopenic purpura: a report from the SERF-TTP Research Group and the RADAR Project.
- Tyrosine kinase ETK/BMX is up-regulated in bladder cancer and predicts poor prognosis in patients with cystectomy.
- U.S. Food and Drug Administration-Approved Poly (ADP-Ribose) Polymerase Inhibitor Maintenance Therapy for Recurrent Ovarian Cancer: A Cost-Effectiveness Analysis.
- US intergroup anal carcinoma trial: tumor diameter predicts for colostomy.
- Umbilical Cord Blood Transplantation in Children with Acute Leukemia: Impact of Conditioning on Transplantation Outcomes.
- Umbilical cord blood transplantation for children with thalassemia and sickle cell disease.
- Underlying causes and long-term survival in patients with initially unexplained cardiomyopathy.
- Underuse of aspirin in a referral population with documented coronary artery disease.
- Unrelated donor hematopoietic stem cell transplantation for the treatment of non-malignant genetic diseases: An alemtuzumab based regimen is associated with cure of clinical disease; earlier clearance of alemtuzumab may be associated with graft rejection.
- Unrelated donor marrow transplantation in children.
- Unrelated donor umbilical cord blood transplantation in pediatric myelodysplastic syndrome: a single-center experience.
- Unrelated umbilical cord blood transplantation in adult patients.
- Unrepresentative, invalid and misleading: are waiting times for elective admission wrongly calculated?
- Up-Regulation of PARP1 Expression Significantly Correlated with Poor Survival in Mucosal Melanomas.
- Update in lung transplantation 2013.
- Updated analysis of CALGB (Alliance) 100104 assessing lenalidomide versus placebo maintenance after single autologous stem-cell transplantation for multiple myeloma: a randomised, double-blind, phase 3 trial.
- Updated estimates of survival and cost effectiveness for imatinib versus interferon-alpha plus low-dose cytarabine for newly diagnosed chronic-phase chronic myeloid leukaemia.
- Updated survival analysis of two sequential prospective trials of R-MACLO-IVAM followed by maintenance for newly diagnosed mantle cell lymphoma.
- Upstream use of small-molecule glycoprotein iib/iiia inhibitors in patients with non-ST-segment elevation acute coronary syndromes: a systematic overview of randomized clinical trials.
- Urban-Rural Disparities in Pulmonary Hypertension Mortality.
- Use and impact of inotropes and vasodilator therapy in hospitalized patients with severe heart failure.
- Use of Heart Failure Medical Therapies Among Patients With Left Ventricular Assist Devices: Insights From INTERMACS.
- Use of a continuous-flow device in patients awaiting heart transplantation.
- Use of early clopidogrel by reperfusion strategy among patients presenting with ST-segment elevation myocardial infarction.
- Use of intraaortic balloon counterpulsation in patients presenting with cardiogenic shock: observations from the GUSTO-I Study. Global Utilization of Streptokinase and TPA for Occluded Coronary Arteries.
- Use of whole body hyperthermia as a method to heat inaccessible tumours uniformly: a phase III trial in canine brain masses.
- Usefulness of ST depression with T-wave inversion in leads V(4) to V(6) for predicting one-year mortality in non-ST-elevation acute coronary syndrome (from the Electrocardiographic Analysis of the Global Use of Strategies to Open Occluded Coronary Arteries IIB Trial).
- Usefulness of anemia as a predictor of death and rehospitalization in patients with decompensated heart failure.
- Usefulness of beta blockers in high-risk patients after myocardial infarction in conjunction with captopril and/or valsartan (from the VALsartan In Acute Myocardial Infarction [VALIANT] trial).
- Usefulness of biomarkers for predicting long-term mortality in patients with diabetes mellitus and non-ST-elevation acute coronary syndromes (a GUSTO IV substudy).
- Usefulness of myocardial viability or ischemia in predicting long-term survival for patients with severe left ventricular dysfunction undergoing revascularization.
- Using observational data to estimate prognosis: an example using a coronary artery disease registry.
- Utility of Restricted Mean Survival Time Analysis for Heart Failure Clinical Trial Evaluation and Interpretation.
- Utilization and impact of immunotherapy in stage IV melanoma using the National Cancer Database.
- Utilizing Precision Medicine to Estimate Timing for Surgical Closure of Traumatic Extremity Wounds.
- VA Stroke Study: neurologist care is associated with increased testing but improved outcomes.
- Vaccination with Recombinant Cryptococcus Proteins in Glucan Particles Protects Mice against Cryptococcosis in a Manner Dependent upon Mouse Strain and Cryptococcal Species.
- Vaccination with Venezuelan equine encephalitis replicons encoding cowpox virus structural proteins protects mice from intranasal cowpox virus challenge.
- Vaccination with patient-specific tumor-derived antigen in first remission improves disease-free survival in follicular lymphoma.
- Validation and Refinement of Chronic Lung Allograft Dysfunction Phenotypes in Bilateral and Single Lung Recipients.
- Validation and potential mechanisms of red cell distribution width as a prognostic marker in heart failure.
- Validation of Progression-Free Survival as a Surrogate Endpoint for Overall Survival in Malignant Mesothelioma: Analysis of Cancer and Leukemia Group B and North Central Cancer Treatment Group (Alliance) Trials.
- Validation of a genomic classifier for prediction of metastasis and prostate cancer-specific mortality in African-American men following radical prostatectomy in an equal access healthcare setting.
- Validation of the prospective NIMH-Life-Chart Method (NIMH-LCM-p) for longitudinal assessment of bipolar illness.
- Validity of a simple ST-elevation acute myocardial infarction risk index: are randomized trial prognostic estimates generalizable to elderly patients?
- Validity of the National Death Index to ascertain the date and cause of death in men having undergone prostatectomy for prostate cancer.
- Value of Intratumoral Metabolic Heterogeneity and Quantitative 18F-FDG PET/CT Parameters to Predict Prognosis in Patients With HPV-Positive Primary Oropharyngeal Squamous Cell Carcinoma.
- Value of exercise treadmill testing in women.
- Value of the history and physical in identifying patients at increased risk for coronary artery disease.
- Variants in nucleotide excision repair core genes and susceptibility to recurrence of squamous cell carcinoma of the oropharynx.
- Variations in patient management and outcomes for acute myocardial infarction in the United States and other countries. Results from the GUSTO trial. Global Utilization of Streptokinase and Tissue Plasminogen Activator for Occluded Coronary Arteries.
- Variations of cardiovascular disease associated genes exhibit sex-dependent influence on human longevity.
- Vascular endothelial growth factor and basic fibroblast growth factor urine levels as predictors of outcome in hormone-refractory prostate cancer patients: a cancer and leukemia group B study.
- Vascular invasion is a prognostic indicator in hepatoblastoma.
- Vatalanib in malignant mesothelioma: a phase II trial by the Cancer and Leukemia Group B (CALGB 30107).
- Veliparib in combination with radiotherapy for the treatment of MGMT unmethylated glioblastoma.
- Venous thromboembolism prophylaxis and treatment in cancer: a consensus statement of major guidelines panels and call to action.
- Ventilation with lower tidal volumes as compared with traditional tidal volumes for acute lung injury and the acute respiratory distress syndrome.
- Very low mutation burden is a feature of inflamed recurrent glioblastomas responsive to cancer immunotherapy.
- Virulence associated with outbreak-related strains of Burkholderia cepacia complex among a cohort of patients with bacteremia.
- Visceral Fat Volume From Standard Preoperative CT is an Independent Predictor of Short-term Survival in Patients Undergoing Surgery for Metastatic Spine Disease.
- Vitamin D levels and early mortality among incident hemodialysis patients.
- Vorapaxar in acute coronary syndrome patients undergoing coronary artery bypass graft surgery: subgroup analysis from the TRACER trial (Thrombin Receptor Antagonist for Clinical Event Reduction in Acute Coronary Syndrome).
- Vorapaxar with or without clopidogrel after non-ST-segment elevation acute coronary syndromes: results from the thrombin receptor antagonist for clinical event reduction in acute coronary syndrome trial.
- Vulnerable plaque intervention: State of the art.
- WHipple-ABACUS, a simple, validated risk score for 30-day mortality after pancreaticoduodenectomy developed using the ACS-NSQIP database.
- Waldenström macroglobulinemia with extramedullary involvement at initial diagnosis portends a poorer prognosis.
- WebDISCO: a web service for distributed cox model learning without patient-level data sharing.
- Weekly docetaxel in elderly patients with prostate cancer: efficacy and toxicity in patients at least 70 years of age compared with patients younger than 70 years.
- Weekly, high-dose paclitaxel in advanced lung carcinoma: a phase II study with pharmacokinetics by the Cancer and Leukemia Group B.
- Weight change trends and overall survival in United States veterans with follicular lymphoma treated with chemotherapy.
- Weighted likelihood method for grouped survival data in case-cohort studies with application to HIV vaccine trials.
- What are the risk factors of hospital length of stay in the novel coronavirus pneumonia (COVID-19) patients? A survival analysis in southwest China.
- What difference does the dependence between durations make? Insights for population studies of aging.
- What is your patient's GPA and why does it matter? Managing brain metastases and the cost of hope.
- What's time got to do with it? Inattention to duration in interpretation of survival graphs.
- When is angina good? Preconditioning in acute myocardial infarction.
- When to diagnose and how to treat prostate cancer in the "not too fit" elderly.
- Where patients with mild to moderate heart failure die: results from the Sudden Cardiac Death in Heart Failure Trial (SCD-HeFT).
- Which depressed patients respond to nefazodone and when?
- Winning the war against ICU-acquired weakness: new innovations in nutrition and exercise physiology.
- Without victory there is no survival: transarterial lipiodol chemoembolization and hepatocellular carcinoma.
- Working Toward an Improved Understanding of Chronic Cardiorenal Syndrome Type 4.
- Worsening depressive symptoms are associated with adverse clinical outcomes in patients with heart failure.
- Years of potential life lost for brain and CNS tumors relative to other cancers in adults in the United States, 2010.
- Young age at diagnosis correlates with worse prognosis and defines a subset of breast cancers with shared patterns of gene expression.
- Young patients with prostate cancer have an outcome justifying their treatment with external beam radiation.
- Zidovudine and the natural history of AIDS.
- Zoledronic Acid in Reducing Clinical Fracture and Mortality after Hip Fracture.
- bcl-2 and p53 expression in resectable pancreatic adenocarcinomas: association with clinical outcome.
- c-MET and HGF mRNA expression in hepatocellular carcinoma: correlation with clinicopathological features and survival.
- p53 gene expression in node-positive breast cancer: relationship to DNA ploidy and prognosis.
- p53 nuclear protein expression is an independent prognostic marker in clinically localized prostate cancer patients undergoing radical prostatectomy.
Keywords of People
- Alexander, John Hunter Peel, Professor of Medicine, Medicine, Cardiology
- Barker, Piers Christopher Andrew, Professor of Pediatrics, Pediatrics, Cardiology
- Berchuck, Andrew, James M. Ingram Distinguished Professor of Gynecologic Oncology, Obstetrics and Gynecology, Gynecologic Oncology
- Brennan, J. Matthew, Associate Professor of Medicine, Medicine, Cardiology
- Buckley, Rebecca Hatcher, James Buren Sidbury Distinguished Professor Emeritus of Pediatrics, in the School of Medicine, Pediatrics, Allergy and Immunology
- Charles, Hal Cecil, Adjunct Associate Professor in the Department of Radiology, Radiology
- Chiswell, Karen, Statistical Scientist, Duke Clinical Research Institute
- Clements III, Dennis Alfred, Professor Emeritus of Pediatrics, Pediatrics, General Pediatrics and Adolescent Health
- Craciunescu, Oana, Professor of Radiation Oncology, Radiation Oncology
- Curtis, Lesley H., Professor in Population Health Sciences, Medicine, General Internal Medicine
- Davenport, Tina, Biostatistician, Senior, Biostatistics & Bioinformatics
- DeLong, Elizabeth Ray, Professor Emeritus of Biostatistics & Bioinformatics, Biostatistics & Bioinformatics
- Esclamado, Ramon Mitra, Richard Hall Chaney, Sr. Distinguished Professor Emeritus of Otolaryngology, Head and Neck Surgery & Communication Sciences
- Granger, Christopher Bull, Professor of Medicine, School of Nursing
- Halabi, Susan, Professor of Biostatistics & Bioinformatics, Biostatistics & Bioinformatics
- Hyslop, Terry, Adjunct Professor in the Department of Biostatistics & Bioinformatics, Duke Cancer Institute
- Jowell, Paul Simon, Professor of Medicine, Medicine, Gastroenterology
- Laskowitz, Daniel Todd, Professor of Neurology, Duke Science & Society
- Lee, Walter T, Professor of Head and Neck Surgery & Communication Sciences, Radiation Oncology
- Luo, Sheng, Professor of Biostatistics & Bioinformatics, Biostatistics & Bioinformatics
- McLendon, Roger Edwin, Professor of Pathology, Pathology
- Milano, Carmelo Alessio, Joseph W. and Dorothy W. Beard Distinguished Professor of Experimental Surgery, Surgery, Cardiovascular and Thoracic Surgery
- Moorman, Patricia Gripka, Professor Emeritus in Family Medicine and Community Health, Duke Cancer Institute
- Muhlbaier, Lawrence H., Associate Professor Emeritus of Biostatistics & Bioinformatics, Biostatistics & Bioinformatics
- Muir, Kelly Walton, Associate Professor of Ophthalmology, Ophthalmology, Glaucoma
- O'Connor, Christopher Michael, Adjunct Professor in the Department of Medicine, Medicine, Clinical Pharmacology
- Olsen, Maren Karine, Professor of Biostatistics & Bioinformatics, Biostatistics & Bioinformatics
- Pang, Herbert, Adjunct Assistant Professor in the Department of Biostatistics & Bioinformatics, Biostatistics & Bioinformatics
- Patel, Uptal Dinesh, Adjunct Professor in the Department of Medicine, Medicine, Nephrology
- Patz Jr., Edward F., James and Alice Chen Distinguished Professor of Radiology, Pathology
- Preminger, Glenn Michael, James F. Glenn, M.D. Distinguished Professor of Urology, Surgery, Urology
- Roy Choudhury, Kingshuk, Adjunct Associate Professor in the Department of Biostatistics & Bioinformatics, Biostatistics & Bioinformatics
- Sampson, John Howard, Robert H., M.D. and Gloria Wilkins Professor of Neurosurgery, in the School of Medicine, Biomedical Engineering
- Shinohara, Mari L., Professor of Integrative Immunobiology, Cell Biology
- Sullivan, Daniel Carl, Professor Emeritus of Radiology, Radiology
- Swaminathan, Madhav, Professor of Anesthesiology, Anesthesiology, Cardiothoracic
- Tsalik, Ephraim, Adjunct Associate Professor in the Department of Medicine, Medicine, Infectious Diseases
- Wu, Li-Tzy, Professor in Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences, Medicine, General Internal Medicine