Subject Areas on Research
- Bioactive hydrogel substrates: probing leukocyte receptor-ligand interactions in parallel plate flow chamber studies.
- Characteristics of the chemotactic activity of heparin cofactor II proteolysis products.
- Granulocyte-macrophage colony-stimulating factor and other cytokines regulate surface expression of the leukocyte adhesion molecule-1 on human neutrophils, monocytes, and their precursors.
- Molecular mapping of functional domains of the leukocyte receptor for endothelium, LAM-1.
- Monocyte attachment to activated human vascular endothelium in vitro is mediated by leukocyte adhesion molecule-1 (L-selectin) under nonstatic conditions.
- Regulation of leukocyte adhesion molecule-1 (TQ1, Leu-8) expression and shedding by normal and malignant cells.
- Survival of guinea pig cardiac xenografts in C6-deficient PVG rats treated with monoclonal antibody to CD18.
- The arrangement of the immunoglobulin-like domains of ICAM-1 and the binding sites for LFA-1 and rhinovirus.
- The role of adhesion molecules in epithelial-T-cell interactions in thymus and skin.
- Thymocyte LFA-1 and thymic epithelial cell ICAM-1 molecules mediate binding of activated human thymocytes to thymic epithelial cells.
Keywords of People