Subject Areas on Research
- Babesia screening: the importance of reporting and calibration in cost-effectiveness models.
- Cloning of the gene encoding Leishmania donovani S-adenosylhomocysteine hydrolase, a potential target for antiparasitic chemotherapy.
- DictyBase 2013: integrating multiple Dictyostelid species.
- Direct Detection of Unamplified Pathogen RNA in Blood Lysate using an Integrated Lab-in-a-Stick Device and Ultrabright SERS Nanorattles.
- Ribozyme-mediated repair of defective mRNA by targeted, trans-splicing.
- Single-Cell Analysis Reveals Distinct Gene Expression and Heterogeneity in Male and Female Plasmodium falciparum Gametocytes.
- Structure and function of the native and recombinant mitochondrial MRP1/MRP2 complex from Trypanosoma brucei.
- Structures of MERS1, the 5' processing enzyme of mitochondrial mRNAs in Trypanosoma brucei.
- Structures of the T. brucei kRNA editing factor MRB1590 reveal unique RNA-binding pore motif contained within an ABC-ATPase fold.
- The RRM of the kRNA-editing protein TbRGG2 uses multiple surfaces to bind and remodel RNA.
- Transfusion-transmitted babesiosis: achieving successful mitigation while balancing cost and donor loss.