Subject Areas on Research
- Are prediction models for vaginal birth after cesarean accurate?
- Choice of Trial of Labor after Cesarean and Association with Likelihood of Success.
- Population adjustment of the definition of the vaginal birth after cesarean rate.
- Predicting peripartum blood transfusion in women undergoing cesarean delivery: A risk prediction model.
- Quality measures in high-risk pregnancies: Executive Summary of a Cooperative Workshop of the Society for Maternal-Fetal Medicine, National Institute of Child Health and Human Development, and the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists.
- The immediately available physician standard.
Keywords of People
- Gilner, Jennifer B, Assistant Professor of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Obstetrics and Gynecology, Maternal Fetal Medicine