Subject Areas on Research
- Benign extracerebral fluid collection in infancy as a risk factor for the development of de novo intracranial arachnoid cysts.
- Diffusion restriction of a spinal arachnoid cyst: case illustration.
- Evaluation of complex cystic masses of the brain: value of steady-state free-precession MR imaging.
- Evaluation of intracranial cysts by intraoperative MR.
- Exophytic syrinx, an extreme form of syringomyelia: CT, myelographic, and MR imaging features.
- Guidelines for the management of obstructive hydrocephalus from suprasellar-prepontine arachnoid cysts using endoscopic third ventriculocystocisternostomy.
Keywords of People