Subject Areas on Research
- Altered airway and cardiac responses in mice lacking G protein-coupled receptor kinase 3.
- Beta-arrestin-2 regulates the development of allergic asthma.
- Bronchial reactivity of healthy subjects: 18-20 h postexposure to ozone.
- Chronic aspiration shifts the immune response from Th1 to Th2 in a murine model of asthma.
- Developmental expression of neurokinin A and functional neurokinin-2 receptors in lung.
- Effect of the S-nitrosoglutathione reductase inhibitor N6022 on bronchial hyperreactivity in asthma.
- Effects of corticosteroid treatment on airway inflammation, mechanics, and hyperpolarized ³He magnetic resonance imaging in an allergic mouse model.
- Endobronchial injection of botulinum toxin for the reduction of bronchial hyperreactivity induced by methacholine inhalation in dogs.
- Factor analysis in the Genetics of Asthma International Network family study identifies five major quantitative asthma phenotypes.
- Guidelines for methacholine and exercise challenge testing-1999. This official statement of the American Thoracic Society was adopted by the ATS Board of Directors, July 1999.
- Investigative bronchoprovocation and bronchoscopy in airway diseases.
- Pulmonary function, bronchial reactivity, and epithelial permeability are response phenotypes to ozone and develop differentially in healthy humans.
Keywords of People