Subject Areas on Research
- An Alternative Technique for Hemiarch Replacement Without Using Deep Hypothermic Circulatory Arrest.
- Isolated innominate artery in asplenia syndrome with aortic atresia: newly recognized cardiovascular complex.
- Pan-aortic hybrid treatment of mega-aorta syndrome.
- Reimplantation of an anomalous left innominate artery with Kommerell diverticulum arising from a right aortic arch.
- Symptomatic obstruction of the brachiocephalic and left subclavian arteries obscured by aortic stenosis.