Subject Areas on Research
- Dynamic Blood-Brain Barrier Regulation in Mild Traumatic Brain Injury.
- Fitness levels of middle aged martial art practitioners.
- Predictive Factors of Kinematics in Traumatic Brain Injury from Head Impacts Based on Statistical Interpretation.
- Reducing frailty and falls in older persons: an investigation of Tai Chi and computerized balance training. Atlanta FICSIT Group. Frailty and Injuries: Cooperative Studies of Intervention Techniques.
- Rupture of the Extensor Hallucis Longus Muscle Secondary to Repetitive Overuse in a Taekwondo AthleteA Case Report.
- Self-report benefits of Tai Chi practice by older adults.
- The effect of Tai Chi Quan and computerized balance training on postural stability in older subjects. Atlanta FICSIT Group. Frailty and Injuries: Cooperative Studies on Intervention Techniques.