Subject Areas on Research
- BMP antagonism protects Nodal signaling in the gastrula to promote the tissue interactions underlying mammalian forebrain and craniofacial patterning.
- Chordin and noggin promote organizing centers of forebrain development in the mouse.
- Congenital nasal pyriform aperture stenosis in the monozygotic twin of a child with holoprosencephaly.
- Non-genetic risk factors for holoprosencephaly.
- OTX2 mutations contribute to the otocephaly-dysgnathia complex.
- Prenatal diagnosis of de novo isochromosome 13q associated with microcephaly, alobar holoprosencephaly and cebocephaly in a fetus.
- Prenatal diagnosis of partial monosomy 18p(18p11.2-->pter) and trisomy 21q(21q22.3-->qter) with alobar holoprosencephaly and premaxillary agenesis.
- Roles of bone morphogenetic protein signaling and its antagonism in holoprosencephaly.