Subject Areas on Research
- A seven-month-old infant with fever and neutrophilic leukocytosis.
- Amino acid residues in thrombin-sensitive region and first epidermal growth factor domain of vitamin K-dependent protein S determining specificity of the activated protein C cofactor function.
- CD11c(+)B220(+)Gr-1(+) cells in mouse lymph nodes and spleen display characteristics of plasmacytoid dendritic cells.
- Molecular cloning, expression and functional characterization of rabbit anticoagulant vitamin-K-dependent protein S.
- Salmonella efficiently enter and survive within cultured CD11c+ dendritic cells initiating cytokine expression.
Keywords of People
- Gunn, Michael Dee, Professor of Medicine, Integrative Immunobiology