Subject Areas on Research
- DNA vaccines.
- Epidemiology, genetic diversity, and evolution of endemic feline immunodeficiency virus in a population of wild cougars.
- Lentiviral vector integration in the human genome induces alternative splicing and generates aberrant transcripts.
- MicroRNA-127 inhibits lung inflammation by targeting IgG Fcγ receptor I.
- Molecular epidemiology of feline immunodeficiency virus in the domestic cat (Felis catus).
- Neutralizing antibody-independent containment of immunodeficiency virus challenges by DNA priming and recombinant pox virus booster immunizations.
- Passive transfer of modest titers of potent and broadly neutralizing anti-HIV monoclonal antibodies block SHIV infection in macaques.
- The distribution of feline immunodeficiency virus in tissue compartments of feral domestic cats.