Subject Areas on Research
- Absolute values of dendritic cell subsets in bone marrow, cord blood, and peripheral blood enumerated by a novel method.
- Enhanced expression of interleukin-3 and granulocyte-macrophage colony-stimulating factor receptor subunits in murine hematopoietic cells stimulated with hematopoietic growth factors.
- Erythropoietin receptor signals both proliferation and erythroid-specific differentiation.
- Interleukin-3-induced activation of the JAK/STAT pathway is prolonged by proteasome inhibitors.
- JAK2 is required for induction of the murine DUB-1 gene.
- Multiple transcription start sites and 5' alternate splicing of murine IL-3 receptor beta-chain transcripts.
- The erythropoietin receptor transmembrane region is necessary for activation by the Friend spleen focus-forming virus gp55 glycoprotein.
- The murine DUB-1 gene is specifically induced by the betac subunit of interleukin-3 receptor.