Subject Areas on Research
- Aging alters macrophage properties in human skeletal muscle both at rest and in response to acute resistance exercise.
- Bone marrow chimeras and c-fms conditional ablation (Mafia) mice reveal an essential role for resident myeloid cells in lipopolysaccharide/TLR4-induced corneal inflammation.
- G protein-coupled receptor kinase-5 attenuates atherosclerosis by regulating receptor tyrosine kinases and 7-transmembrane receptors.
- How the zebrafish gets its stripes.
- Leukocyte complexity predicts breast cancer survival and functionally regulates response to chemotherapy.
- Responses of vascular endothelial cells to angiogenic signaling are important for tumor cell survival.
- The endothelial receptor tyrosine kinase Tie1 activates phosphatidylinositol 3-kinase and Akt to inhibit apoptosis.