Subject Areas on Research
- A functional isoform of the human granulocyte/macrophage colony-stimulating factor receptor has an unusual cytoplasmic domain.
- Agents under investigation for the treatment and prevention of neutropenia.
- Cytokine-regulated expression of activated leukocyte cell adhesion molecule (CD166) on monocyte-lineage cells and in rheumatoid arthritis synovium.
- Detection of granulocyte-macrophage colony-stimulating factor in patients with pulmonary alveolar proteinosis.
- Enhanced expression of interleukin-3 and granulocyte-macrophage colony-stimulating factor receptor subunits in murine hematopoietic cells stimulated with hematopoietic growth factors.
- Receptors that induce erythroid differentiation of Ba/F3 cells: structural requirements and effect on STAT5 binding.