Subject Areas on Research
- Cutting edge: TGF-beta-induced expression of Foxp3 in T cells is mediated through inactivation of ERK.
- Genetic and bioinformatic analyses of the expression and function of PI3K regulatory subunit PIK3R3 in an Asian patient gastric cancer library.
- Heat shock protein 70 (HSP70) does not prevent the inhibition of cell growth in DU-145 cells treated with TGF-beta1.
- Identification of resting cells by dual-parameter flow cytometry of statin expression and DNA content.
- Imaging Polarization in Budding Yeast.
- Neisseria gonorrhoeae enhances HIV-1 infection of primary resting CD4+ T cells through TLR2 activation.
- RAD52 is required for RNA-templated recombination repair in post-mitotic neurons.
- Rapamycin induces the G0 program of transcriptional repression in yeast by interfering with the TOR signaling pathway.
- The plant amino acid mimosine may inhibit initiation at origins of replication in Chinese hamster cells.
- Transcriptional regulator Id2 is required for the CD4 T cell immune response in the development of experimental autoimmune encephalomyelitis.
Keywords of People