Subject Areas on Research
- Cutting edge: TGF-beta-induced expression of Foxp3 in T cells is mediated through inactivation of ERK.
- Identification of positively and negatively acting elements regulating expression of the E2F2 gene in response to cell growth signals.
- Neisseria gonorrhoeae enhances HIV-1 infection of primary resting CD4+ T cells through TLR2 activation.
- Phenylbutyrate and phenylacetate induce differentiation and inhibit proliferation of human medulloblastoma cells.
- RAD52 is required for RNA-templated recombination repair in post-mitotic neurons.
- Transcriptional regulator Id2 is required for the CD4 T cell immune response in the development of experimental autoimmune encephalomyelitis.
Keywords of People