Subject Areas on Research
- A cell cycle checkpoint monitors cell morphogenesis in budding yeast.
- Calmodulin, cell growth and gene expression.
- DNA replication and progression through the cell cycle.
- Essential roles for calcium and calmodulin in G2/M progression in Aspergillus nidulans.
- In vitro cell cycle arrest induced by using artificial DNA templates.
- Phosphatases driving mitosis: pushing the gas and lifting the brakes.
- Phosphorylation of myosin-II regulatory light chain by cyclin-p34cdc2: a mechanism for the timing of cytokinesis.
- The antibiotic azatyrosine suppresses progesterone or [Val12]p21 Ha-ras/insulin-like growth factor I-induced germinal vesicle breakdown and tyrosine phosphorylation of Xenopus mitogen-activated protein kinase in oocytes.